WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-03-2017, 06:52 AM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...
Default Percy Watson is the worst color commentator ever.

I'm watching NXT Black vs O'Reilly. Nigel and Mauro are great together on commentary.....every couple of minutes though there's this third voice, it's the voice of Percy Watson. He sounds so out of place, he sounds like he's trying too hard to sound different and it's just cringe worthy. There's no point in him being there.

"I'm a Mog. Half man and half dog, I'm my own best friend."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 06:58 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

He's bad. All of WWE's colour guys are. He's not the worst of the worst, or the best of the worst. He's just, I don't know, yeah he's crap.
Old 08-03-2017, 08:31 AM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

He's lousy in my eyes because he's so forgettable when he speaks. When I'm watching NXT, I often forget he's even there and it usually doesn't even register when he does speak. Seriously, it's like his contributions are usually so brief and redundant that I genuinely forget he's even there.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 08-03-2017, 09:24 AM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Agreed. Percy sucks and I have no idea why they brought him back. As bad as he is at commentary, it's far better than how annoying he was back when he was on the original competition version of NXT. Now THAT was cringeworthy. I'll take his commentary over that any day. Nigel and Mauro are awesome together on the commentary team. Percy's just kind of there. I try to ignore him.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 08-04-2017, 11:54 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I just really ignore him these days. He doesn't say much so that's kind of a relief. Mauro and Nigel are enough for me so I never understand about needing a third commentator especially someone like Percy. Corey and Tom never needed him either. He's just there and I rarely notice him speaking. So he's kind of too irrelevant.
Old 08-04-2017, 12:24 PM
ROH Pure Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Personally, i don't think that he's that bad, he's just stock being the third guy between 2 over the top commentators like mauro and Nigel which by the way i thought would be better as a team. I miss Tom phillips so much on the NXT team is not even funny. I can't stand the over the top nature of Mauro's play by play style, sorry.

But this isn't about Mauro but about percy and sadly i really feel bad for him because he's not a born color guy, he got hired as one and now need to learn on the job how to be good at it, the problem his that he's kind has to find his place between the other 2 and that's not going to happen while he works with Mauro because mauro always takes a lot off place in commentary especially when calling wrestling.