WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-18-2017, 05:51 AM
what the fuck is a
WCW TV Champion

Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default Daniel Bryan's Return To Wrestling

It maybe happening, and in 2018.

Brie Bella recently revealed on a podcast that she had given him her blessing to pursue his in ring dream AS LONG as the doctors green light it, whether in WWE or elsewhere.

His contract is up next year and all the stars are aligning to what could be a great summer if WWE doctors also green light him.

Excited?
Old 08-18-2017, 06:15 AM
Accidental spam artist

Cena Is A Punk Rocker worked a dark match on ECW recently...Cena Is A Punk Rocker worked a dark match on ECW recently...Cena Is A Punk Rocker worked a dark match on ECW recently...Cena Is A Punk Rocker worked a dark match on ECW recently...Cena Is A Punk Rocker worked a dark match on ECW recently...Cena Is A Punk Rocker worked a dark match on ECW recently...Cena Is A Punk Rocker worked a dark match on ECW recently...Cena Is A Punk Rocker worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Looks like I'm gonna get to see Okada vs Danielson. Cool.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 06:19 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

No, because I have no desire to watch Bryan turn himself into a wheelchair bound vegetable.

WWE doctors won't clear him because they are facing heat and have a lawsuit against them due to concussions, so they aren't going to risk it. No medical staff in pro wrestling is going to provide the treatment and range of testing that WWE will. I'm not saying that Bryan is physically unfit to wrestle, but WWE is right to not take a risk considering what is happening in the sports science world with concussions.

The issue I have is that Bryan wrestles a style that doesn't protect his body. The suicide dives, the diving headbutt, the way he pinballs around the ring. He won the title at Wrestlemania, had to take time off due to serious injury, then came back and made no adjustments to his in ring style. It would be different if he had come back and cut out the moves that increased his risk of reinjurying something, but he didn't. The very next Wrestlemania he was trading headbutts on top of the ladder with Ziggler, another guy with concussion issues.

If he doesn't care about his long term health, that's his business and I have no issues with that in and of itself. I take issue with the fact that he is now a husband and father and he has a responsibility to be there for Brie and his daughter.

New Japan has had internal memos that say they are unlikely to clear him due to his concussion issues and his style in ROH lead to his share of issues as well. So if Bryan wants to go back to the bingo halls in front of three hundred people and end up like the Dynamite Kid in twenty years, then go for it, but I won't watch.
Old 08-18-2017, 06:29 AM
what the fuck is a
WCW TV Champion

Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
No, because I have no desire to watch Bryan turn himself into a wheelchair bound vegetable.

WWE doctors won't clear him because they are facing heat and have a lawsuit against them due to concussions, so they aren't going to risk it. No medical staff in pro wrestling is going to provide the treatment and range of testing that WWE will. I'm not saying that Bryan is physically unfit to wrestle, but WWE is right to not take a risk considering what is happening in the sports science world with concussions.

The issue I have is that Bryan wrestles a style that doesn't protect his body. The suicide dives, the diving headbutt, the way he pinballs around the ring. He won the title at Wrestlemania, had to take time off due to serious injury, then came back and made no adjustments to his in ring style. It would be different if he had come back and cut out the moves that increased his risk of reinjurying something, but he didn't. The very next Wrestlemania he was trading headbutts on top of the ladder with Ziggler, another guy with concussion issues.

If he doesn't care about his long term health, that's his business and I have no issues with that in and of itself. I take issue with the fact that he is now a husband and father and he has a responsibility to be there for Brie and his daughter.

New Japan has had internal memos that say they are unlikely to clear him due to his concussion issues and his style in ROH lead to his share of issues as well. So if Bryan wants to go back to the bingo halls in front of three hundred people and end up like the Dynamite Kid in twenty years, then go for it, but I won't watch.
Surely he will tone it down.

He'd be a fool to go back as often to those bag of tricks and it's in his own hands really.

Steve Austin was a smooth as fuck worker till Owen had a brainfart and damn near crippled him. He rehabbed, came back and knew the hand he was dealt, and still got over.
Old 08-18-2017, 08:12 AM
ROH Pure Champion

shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Foley and Austin aren't vegetables on a wheelchair and they both probably had miles just as hard or even harder than Daniel Bryan.

Quote:
Something tells me WWE is being a lot more cautious than any other doctor or practice. Isn't the doctor for WWE's concussion testing the same one depicted in the Will Smith film Concussion. Something tells me that movie might has something to do with him being extra careful with clearing people.
Old 08-18-2017, 08:13 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...

Listen every doctor has said he was ok except wwe's. When Kurt Angle left wwe in 2006 everyone said he shouldn't wrestle because he'd end up in a wheelchair. 11 years later he is walking fine. If Bryan wants to wrestle after he is free from wwe, then I say power to him. Besides I miss the American Dragon Bryan Danielson.
Old 08-18-2017, 08:31 AM
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion

BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allah Loves PaperGhost View Post
Surely he will tone it down.
He didn't after his previous injured reserve stints, what make you think he'd do it now, especially when any of the potential promotions where he might land are either spotfest central or stiff as fuck?
Old 08-18-2017, 10:06 AM

Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...

I would expect him to sign with Global Force Wrestling. Jarrett would take the chance knowing the drawing power he would get.
Old 08-18-2017, 10:14 AM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

I'll take it seriously when/if it actually happens. Bryan may simply be having a little fun getting the internet fans buzzing, which is Jim Ross' hypothesis, so we'll just have to see.

It's doubtful Bryan will be cleared by WWE doctors because it's not convenient for the company. Right now, you've got 50 or 60 former roster members trying to sue them and if Bryan was cleared to return and got hurt again and/or had a seizure right in the middle of the match, it could be disastrous for Bryan and it'd lend credence to those claiming the company is negligent when it comes to the well being of the talent.

As a fan, I'd love ot see him be able to wrestle again. I personally don't think he should risk it but I'm not the guy's wife or his mother so if he laces up the boots again, gets hurt or exacerbates the problems he already has, then it's his own fault.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 08-18-2017, 10:20 AM

GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...

Lol where are the people that said Brie would convince Bryan not to wrestle cause of their kid. The way I see it is this, if Bryan legitimately has as bad as brain issues as people say it is than 1) no doctor will even consider clearing him and 2) Brie wouldn't encourage him to go against wwe and risk his life.