WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-21-2017, 10:47 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default Big Cass Injured

During a match with Enzo Amore, Big Cass suffered what appears to be a legit injury to his knee. WWE.com has announced that he did suffer an injury and will undergo an MRI Tuesday.

Cass was clearly frustrated while he was out on the floor as he's in the middle of what looks to be a solid push and said frustration tells me that Cass himself knows that there's something wrong.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 11:39 PM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...

A shame. He was just barely starting to find his footing on his new role and almost in the literal sense, he pulls a Kevin Nash.

It seems like whatever comes back from the MRI, it's probably gonna need surgery.

Most guys wouldn't have to worry that much about losing their spot, maybe fall back a couple of pegs and have to work their way back up, but Cass can be in very real danger of falling into obscurity by the time he comes back given how stacked Raw's main event scene is right now and the midcard could be the same in a few months.
Old 08-22-2017, 05:10 AM
WWE Women's Champion

Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Killjoy View Post
A shame. He was just barely starting to find his footing
Well, obviously his footing was never found because then his knee would be in better state. Get it Coral? Footing? Foot? OK, Ill see myself out.

Shame for Cass. He was allowed to dominate Enzo and feel at least midcard push was on his way. Like this, dont know if he would ever get even that. Though with Vince obsession with "Big sweaty men" who knows.
Old 08-22-2017, 05:15 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Injuries are always bad. I don't know how much severe it is but it may affect him and his push badly. We've seen many initial pushes stopped due to injuries. Let's see what happens with Cass.

However, there are always exceptions like Roman Reigns so who knows what could happen. Cass surely has an intimidating look and I find him good enough on mic. Even more than Enzo. Easily credible midcard/upper midcard talent.
Old 08-22-2017, 05:41 AM

Greg4WWE is looking to come up from OCW...Greg4WWE is looking to come up from OCW...

I would never wish an injury on anyone, but just stupid how Vince had to continue punishing Enzo by continuing this feud that had potential but went stupid. IT was supposed to be yet another squash match with Enzo getting very little or no offense but with what happened they had to declare Enzo the winner. I doubt seriously Enzo winning was scripted.

Should have ended at Summer Slam.

Get well Cass.
Old 08-22-2017, 06:16 AM

hbk4eva is looking to come up from OCW...

I never wish injury upon anyone, but this could be a blessing in disguise for Cass. He can finally get away from Enzo, and it gives him the time to, hopefully, come up with a better storyline for him. Whatever happened to him though, hope he comes back soon.
Old 08-22-2017, 07:29 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

legendkiller1979 is looking to come up from OCW...legendkiller1979 is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm hoping against hope, if Cass is out for an extended period of time, that he will return and reunite with Enzo. I hate that they aren't a team anymore. Enzo is too small to be taken seriously and his schtick isn't nearly as good without Cass. Big Cass is boring without Enzo. He is just another big man who turned heel. I'm a fan of both guys. They are much better off together than apart.
Old 08-22-2017, 08:06 AM

HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...

I don't think Enzo's size is much of a problem. Look at some of the guys who are much smaller that went on to become huge stars.
Old 08-22-2017, 02:05 PM
Once & Future Wrestlezone Columnist
NWA Champion

THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...

It sucks but at this stage, he might benefit from the inherent "retooling" that will go with any injury hiatus. By the time he gets back, Enzo will likely be fired or away far enough from him that he can start fresh with a new gimmick.

It might "set him back" and there's the danger he could be branded a new "Kevin Nash" tearing something every time they give him a push... but assuming he's out 6 months he can come back at The Rumble and make a massive splash, far out of the shadow of SAWFT.
Old 08-22-2017, 03:22 PM
I Am Jericho
WWE Diva's Champion

The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Injuries do of course suck, but as I said with the Bayley injury, this might not turn out to be the worst thing. Now an injury is never a way to reboot your sinking ship of a career, but Cass is directionless and getting hardly any attention or love from the crowd. It's just not happening. This injury looks worse than Bayley's, but I guess that's pure speculation right now. That definitely isn't good, but if Cass is gone for a number of months, it might not be the worst thing considering the way that Cass has been handled since he and Enzo split.

I'll be awaiting the return of Big Cass to see what we will get from him. It's definitely not too late for him I don't think. For now, I wish him a speedy recovery.