WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > WrestleZone International Cup
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who wins?
Team USA 11 91.67%
Team ROW 1 8.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2017, 06:42 AM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...
Default D2 - Kurt Angle versus Eddie Guerrero

Day 2 of the WrestleZone International Cup begins in earnest with Team U.S.A holding a slender lead of 7 points to 5. This round sees the 12 male competitors of each team face off against each other in one-on-one competition. Who will come out on top today?

Matches were determined through a random number generator. Boards are open for 1 day for discussion and then polling will begin in 24 hours. Polling lasts for 72 hours afterwards. The winning team gets the point. In the event of a draw, teams will half a point each.
Old 07-31-2017, 12:56 PM
WZCW Head of Creative

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

This is a tough one to call for me. Actually one of the hardest to call in this entire round. In the front of my mind, I remember their match at WrestleMania XX and Kurt Angle coming out victorious. But after a bit of research, I've noticed that Guerrero actually had a better one on one record against Kurt than Kurt had against Eddie. For that reason, I'm leaning towards taking Eddie here.

We all know that these guys were both fabulous technicians inside of the ring and that this match would be tremendous. In the back of mind though, I think about the desperate depths that Eddie would go to in order to win a match, especially when his team is down by two points heading into this match. I know Kurt would often do the same but Eddie was far more successful with it.

It's a tough call to be sure. But I'm leaning towards Viva La Raza here. I'll think on it some more.
Old 08-03-2017, 12:36 AM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

I'm voting Angle, I just find him more entertaining. I remember not watching wrestling for a few years and finding it odd Eddie was the champion.

Angle did serious, comedy and everything in between to perfection. So I'm voting Angle. The best argument for Eddie was he beat Lesnar.
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif
Old 08-03-2017, 06:23 AM
Thank you Cesaro

Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
This is a tough one to call for me. Actually one of the hardest to call in this entire round. In the front of my mind, I remember their match at WrestleMania XX and Kurt Angle coming out victorious. But after a bit of research, I've noticed that Guerrero actually had a better one on one record against Kurt than Kurt had against Eddie. For that reason, I'm leaning towards taking Eddie here.

We all know that these guys were both fabulous technicians inside of the ring and that this match would be tremendous. In the back of mind though, I think about the desperate depths that Eddie would go to in order to win a match, especially when his team is down by two points heading into this match. I know Kurt would often do the same but Eddie was far more successful with it.

It's a tough call to be sure. But I'm leaning towards Viva La Raza here. I'll think on it some more.
But... But Eddie won at WrestleMania XX.
I myself am unsure about this one, between Angle's patriotism and Eddie's "win at any cost" mentality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBGetBack View Post
Either we're going to actually resolve things and let it go, or just ban me for good.
sendpm.gif
Closed Thread