WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Media Hub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-04-2017, 03:27 PM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate
Default Your favorite minor comic book villain

Larfleeze

Mine would be this guy. Created by Geoff Johns to take part in his Blackest Night Mega Event he is the keeper of the Orange Light of Avarice (aka greed). I like him because he's not your typical villain. He's billions of years old and that entire time he's been corrupted by the Orange Light. He may be a greedy thief but he's also funny, he gets scared and he's generally not a bad whatever the hell he is.

I can't wait to get the Agent Orange story that details his origins.

Last edited by Frank N Steins_Gate : 08-04-2017 at 03:30 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 08:52 PM
I'm neat.
WWE Women's Champion

Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...

I think the Calander Man from the Batman comics always went really underrated. So much mystery and intrigued attached to that character. At times he came off like the Riddler but also had his details.
Old 08-10-2017, 02:58 PM
People Like Me, We Don't Play
ROH Pure Champion

FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...

Ladies (who am I kidding?) and gentlemen, I present to you The Black Fox.

As some of you know, I'm a big Spider-Man fan and my absolute favourite minor villain in Spidey's pantheon is this man. An aging jewel thief who would sell his own mother to escape from justice and has grand designs of living the rest of his days out on the French Riviera, Fox first appeared opposite another of my favourites The Red Ghost (and his Super Apes!) in Amazing Spider-Man 255 in a guilty pleasure issue of mine. There he was recruited to steal jewels to power a machine for The Ghost before Spider-Man interfered with said plans:

Click for Spoiler:

But so minimal is Fox's presence and so preoccupied by the power of the Super Apes that ol' Web-Head completely forgets to apprehend the sexagenarian. Later, Fox crosses paths with a variety of figures from across the Marvel spectrum including Silver Sable, Chance and The Prowler all the while evading escape from Spider-Man by begging, lying and sheer luck. Examples below:

Click for Spoiler:

Note, Fox doesn't have a family, nor do we see or hear about this supposedly deceased mother ever again.

Ultimately Fox's attempts to finance his retirement come to a timely conclusion as he steals the enormous Trask Diamond and the much smaller 'Dragon's Egg', an occult gem that once belonged to Cynthia Von Doom, mother of the one and only Dr. Doom! Doom, naturally, doesn't take the theft well (both gems were in his possession) and objects violently, pursuing Fox. Spidey tries to interfere with limited success, preventing Fox's murder, but, well, see below:

Click for Spoiler:

Finally realising that Fox is dangerous in his own, unique way, our friendly neighbourhood wall-crawler brings the chief thief to the police.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Legend.
Old 08-10-2017, 05:11 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunKay the Lesser View Post
Ladies (who am I kidding?) and gentlemen, I present to you The Black Fox.

As some of you know, I'm a big Spider-Man fan and my absolute favourite minor villain in Spidey's pantheon is this man. An aging jewel thief who would sell his own mother to escape from justice and has grand designs of living the rest of his days out on the French Riviera, Fox first appeared opposite another of my favourites The Red Ghost (and his Super Apes!) in Amazing Spider-Man 255 in a guilty pleasure issue of mine. There he was recruited to steal jewels to power a machine for The Ghost before Spider-Man interfered with said plans:

Click for Spoiler:

But so minimal is Fox's presence and so preoccupied by the power of the Super Apes that ol' Web-Head completely forgets to apprehend the sexagenarian. Later, Fox crosses paths with a variety of figures from across the Marvel spectrum including Silver Sable, Chance and The Prowler all the while evading escape from Spider-Man by begging, lying and sheer luck. Examples below:

Click for Spoiler:

Note, Fox doesn't have a family, nor do we see or hear about this supposedly deceased mother ever again.

Ultimately Fox's attempts to finance his retirement come to a timely conclusion as he steals the enormous Trask Diamond and the much smaller 'Dragon's Egg', an occult gem that once belonged to Cynthia Von Doom, mother of the one and only Dr. Doom! Doom, naturally, doesn't take the theft well (both gems were in his possession) and objects violently, pursuing Fox. Spidey tries to interfere with limited success, preventing Fox's murder, but, well, see below:

Click for Spoiler:

Finally realising that Fox is dangerous in his own, unique way, our friendly neighbourhood wall-crawler brings the chief thief to the police.
"Bend over and kiss your aspirations goodbye." My goodness, what a line! Lol!

RMK
Old 08-10-2017, 06:37 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

I've long been a fan of Black Mask from Batman.

One of the issues I have always had with Batman is that he has arguably the most impressive rogue gallery top to bottom in all comics, but most people only focus on a key few. By no means am I saying that an iconic genre defining villain like The Joker should be cast aside, I'm not (that) stupid. There are so many great baddies for Batman to go toe to toe with though and more often than not, we usually get Joker, sometimes we get Bane and Two Face and on occasion we get Scarecrow, Riddler, and Poison Ivy. Throw Catwoman in when they want a romance subplot.

When I discovered the original Black Mask (Roman Sionis) I instantly fell in love with him and wondered why he wasn't featured more. This is a guy who grew up with Bruce Wayne, his parents being rich socialites themselves. The difference was that they hated the Wayne's and had a poor relationship with their son. While Batman lost his parents in a tragic accident at a young age, Black Mask killed his parents and made it look like an accident to take over the family cosmetic business. While Batman has a very good business acumen, Black Mask has almost none, running his family business into the ground. When Bruce offered him a bail out in exchange for him stepping down from his CEO position, he lost it and broke into the cemetery his parents were housed him and smashed his father's ebony coffin to pieces, which he used to fashion his signature mask. He wears the mask because he resents the mask his parents wore to maintain their standing in society and claims we all wear masks to conceal our true selves.

One of the other things I like about Black Mask, is he doesn't have any actual superhuman power. He is just a ruthless, sadistic, son of a bitch who will stop at nothing to take over Gotham. Hell, at one point he did. He was actually the first criminal to have complete control over the city.

He isn't adverse to forming a strategic alliance here and there, but he is always out for himself. When Raus al Ghul freed the inmates at Arkham, he stayed behind, because he didn't want to fall in fine with Joker on some personal vendetta against Batman. He was his own man and I like that. Yeah, Batman is a constant thorn in his side, but he is more concerned about regaining hit foothold in the criminal underworld and not with half assed revenge plots.

If I wasnt on mobile, I could argue how if Black Mask would have come around twenty years earlier, he would be the iconic lead villain in the series. He has all the qualities fans love about Joker, minus the obsession with Batman and the abusive controlling relationship with Harley.

Sadly, we was one of the few comic character who was killed and written off for a long time. Catwoman, a constant target of his threats, shot him through the face and killed him, until he was eventually (and fittingly) reseruccted as a Black Lantern.

Things are looking up for him in terms of gaining some mainstream footing. He is rumored to be one of the main villains in an upcoming film. If they can stick to the central themes of the character, use the original and not the Jeremiah Arkham version, and people can see he isn't just a Joker knockoff, then I think this could help propel him to the forefront he deserves.