WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-02-2017, 10:36 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default Suggest me songs.!

So I've rarely listened English songs. Mostly Hindi and a bit of Punjabi. Suggest me some of your favorite songs.

I care very much about the lyrics. In fact, the most about lyrics so take that into consideration. Thanks in advance!
Old 09-02-2017, 10:53 AM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

This one is about this guy Martinez and how he's not really liked by everyone.

RMK
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 10:58 AM
Don't thank me; I've done nothing
WWE Women's Champion

Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...

Old 09-02-2017, 11:15 AM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

RMK
Old 09-02-2017, 11:43 AM
(To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Schisim, by Tool.
Old 09-02-2017, 11:55 AM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

"Symphony of the Night" by Dragonforce

Click for Spoiler:

This has been one of my favorites in the past couple of years.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 09-02-2017, 12:02 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

"Bye Bye Beautiful" by Nightwish

Click for Spoiler:

My favorite band. This song would be a great place to start with them.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 09-02-2017, 12:33 PM
Unregistered User
Mr. Money in the Bank

JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...

So far everyone here is just suggesting personal favorite songs (except for Jeff, solid pick with Comfortably Numb). I'm not knocking it, it's a good way to discover new music, but I'm going to throw you some songs that not only do I love, but they have mass appeal as well.

And then here's my personal choice...

Old 09-02-2017, 12:36 PM

The_Misson is getting some looks on Smackdown...The_Misson is getting some looks on Smackdown...The_Misson is getting some looks on Smackdown...The_Misson is getting some looks on Smackdown...The_Misson is getting some looks on Smackdown...The_Misson is getting some looks on Smackdown...The_Misson is getting some looks on Smackdown...The_Misson is getting some looks on Smackdown...The_Misson is getting some looks on Smackdown...The_Misson is getting some looks on Smackdown...The_Misson is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Old 09-02-2017, 01:35 PM
Don't thank me; I've done nothing
WWE Women's Champion

Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGlass View Post
So far everyone here is just suggesting personal favorite songs (except for Jeff, solid pick with Comfortably Numb). I'm not knocking it, it's a good way to discover new music, but I'm going to throw you some songs that not only do I love, but they have mass appeal as well.
I chose 'Suture Up Your Future' for the lyrics, which was something that was asked for.

On a related note, I recently found a nice little plug-in for my media player called 'Lyrics' which does exactly what you might think it does for each of the songs in your library as it plays.

Last edited by Барбоса : 09-02-2017 at 01:49 PM.