WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-11-2017, 09:42 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
I'm a the only is thinking that they are building this match to make reigns look like a millions bucks and give him the cena rub by doing the respect angle after reigns wins the match.

The way the match is build as of now. It's like they will use the fact that cena is taking reigns lightly to explain why he lost and will show him respect after the match.

Maybe, I'm wrong but after three weeks of build this is what I see happening.
Yeah, I could see that happening and it does seem like the most logical outcome.

While I know it won't happen, or rather I'm almost sure it won't, this could be an ideal opportunity to initiate a full blown heel turn for the loser. Or, at least, maybe start down that road. I mean, it'd be cool seeing Reigns flip and kick Cena in the nuts when he comes in for a handshake, or vice versa.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 05:47 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

If there's an actual heel turn in plans, I shall be happy. But considering the past, I won't keep much expectations for either of them turning heel.

If there's no heel turn in plans, let John Cena win this match. Roman Reigns can get a win back in future but not now.
Old 09-19-2017, 09:07 AM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

After last night's promo, i just realise that they are doing the same think they did with the John Cena/Rock feud a couple of years back, so with that line of thinking, why not just go full on with it.

Have Reigns lose on sunday because he was too cocky, then have reigns cut a promo on raw the following day and have him realize how much of a cocky prick he was since beating taker at mania and he realize that he's on a losing streak because of his ego and that he's going to take a couple of weeks off to refocus and get back to the roman reigns that beat undertaker but before he goes, he challenge Cena for a rematch at wrestlemania. I know that meltzer reported that it's suppose to be reigns and lesnar at mania but let face it, that's not set in stone and they could change the mania main event to piss off meltzer.

Anyway, fast foward to the rumble, have Strowman or lesnar win the rumble match, technically whoever between the 2 that isn't the universal champion and have Cena wins the WWE championship at mania. Again i know that this would mean that they would have to find a creative way to explain why Reigns is challenging for the smackdown world title at mania but in the end, i don'T think that Raw need 2 characters that are pretty much the same on raw in Reigns and Strowman so you could send Reigns to smackdown during the mania period or have cena show up on raw with the smackdown title.

Then you do the rematch at mania and reigns beats cena for the title and become a full fledge smackdown guy. You do the respect angle like they did with Rock and cena and you just made Roman reigns, cena's successor.
Old 09-24-2017, 11:16 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
For anybody that only watch wwe, this match was a match of the year candidate and anybody that doesn't rate this match 5 star is just not a fan of pro wrestling because this told one hell of the story.
You talk about how we shouldn't generalize but that's exactly what you're doing here. That match was not a match of the year contender. It wasn't even the best match on this show. The tag team title match and Raw Women's Championship match were both better. Roman getting this win over Cena is just further proof of Vince trying to force Roman Reigns on the fans. The match was honestly kind of boring. Cena tried to make it work and I give him credit for that.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 09-24-2017, 11:38 PM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
For anybody that only watch wwe, this match was a match of the year candidate and anybody that doesn't rate this match 5 star is just not a fan of pro wrestling because this told one hell of the story.
It was such a great match I went and started folding laundry because of it. According to those that did watch and the parts that I did see, it was a spamfest of finishers and kickouts. Well except for the spear, which looks like the only finisher that is protected these days.

The tag match was the best of the night and KB said it right in his review, I paraphrase "the best parts of the show were the ones that weren't supposed to be the best."

Just what story did it tell anyway?
Old 09-25-2017, 12:20 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

The match was a joke. Roman hit some kicks, some punches a Samoan Drop and the rest were Superman punches and Spears. Cena also phoned it. I was expceting the Cena we got with Punk, Owens and Styles. To pull something out his sleeve. Make this memorable. Out of all the big match John matches this is definately the most forgettable.

And it once again prove everyone point: ROMAN CAN'T CARRY BIG MATCHES

Undertaker, HHH, Cena. These matches sucked. His match with Lesnar was somewhat entertaining but again, it wasn't a match. It was Roman getting a beating, then a comeback then Rollins comes out.

I'm sorry, Roman can't do it. He can have great matches with Balor, Styles, Big Show, Bryan, Rusev, Wyatt yet he somehow always fails to deliver at the big spotlight.
Old 09-25-2017, 04:30 AM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...

It was a pretty good match though it wasn't as big as WWE wanted it to be. Probably because it was such a blatant re-cooking of John Cena vs AJ Styles at Summerslam '16. Right down to Cena losing because he literally ran out of things to hit Reigns with.

For me it was match of the night, just above the Tag title match with sadly suffered from Cesaro's injury throwing the psychology way off. The build was great, the match was fine, but WWE really needs a new playbook on "big matches".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. View Post
The match was a joke. Roman hit some kicks, some punches a Samoan Drop and the rest were Superman punches and Spears. Cena also phoned it. I was expceting the Cena we got with Punk, Owens and Styles. To pull something out his sleeve. Make this memorable. Out of all the big match John matches this is definately the most forgettable.
"Hit some kicks, some punches, a Samoan Drop and the rest...." He hit 3 Superman Punches. 2 Spears. One of those through a table. If you're gonna accuse someone of spamming moves, might wanna recount and look at the one who hit his finisher 4 times. Then again, you're also wrong about Cena "phoning it in". If that's phoning it, I should go run for the blasted hills because Jesus Christ literally walks among us in WWE. He gave a very good performance that focused more on his expression and psychology.
Quote:
And it once again prove everyone point: ROMAN CAN'T CARRY BIG MATCHES
Well, he's not carrying them. He's wrestling them. I'm not even sure you can actually carry a match. Unless you're talking the kind to light a fire.

Quote:
Undertaker, HHH, Cena. These matches sucked. His match with Lesnar was somewhat entertaining but again, it wasn't a match. It was Roman getting a beating, then a comeback then Rollins comes out.
A match against an injured man, another one with a guy who's notorious for boring matches and a match that is only bad based on your weird sense of taste. I don't see the flaw. The matches did what they were supposed to do. So did Roman.

Quote:
I'm sorry, Roman can't do it. He can have great matches with Balor, Styles, Big Show, Bryan, Rusev, Wyatt yet he somehow always fails to deliver at the big spotlight.
No Mercy's a big spotlight? You list him having great matches with tons of people, then say this one was poo. What were you expecting? Goku vs Freeza?
Old 09-25-2017, 05:32 AM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Toe ach is own I guess, personally, I loved this match because it was build like a ld school wwe match and told a great story, and from what I was earring it hooked the crowd throughout the match wihich is what a great match is suppose to do. So that, maybe some fans need more wrestling moves to concidered a great match a great match or some just don't want to give credit we're credit I due because they don't like reigns or cena. But this was on part as far as drama was concern with the cena/aj styles match from the rumble and based on the reaction that this match got, it was the best match on the card, but that's just my opinion I guess.
Old 09-25-2017, 10:31 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...

The match was so good, I fell asleep halfway through Cena's entrance.
Old 09-25-2017, 10:52 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

So much hype and you get an underwhelming match with some dumb booking. And Obviously, A Roman Reigns fan generalizes while always opposing generalization. I'm happy to not be a fan of pro Wrestling by your ludricious partial statement.

4 AA's couldn't defeat Roman Reigns. 3 F-5's couldn't defeat him. John Cena is no where near Roman Reigns now. Superman Reigns. Finisher Spamming and just that doesn't make a match good.

AJ Styles Vs. John Cena was better. Kazuchika Okada Vs. Kenny Omega was infinitely better.