WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Is Braun Strowman Officially A Star?
Yes: He's proven his worth to the main event scene and he'll be around for years to come 20 74.07%
No: He's done well for himself, but he's not quite there yet. 7 25.93%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-11-2017, 09:31 PM
Welcome to the Warzone.

Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default Is Braun Strowman Officially A Star?

What a difference two years can make to a wrestler sometimes. When Braun Strowman first debuted, people thought he would quickly burn out; a mediocre wrestler, he just didn't bring that much to the table and seemingly served only to be a part of the Wyatt Family.

Two years later, he's getting praised by wrestling fans for his athleticism, raw strength, improved in-ring ability and his natural charisma. Just this year alone, he's had great matches with Roman Reigns, Big Show, Samoa Joe and Seth Rollins among other people. And in a few weeks, Braun Strowman will compete in a fatal four way to determine the new WWE Universal Champion.

So with all that being said, I think now is the perfect time to ask the question: Is Braun Strowman officially a legitimate star or have we not yet crossed that threshold?

#TheNuclearWinterWillBeUnleashed

Cat of Controversy, Writer of Wrestling
Creator of War Zone
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 12:40 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...

If Braun isn't a star, nobody besides Cena, Orton and Styles are.
Old 08-12-2017, 12:53 AM
WWE Women's Champion

Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...

Is he a star? Sure

Is he a big star? Ill believe in that after he gets something other to do then get a cheap smark pop because he is throwing Roman Reigns around.
Old 08-12-2017, 01:23 AM
WZCW's Tony Mancini & Milenko
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

He consistently putting on good matches as one of the focal points of the RAW main event scene.

He is consistently getting a very vocal reaction from the crowd.

And last but not least he is consistently getting better.

Yes he is a star and he will be one for many years.
Old 08-12-2017, 04:02 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

He gets a big reaction. He's one of RAW's best acts if not the best act on RAW. Has been on every RAW highlight since January. Is he a guy that draws people in? Not yet. In that aspect, he's not a SUPER star. But a star? Well, of course. Without a doubt.

And they should just give him the title at Summerslam and then move to a feud with free agent John Cena.
Old 08-12-2017, 07:48 AM

HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...

Yeah he is a star for sure. They seem to being all out with them which is what they need to do if they want him to work. He needs to keep momentum.
Old 08-12-2017, 08:20 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Yes, he's a star. He has the potential to become an even bigger star. He has performed very well in his first year as singles competitor. Plus, he has been booked aptly and hasn't been forced upon.

I've high hopes for him in the future.
Old 08-12-2017, 08:22 AM

yourdamnluck is looking to come up from OCW...

yeah. He's a star. His current feud with Roman may very well be a career defining feud for both these guys.
No doubt strowman is good in ring. The amount of physicality he brings has brought back memories from the glory days of wrestling.
Old 08-12-2017, 09:57 AM
Why mail cabbage? Seriously! Why?
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Just look at his feud with Roman Reigns. There is amazing visuals throughout which makes for the absolute best pre match packages I've ever seen.

• Braun chokeslams/ragdolls Roman on the commentators table that doesn't break

• Braun powerslams Roman through table set up in corner

• Braun throws Roman over equipment like he weighs nothing

• Braun rolls Roman off a ramp in a stretcher on to concrete.

• Braun grabs the side of an ambulance and flips it on to it's side with Roman inside

• Roman nails Braun through a barricade with spear

• Braun throws Roman into top turnbuckle that breaks and springs back in Romans face

• Braun brings down steel steps on Romans gut like a piece of construction equipment

• Roman spits blood on wall/ Braun breaks door off of the Ambulance with missed charge

• Braun is thrown through LED wall

• Roman attempts murder by crashing the Ambulance into the back of a truck/ Braun crawls out gives camera a bloody stare

• Braun throws swivel chair like a fastball at Romans face

• Huge spear to end Raw/ Braun wins anyway

That's just one feud people. Unreal visuals. He's had some nice moments with others as well, collapsing the ring with Big Show, obliterating James Elsworth plus throwing no names down the ramp from the ring for Olympic human tossing records.....

Ya, I'd say he's a star. He will be a heavyweight champion sometime in the future, no doubt.
Old 08-12-2017, 10:57 AM

HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...

Braun could very well be the guy Vince wants Reigns to be. He's bigger, he's far more popular, someone fans can get behind. If anyone beats Lesnar one on one at Wrestlemania maybe it should be him.