WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-12-2017, 10:16 PM
Clog Dancing on the Cobblestones
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Review is up.

Beating Up An Old Man Is Bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 10:42 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I like a lot of the stuff going on, but I wouldn't mind a really huge angle that'd involve something like Kevin Owens getting power or whatever. Vince must really like Owens. He's a great wrestler, but they give him more stuff to do than even Reigns sometimes. It's kinda crazy how many titles and main event feuds he's had all added up already.
Old 09-12-2017, 10:44 PM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
I guess I'm in the minority, but I thought Ziggler was awesome tonight.

Vince and Kevin Owens have been as well.
I liked the fake out but I'm not sure about is solo promo. I like Ziggler so I'm hoping it all works out and I think Ziggler will eventually pull it off if he isn't leaving. We just can't let our expectations get too high. It sounds a little real so I am excited to see what happens, just haven't been too impressed with the execution so far.

How ironic is it that fans are upset about Zigglers gimmick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH

Last edited by Khalifa : 09-12-2017 at 10:48 PM.
Old 09-12-2017, 10:57 PM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalifa View Post
How ironic is it that fans are upset about Zigglers gimmick.
The thing is what gimmick and what was wrong with the one he had? Right now all he's doing is copying everyone else's and saying they are shit. Well you can give a turd the best gimmick in the world, but in reality it's still a turd.

For the longest time Ziggler has seemed to be bitching and complaining about not winning titles, or not being given a chance, now it's his gimmick for some apparent reason. For me personally I'm sick and tired of his bitching and complaining. Unless that's his new gimmick channeling my mother in law.
Old 09-12-2017, 11:21 PM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
United States Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pika View Post
I like a lot of the stuff going on, but I wouldn't mind a really huge angle that'd involve something like Kevin Owens getting power or whatever. Vince must really like Owens. He's a great wrestler, but they give him more stuff to do than even Reigns sometimes. It's kinda crazy how many titles and main event feuds he's had all added up already.
Truth. Owens has been given some great spots in his time on the main roster. It's not main event big card great but still great. I hope he never becomes a face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
The thing is what gimmick and what was wrong with the one he had? Right now all he's doing is copying everyone else's and saying they are shit. Well you can give a turd the best gimmick in the world, but in reality it's still a turd.

For the longest time Ziggler has seemed to be bitching and complaining about not winning titles, or not being given a chance, now it's his gimmick for some apparent reason. For me personally I'm sick and tired of his bitching and complaining. Unless that's his new gimmick channeling my mother in law.
That's pretty much his new gimmick. The next question is whether or not it goes anywhere. I would guess that he next feuds with Ty Dillinger since Ty has the stupid '10' thing.

Who else on the SD roster has an elaborate entrance or catchy calling card that Ziggler could feud with (no, not Nakamura)?
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?
Old 09-12-2017, 11:35 PM
Clog Dancing on the Cobblestones
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Roode.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 09-12-2017, 11:40 PM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post

Yeah that's true, I see it a bit like Sandow except he is pissed off and just letting everyone know how stupid he is. People were getting sick of Ziggler just being Ziggler. I don't even really know what his gimmick has been for like 4 years now. He has just regularly been one of the better performers on the card. So for me anything is better than nothing, he is was getting a little stale before I think. He could be interesting every now and then but he was largely forgettable for most of the year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH
Old 09-13-2017, 07:45 AM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
United States Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
Roode.
Good one. Makes total sense and would be totally consistent with Roode's booking as a face and Ziggler's booking as a stepping stone.
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?
Old 09-13-2017, 09:44 AM
WWE Women's Champion

LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Wow, I couldn't wait to see what everyone was talking about so I got up early to watch it before work this morning. What a headbutt!