WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-14-2017, 05:53 PM
(To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...

He also stated about only needing 700 miles of wall not an entire wall because there are dangerous rivers, mountains and the wall needs to be see through. Read this on MSN yesterday.

I get the possible point behind a transparent wall - I get the idea of Solar Panels - I just do not get how a wall defends against a tunnel?
Old 07-14-2017, 07:46 PM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

It's no wonder Mexico is so poor and America so rich. The Mexicans just grow drugs and throw them away like garbage. The Americans are smart enough to pick them up and sell them.

It's like that joke about the North Koreans throwing grenades over the wall between North and South Korean. The South Koreans would pick them up, pull the pin out and throw them back.

Donald Trump I'm afraid is just two clowns short of a full circus.
Old 07-14-2017, 09:31 PM
Unregistered User
Mr. Money in the Bank

JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starkist View Post
He also stated about only needing 700 miles of wall not an entire wall because there are dangerous rivers, mountains and the wall needs to be see through. Read this on MSN yesterday.

I get the possible point behind a transparent wall - I get the idea of Solar Panels - I just do not get how a wall defends against a tunnel?
Yeah, that's totally the one flaw in the plan for the wall.
Old 07-14-2017, 09:55 PM

Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGlass View Post
Yeah, that's totally the one flaw in the plan for the wall.

There are clearly more than the tunnel. But being able to see thru the wall does have a point. Make it a one way mirror of a wall where we can see them, they cannot see us. Watch towers are good but cost cutting and budgets would not provide enough possible funds for more than a few towers spread across x amount of distance. Seeing the other side as funny as it sounds makes sense. Less money spent on paying for guards or patrol vehicles to name a few. It sounds stupid but in a way it makes sense.
Old 07-15-2017, 02:04 AM
Nick
WWE European Champion

Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...

Or we could just not have it at all.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 10:02 AM

That. I do not care what they do or won't do. If it is not affecting my job, then it is something not worth my focus.
Old 07-15-2017, 10:42 AM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
United States Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

I'd be fine if a wall existed on the US/Mexican border. The cost and effort just doesn't seem worth it.
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?
Old 07-15-2017, 11:25 AM

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Old 07-15-2017, 12:41 PM
Nick
WWE European Champion

Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...

Yeah, unlike a lot of people, I have no moral objection to a wall. I don't buy into open borders being a good idea. This idiotic wall, however, will not help and costs so much money without a reason for existing.
Old 07-17-2017, 10:38 AM
...7, 8, Better stay up late...
Million Dollar Champion

nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Trump is helping make the movie Idiocracy more of a reality every day.