WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-10-2017, 05:51 AM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I really hope that they don't give the championship to the winner of the may young classic because I don't think It would be fair for all the other womens in that have been in NXT for a while if they give the belt to a newcomer.

What I would do if I was them is that the winner gets a spot in the match to crown a new NXT women's champion at the next takeover special in november. Then at the next set of tapings, you do a fatal five way elimination match between ember moon, ruby riot, billy kay, peyton royce, nikki storm for the second spot for the title match.

Then if you want to crown the winner of the tournament nxt champion at less she would have beaten somebody from the roster to become champion instead of just giving her the title.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 06:07 AM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
What I would do if I was them is that the winner gets a spot in the match to crown a new NXT women's champion at the next takeover special in November.
There are reports going around that this is exactly what the current plan is. Said reports allege that Kairi Sane will compete in a match to determine the new NXT Women's Champion at the TakeOver event in Houston during Survivor Series weekend. None of the reports mention if it'll be a singles match or some sort of multi-person bout, though Sane vs. Ember Moon has been brought up as a possibility.

Whatever the decision, it'll probably be part of the NXT TV tapings set to go down tonight.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 09-23-2017, 07:22 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

It's really bad that no women especially someone like Ember Moon could benefit from the rub of Asuka. The injuries suck no matter what.

However, vacating title makes Asuka join the main roster as an undefeated individual and this aspect can be used to build some great matches and feuds. But please WWE, don't waste the big moment of ending streak at some B Level PPV as suffered by Charlotte's PPV Streak.

The vignettes about Asuka arriving to the main roster have been impressive for sure.