WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-20-2017, 06:00 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn III: NXT Championship - Bobby Roode (c) VS Drew McIntyre

After defeating Killian Dane in a #1 contender's match on last night's episode of NXT, the main event for Brooklyn III is set with Bobby Roode defending the NXT Championship against Drew McIntyre.

McIntyre has come off like a badass in NXT, he's a rugged babyface that's light years away from the pretty boy "Chosen One" of years past. While I won't have any real complaints if he wins at TakeOver, I don't see him dethroning Bobby Roode.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 06:23 PM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

I don't see him dethroning him at this event, but definitely the next Takeover. At which point it'll be the right time for Roode to move on and maybe Itami will look like a serious challenger again.
Old 07-20-2017, 08:12 PM
Floundering in Mid-Card Hell
Knockout Champion

Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...

I've been a fan of Drew McIntyre for a long time and find his new NXT run to be sort of a redemption for him. I love what he's done on the indie scene and how he makes every heavyweight title he wins a "world" title or treats it as the most important title by defending it in different countries. Very cool. I hope he does win the NXT Championship. I don't know if he'll beat Bobby Roode in this bout, but I hope he eventually wins it and continues to make the title strong. I wish the NXT Championship was just as important as any other main roster mid-card title, but it's not. On the upside, Drew McIntyre has a chance to return to the main roster someday and I hope he actually wins big matches when that time comes. NXT is a great honing stage.
Old 07-21-2017, 07:14 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff is looking to come up from OCW...Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff is looking to come up from OCW...Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trance Metaphor View Post
I've been a fan of Drew McIntyre for a long time and find his new NXT run to be sort of a redemption for him. I love what he's done on the indie scene and how he makes every heavyweight title he wins a "world" title or treats it as the most important title by defending it in different countries. Very cool. I hope he does win the NXT Championship. I don't know if he'll beat Bobby Roode in this bout, but I hope he eventually wins it and continues to make the title strong. I wish the NXT Championship was just as important as any other main roster mid-card title, but it's not. On the upside, Drew McIntyre has a chance to return to the main roster someday and I hope he actually wins big matches when that time comes. NXT is a great honing stage.
Why would WWE present a title on their developmental system as big as their 2nd and 3rd biggest title? It makes no sense. Because then everyone would just be going for the NXT title alongside the IC and US title.

Any NXT title is held in the highest regard on NXT. Roode, Asuka and AOP have been great champions and anyone who does finally beat them will be getting a huge rub going forward in NXT.
Old 08-10-2017, 11:06 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I don't know if Drew McIntyre will actually beat Bobby Roode or not. Roderick Strong being involved again and again makes me think that he'll be the one to beat Roode for the title. Nonetheless, it's better as unpredictable than as in the past.

Expecting another good match from both of these.