WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-06-2017, 01:17 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default WWE SummerSlam: WWE SD Tag Team Championship - The New Day (c) VS The Usos

It was made official yesterday that the Usos get their rematch for the SmackDown Tag Team Championship at SummerSlam.

While it's highly unlikely New Day drops the titles back to them, this could still be a highly entertaining match. Their previous two ppv matches have been extremely good, their last bout at Battleground was the highlight of the show and while that might not be saying much considering how weak Battleground was, it was a helluva match.

New Day to retain, though I'm not sure where they go from here as there's a shortage of viable tag teams on the blue brand. The upcoming, rumored, Superstar Shakeup might remedy that.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 03:49 PM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

I have a hard time believing this makes the main show. The previous matches in the series have been really good, I just see other Smackdown matches being bigger, with stars you can't bump down the card.
Old 08-06-2017, 04:07 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...

Another yawn. Just like Randy Orton vs Rusev, Styles vs Owens 1,000, Corbin vs Cena, Naomi vs Natalya, this is another match that isn't interesting. WWE is putting no effort in making this summerslam card. I wish I had a crystal ball telling me that this card would suck so I wouldn't buy a ticket.
Old 08-06-2017, 04:19 PM
Knockout Champion

LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...

These are basically the only 2 teams Smackdown has to offer, so the next superstar shakeup can't come soon enough for the blue brand. They are teasing a Hype Bros split, which would be a mistake imo to do so soon after Ryder's return. I would pair Ziggler with somebody since he's going absolutely nowhere. I would bring Gallows & Anderson over from Raw not just to help the tag division, but to also reunite The Club. I'd also reform Lucha Dragons since Sin Cara isn't being used at all. This is the weakest the division has been since the brand split. The Usos are the only threat to New Day and they put on a great match at Battleground, but their feud has to end at some point and then what? They split up American Alpha very prematurely and The Colons, who were never used to their full potential, have asked for their release. When the brand split first came about, the tag division was in very good/great shape, but it's now in shambles.

Last edited by LODemolition : 08-06-2017 at 04:38 PM.