WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Media Hub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-07-2017, 01:13 AM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate
Default Favorite genre to read

If you've read my novel review thread you may be able to guess mine but if you haven't then let me say it's fantasy. I use reading to get away from every day life and stories with magic and things similar is the best way I've found to do that.

Not to say it's all I read because I'll read anything but 9 times out of 10 it'll be a fantasy book.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 11:23 AM

tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I've always been a voracious reader, unfortunately it's not usually anything intellectual. Mostly thriller/bestseller-type stuff. I do read a lot of baseball books; though certainly not a fan of the team, I really enjoy most of the many books written about and by the 70's and 80's Yankee teams. True crime books have been another favorite genre of mine, ever since I read Helter Skelter about twenty years ago.

I'm currently finishing up a John Sandford novel with a book by Steve Martini and an autobiography by baseball player Aubrey Huff on deck.
Old 09-07-2017, 01:11 PM
I've got more Ho's than Jim Duggan
Million Dollar Champion

Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...

If I actually take the time to sit and read a full book, I either read political or economic philosophy/theory. I really just don't have any time to devote to reading fiction.
Old 09-07-2017, 05:08 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Anything by Dan Brown, Jeffery Deaver, King, Ludlam, Clancy, some Sci Fi here and there. Haven't read a book in a bit, have a James Bond book coming in the mail written by Jeffery Deaver, looking forward to reading that one.
Old 09-08-2017, 12:30 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I can read book of any genre if the author can make me feel it. I'm all about feels. So the genre doesn't matter as long as the author makes me feel and go through that genre.

Fiction is still my preference if I have to select a single genre.