WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-23-2017, 07:25 PM
Welcome to the Warzone.

Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default Chapter 483 In The Never-Ending Saga of Paige and Alberto's Relationship

This just in. Apparently a new photo of Paige have been posted on Twitter for all the world to see.

If the title is any indication, the end result was not good.

The photo showcased Paige looking unusually thinner than she normally was. And as you may expect, this has fans wondering just what the heck is going on.

Hours later, Paige responded by telling everyone that she's perfectly fine and posted a picture proving that.

However, allegedly this photo was reposted from her old account after she deleted it. So we can assume that this photo was taken before she started dating Alberto.

Here are the links so you can judge for yourself:

Link 1: http://popculture.com/wwe/2017/07/23...n-wwe-del-rio/
Link 2: https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/sta...785472/photo/1

My Opinion: I've said it before and i'll say it again. Both sides of the picture are terrible and both have shown to be either immature or very toxic human beings.

However, if this picture is of any suggestion; it's currently not doing Alberto any favors. I don't know what Alberto and Paige are doing behind closed door, maybe Paige hasn't been eating because of the abuse or Alberto is forcing her not to eat or whatever it may be.

Or, as Paige suggested; bad lighting may be the cause.

That being said, this is simply one photo. We don't know if this has been happening for a while now or if it just started, only time will tell if Paige is really as good as she says she is.

But all in all, this is just another chapter in the long saga of Paige and Alberto. One where there are no winners and we have the front row seats.

#YankeesDodgers2017

Cat of Controversy, Writer of Wrestling
Creator of War Zone
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 09:58 AM

Mr.Maikeru_Sawyer is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE66 View Post
This just in. Apparently a new photo of Paige have been posted on Twitter for all the world to see.

If the title is any indication, the end result was not good.

The photo showcased Paige looking unusually thinner than she normally was. And as you may expect, this has fans wondering just what the heck is going on.

Hours later, Paige responded by telling everyone that she's perfectly fine and posted a picture proving that.

However, allegedly this photo was reposted from her old account after she deleted it. So we can assume that this photo was taken before she started dating Alberto.

Here are the links so you can judge for yourself:

Link 1: http://popculture.com/wwe/2017/07/23...n-wwe-del-rio/
Link 2: https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/sta...785472/photo/1

My Opinion: I've said it before and i'll say it again. Both sides of the picture are terrible and both have shown to be either immature or very toxic human beings.

However, if this picture is of any suggestion; it's currently not doing Alberto any favors. I don't know what Alberto and Paige are doing behind closed door, maybe Paige hasn't been eating because of the abuse or Alberto is forcing her not to eat or whatever it may be.

Or, as Paige suggested; bad lighting may be the cause.

That being said, this is simply one photo. We don't know if this has been happening for a while now or if it just started, only time will tell if Paige is really as good as she says she is.

But all in all, this is just another chapter in the long saga of Paige and Alberto. One where there are no winners and we have the front row seats.

how about you LEAVE THE WOMAN ALONE. IT"S HER LIFE...NOT YOURS.
would YOU like someone that you have NEVER MET posting shit online about you & your girlfriend/boyfriend? NO? That's what I thought.
NOW MOVE ALONG AND FIND SOMEHTING/SOMEONE ELSE TO BOTHER
Old 07-24-2017, 10:36 AM

TeamAwesome is looking to come up from OCW...

It's quite worrying.

It also seems that someone close to her is a bad influence on her at the moment, some people suggesting Alberto is that bad influence but who really knows?

Her family have publicly suggested that she is not in a good place right now and have stripped him of their promotions top title without any real explanation suggesting that it isn't part of any storyline.

The only to people that know what is going on behind closed doors are Paige and ADR and it's no ones business but their own but it's hard not to have an opinion when everything seems to be played out in the public eye.
Old 07-24-2017, 10:45 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

The main problem with Paige is that she's sort of immature. At least, her actions suggest this.

I just want her to have a great present and future. She's still pretty young and could do a lot more in her career. She's one of the most talented women wrestlers in the world and her immaturity is sort of wasting her talent and may be even her peak.
Old 07-24-2017, 12:03 PM
Once & Future Wrestlezone Columnist
NWA Champion

THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Enough... I'm with the "what business is it of yours camp" the more I see posts and threads. No other person in the business is getting this level of scrutiny for their private lives and frankly, it's getting to the point where WE are ALL becoming bullies and part of the issues she (and ADR) may or may not have.

Are there endless threads dedicated to our weight, love life or looks on here? no... so why should there be on Paige.

Mods, in all seriousness, it's time to make a ruling on this and start closing threads/banning topics... There'd be nothing worse than something bad happening and said threads being cited as a reason.

Time to be humans rather than the IWC.
Old 07-24-2017, 12:12 PM
My fave wrestler is Dirk Diggler.
WCW TV Champion

Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by THTRobtaylor View Post
Enough... I'm with the "what business is it of yours camp" the more I see posts and threads. No other person in the business is getting this level of scrutiny for their private lives and frankly, it's getting to the point where WE are ALL becoming bullies and part of the issues she (and ADR) may or may not have.

Are there endless threads dedicated to our weight, love life or looks on here? no... so why should there be on Paige.

Mods, in all seriousness, it's time to make a ruling on this and start closing threads/banning topics... There'd be nothing worse than something bad happening and said threads being cited as a reason.

Agreed. It's like wrestling fans have become detectives all of a sudden. Nobody knows their relationship. Neither do they know what Paige is like in reality. And both of these things have nothing to do with actual wrestling. All this speculation is now bordering on TMZ-like obsession. Fuck threads like these. There are already threads like this anyways, so what's the point of starting another one? Paige may look skinnier. What a breaking development.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Kerouac - On The Road
Whither goest thou, America, in thy shiny car in the night?
Old 07-24-2017, 12:15 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I don't see anything wrong with that picture.
Old 07-24-2017, 12:22 PM
I Am Jericho
WWE Diva's Champion

The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Yeah Paige doesn't look very healthy, but we will likely never know why, and that is only based on how she usually looks. As others have said above, and as I've said elsewhere on other threads, I don't think it's appropriate to continue analysing the in's and out's of this relationship. It's far too complicated from the outside as it is, and it appears the media are churning things out so quickly that situations like the airport incident are being misreported and people are being made out to be the bad guy when actually they're not. I'm guilty of commenting on other threads for sure, but the more I think the more I realise that this is a wrestling forum, not a private eye forum.

Not to be disrespectful of the interest that fans have in the wellbeing of other humans, but the level of analysis and scrutiny is getting too much for my liking. Private life is private for a reason and unfortunately celebrities cannot help how that spills into the media. No, Paige doesn't look healthy, but we don't know what that means and for all we know, she's doing just fine right now.

Last edited by The Perfect Max : 07-24-2017 at 12:24 PM.
Old 07-24-2017, 12:41 PM
Welcome to the Warzone.

Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by THTRobtaylor View Post

Honestly, this is one of the reasons I titled the thread as it was. I myself am sick and tired of talking about it.

Trust me, no more threads like this.

#YankeesDodgers2017

Cat of Controversy, Writer of Wrestling
Creator of War Zone
Old 07-24-2017, 01:17 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...

Cocaine is one hell of a drug.

She needs to lay off the pipe with Alberto.

Wwe seriously needs to either intervene or fire her ass before we get another Benoit media situation.

If she dies under contract from a drug overdose, that will be bad

the Five Moves of doom?