WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-01-2017, 05:56 PM
Welcome to the Warzone.

Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default Enzo Amore: Worse Off Than We Thought

So. Remember when we found out that Enzo Amore had heat from the locker room? Like, Miz level heat? That was because Enzo apparently had a mouth the size of Mt. Rushmore and couldn't shut up long enough. And we all recognized that it was a bit concerning for his career.

Well if these reports have anything to say, it's worse than we thought.

Exhibit A: http://stillrealtous.com/stripper-cl...ll-tell-story/

Basically a stripper tells the story of the time she met Enzo at a strip club and apparently he was high on marijuana or something and kind of a dick to her.

Exhibit B: http://stillrealtous.com/enzo-amores...worse-thought/

This one basically confirms that Enzo's heat exists and it's here big time. JBL even had to confirm the incident with Enzo and Roman during Bring it to the Table. When something like that happens, it can't be good news. He compared the heat of Enzo to The Miz's and he even admitted that he wasn't too sure that he would last much longer in WWE.

So yeah, it looks like Enzo Amore is worse off than we first thought if that's what we go off by. I'm not going to write him off in stone just yet, but these stories do not help his reputation at all.

#YankeesDodgers2017

Cat of Controversy, Writer of Wrestling
Creator of War Zone
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 07:18 PM
Knockout Champion

FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...

I try not to believe all these internet rumours, The Miz seemed to do ok for himself so his backstage reputation couldn't have been too bad certainly not with the higher ups anyway
Old 08-01-2017, 07:29 PM
Knockout Champion

LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Whether he has heat backstage or not, I don't see where he's going to go now that he and Big Cass have split, which was done very prematurely in my opinion. The tag division for Raw only has 5 teams (Sheamus & Cesaro, Hardy Boyz, Revival, The Club, and Slater & Rhyno) and of those teams only 1 is a fan favorite. The division is so weak that they have to throw Rollins & Ambrose into the title picture. Enzo & Cass should have had one good run as tag champs before breaking up.

Unless they put Enzo in cruiserweight matches where he belongs, he will just get pummeled week after week by opponents who are twice his size. Vince reportedly likes to watch him get "ragdolled", but I imagine that will grow old for him eventually just like his promos which are 90% the same each Monday night.
Old 08-01-2017, 09:10 PM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
United States Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

This is nothing. Guy is rude to a stripper and smokes pot. Pro wrestler is kind of a dick. If Enzo wants to succeed at professional wrestling he needs to be more like the pure legends of times past like Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold, and Shawn Michaels. They succeeded by being super pure and righteous.
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?
Old 08-01-2017, 09:23 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
This is nothing. Guy is rude to a stripper and smokes pot. Pro wrestler is kind of a dick. If Enzo wants to succeed at professional wrestling he needs to be more like the pure legends of times past like Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold, and Shawn Michaels. They succeeded by being super pure and righteous.
That's all pre-PG era and pre-Wellness Policy existence. Vince very much wants to cultivate a certain image of WWE and having it get out, in this day and age, that his wrestlers are high and harassing strippers is something that threatens that image. To the rest of the world, it's not really a big deal and is barely a blip on the radar but Vince is too much of an egomaniacal control freak to let something like that slide. I think he MIGHT if Enzo had a lot of pull in the company and was a bigger star, but he doesn't and he's not.

I can see Enzo being put in the CW Division eventually or, if the reports of another Superstar Shakeup after SummerSlam are true, head back down to NXT.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 08-01-2017, 09:57 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm just waiting for him to be TNA world champion.

He can talk. If he gets future endeavoured I could see whatever Jeff Jarrett is calling his company bringing him in.

Maybe he can take a shot to the head and be broken...

the Five Moves of doom?
Old 08-02-2017, 12:16 AM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

I watched the episode of Bring it to the Table that the story is referring too. Now I don't know if it was a shoot or not, but Corey Graves came across as being completely honest.

The way I see it is like Graves said. These guys and girls, work very closely with each other, travel together and at times spend more time with their co-wrestler's than they do their own family. There is nothing worse than having a family member that is a pain in the ass, and we all have one of those somewhere.

I can see Enzo being lit all the time. It would drive me crazy as well, just can't take crap like that 24/7, never could really. Takes a very special kind of person to put up with it, and with so many wrestlers from various backgrounds, not surprising to see Enzo might have issues with some of them. He also strikes me as a person who won't change, maybe because he can't. So it's either put up with him or cut him loose.

Agree though that he should be on 205 Live. There is nothing for him on the main roster, so if they want to keep him in the ring, put him with guys his size. Doesn't mean he'll do any better, but at least the WWE gave it a shot.
Old 08-02-2017, 08:03 AM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Enzo i think was never a huge priority for WWE and i doubt he will be anytime soon. He makes me think of JTG from crymetime just with how his character is on camera. Sure if all the reports are true and he's getting so much heat backstage that he's getting the miz treatment then he's got some growing up to do and fast because his job is on the line at this point.

The reason the miz was able to do well for himself was that he took all the abuse that the rest of the locker room gave him and adapted his attitude so that he could prove to them that he belong and that's why Miz as become one of the most respected guy in the wwe. Enzo is young, he got a lot of growing up to do in my opinion especially if the douche bag character he plays on tv is how he his in real life.

Like i wrote before, Enzo isn't a important part of the WWE roster for them to keep him around if he's going to cause this much trouble for them. So they will tolerate this until his feud with big cass is over and then after that, Enzo might get a warning about his attitude backstage from whoever is in charge of talent relations and if this doesn'T work at don't see him lasting too long.
Old 08-02-2017, 10:52 AM
Floundering in Mid-Card Hell
Knockout Champion

Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...

Meh. Enzo Amore never seemed to be getting anywhere since day one on the main WWE roster even with Big Cass. They never won the Tag Team titles, so what else is in store for Enzo other than jobbing? He's been doing that for so long that I associate him with it. He can cut an entrance phrase with similar formula to Road Dogg and get the crowd to follow along with him. That's all I see in him. He's manager material at best. Now, if he continues to be a thorn backstage, then I just don't see jobbing him out to be a suitable punishment since that doesn't make much of a difference as to what he's doing in the ring anyway. It would be the same story/different platform if he were to go to 205 Live. So, what's the worst that can happen to him? Future endeavouring him might be the only solution.
Old 08-02-2017, 12:43 PM

Noloc Joe is looking to come up from OCW...

Enzo should be a manager and bring in combat zone wrestling (czw) superstar
.............SHALK............
THIS GUY SHALK IS THE REAL DEAL