WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-25-2017, 02:26 PM
The Icon

rko57 is looking to come up from OCW...rko57 is looking to come up from OCW...rko57 is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Shane McMahon vs Kevin Owens inside Hell in a Cell?

The Shane McMahon/Kevin Owens feud looks like it is now the top feud on Smackdown since Jinder Mahal is a mid-card Champion. The way this feud is going though, I can't see this match being on hold until Survivor Series, Royal Rumble, or WrestleMania. But it definitely seems like it's going to happen eventually.

The next Smackdown PPV is Hell in a Cell in October, and I can't see any other potential feud taking place inside the Cell. Jinder Mahal/Shinsuke Nakamura has no business inside the cell, and AJ Styles is now moving onto a new feud. Would you like to see Kevin Owens/Shane McMahon take place inside Hell in a Cell? Or would you rather the match take place at one of the Big 4 PPV's?
Old 08-25-2017, 04:42 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

I'm personally hoping it doesn't turn into anything physical, though that's probably wishful thinking at this point. I like Shane, I dig that he loves wrestling and that he's someone who's willing to go out there and put it all on the line but the big problem with feuding with Shane is that you know how it's going to end from the second it happens. Shane isn't going to win his feuds against wrestlers as all it'll do is make the wrestlers look weak, we knew he wouldn't beat the Undertaker and we knew he wouldn't beat AJ Styles so that in and of itself takes away some excitement. At the same time, as I mentioned, Shane winning would make Owens look ineffectual and that's something that shouldn't happen anyhow so that's another major problem.

However, when it comes to sheer entertainment value, a ton of fans would want to see this go down in order to see what sort of wild spectacle Shane would make of it. For instance, if something does go down at HIAC, you have to think that there's a strong chance of Shane taking another leap off top of the HIAC structure. If so, that in and of itself would be all a lot of fans would need to be invested in this program because of the simple fact that they'd wanna see him leap off top of the cage.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 05:39 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...

Sure, I could see Shane taking a pop up powerbomb off the Hell in a Cell. Or at least trying and thinking he'd survive.

A published author is an amateur who didn't quit.
Old 08-25-2017, 06:52 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

I'm a shit person and Shane McMahon getting a power bomb off the cell from Owens excites me. So I want to see that.
Old 08-25-2017, 11:21 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...

If anything can make Owens look like the killer he once was in NXT, it would be a match with Shane in a cell or another no dq match.
Old 08-26-2017, 12:58 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...

I think it might be a good idea to have Shave vs Owens at Hell and the Cell. They are going to need another high profile match to sell the ppv besides the WWE Championship match. They've done a good job building this feud these past few months, Owens and Shane seem to have good chemistry and play off each other well. People will also tune in to see what crazy high spot Shane is going to do. It gives Owens something to do and moves him away from the US title picture, I'm all for it.
Old 08-26-2017, 03:19 AM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...

Don't care for Shane. He's constantly sold as this mighty fighter that can stand up to anything, an incredible daredevil who goes to any lengths to win a match. And loses every single time. It's the stupid WWE trope of selling the guy as being amazing for a specific reason yet he never gets anywhere because he never wins. Why would that be any different with Kevin Owens? He's gonna jump off Hell In A Cell again? Wonderous, can we cut out the crappy 27 minutes and just go straight to the pratfall? Like, as soon as the bell rings?

Don't care for Shane, his feud with Owens, his amazing tan, none of it. No thanks.
Old 08-26-2017, 04:45 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Killjoy View Post
Don't care for Shane. He's constantly sold as this mighty fighter that can stand up to anything, an incredible daredevil who goes to any lengths to win a match. And loses every single time. It's the stupid WWE trope of selling the guy as being amazing for a specific reason yet he never gets anywhere because he never wins. Why would that be any different with Kevin Owens? He's gonna jump off Hell In A Cell again? Wonderous, can we cut out the crappy 27 minutes and just go straight to the pratfall? Like, as soon as the bell rings?

Don't care for Shane, his feud with Owens, his amazing tan, none of it. No thanks.
You are clearly just jealous of Shane's sneaker collection.

I think you are missing the biggest issue though, and it's that Shane does stand up to the guys he faces. He lasted half an hour against Undertaker. Not only did he simply survive, but he kicked out of the Last Ride, escaped Hell's Gate, kicked out of the choke slam, and I'm pretty sure he managed to kick out of a tombstone. It was ludacris. I get that it popped the ticket sales, but you had The Undertaker, an all time legend in possible his last match versus Shane McMahon a guy we hadn't seen in years who was knock for his in match stunts.

It's a shame, that WWE thought that Shane automatically equaled dollars and buys, because he was only part of the puzzle. His match with AJ was arguably match of the night this year but it didn't have much competition if we are being fair, and I don't expect much out of this match. The last thing I need to see is KO sell Shane's "boxing" and "MMA training."
Old 08-26-2017, 05:33 AM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

WWE should be smarter than having Owens and Shane as the only potential feud that could go in the Cell. Quite honestly Uso's and New Day could head that way to completely finish any interaction and deserves it more than anything else. Nakamura and Mahal will probably end up in the Cell because WWE is retarded. I really hope Owens and Shane doesn't happen in a cel, don't waste it on Shane because he is willing to take a bump. Piss off Shane, I like ya but cmon. everything he said Stephanie and Vince were doing, he is doing. Everyone was hoping for that breath of fresh air. One match is fine because nostalgia, two matches is the absolute limit but 4 matches as well as appearing on SD like it he's the draw.

So yeah, if Kevin Owens doesn't come off this potential feud with a world title shot then I will be officially over the try something new thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH
Old 08-26-2017, 06:24 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

The problem with the HIAC event is that there's one match that should be so wild that it needs to be contained in the Cell, and it certainly isn't Shane vs. Owens.