WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Jason Jordan: Yay or Nay?
Yay 14 56.00%
Nay 2 8.00%
Meh 9 36.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-10-2017, 11:13 PM
Anti-Christ of Pro Wrestling
WWE Diva's Champion

Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Kurt Angle's Big Reveal

During Raw we saw Kurt tell Corey Graves, something to the effect of this info coming out could ruin his family, etc. At the conclusion of the show, Kurt seems to be coming to terms with whatever it was, on the phone with someone telling whoever was on the other line that he loves them, and "whatever happens happens", so...

What are your predictions for where this goes next week?

I've got two scenarios:

1.) Dixie Carter is now employed by WWE (as an on screen character), and following her being on Kurt's 24 special tonight, she'll be the talk of the wrestling world, so what better way to capitalize on that?

2.) It's revealed that Kurt has been having an affair with Stephanie McMahon, Triple H is naturally enraged, and this leads to them having a match at SummerSlam.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 11:19 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

I am willing to bet WWE does a bait and switch reveal with Darren Young. It fits all the segments and will be a shit-your-pants moment....

before its revealed to be Stephanie Mcmahon or some such.
Old 07-10-2017, 11:23 PM

itbewilly is looking to come up from OCW...itbewilly is looking to come up from OCW...itbewilly is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charismatic Enigma View Post
During Raw we saw Kurt tell Corey Graves, something to the effect of this info coming out could ruin his family, etc. At the conclusion of the show, Kurt seems to be coming to terms with whatever it was, on the phone with someone telling whoever was on the other line that he loves them, and "whatever happens happens", so...

What are your predictions for where this goes next week?

I've got two scenarios:

1.) Dixie Carter is now employed by WWE (as an on screen character), and following her being on Kurt's 24 special tonight, she'll be the talk of the wrestling world, so what better way to capitalize on that?

2.) It's revealed that Kurt has been having an affair with Stephanie McMahon, Triple H is naturally enraged, and this leads to them having a match at SummerSlam.
Lol i made the exact same post almost. just a minute behind you thinking along the same lines. Either a thing with Steph to lead to a match with HHH or Dixie revealed as a character connected in some way to Angle. Have to ask a mod to move or delete it now :X
Old 07-10-2017, 11:29 PM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
United States Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

It's an interesting storyline and I will definitely make sure to tune in next week. The "I love you" brought things up another notch. The Dixie idea seems farfetched but it gives Vince a chance to put out a character where TNA failed miserably. I think it is more likely going to be a woman that we want more from but doesn't get much screen time like Emma or Dana.
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?
Old 07-10-2017, 11:34 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

When I first learned that the plan was for Angle to face Triple H at SummerSlam, or rather that's the reported plan, I immediately figured they'd do something in which the whole romantic tension between Stephanie McMahon and Kurt Angle from the early 2000s would be revisited. Given the way Angle was speaking on the phone tonight, about having nothing to be ashamed of, how all this could cost him his family, and that he wants whomever is on the phone to be there next week when he goes public, it sounds exactly like someone about to reveal an extramarital affair.

Personally, I'd still rather Angle in a match with a fresh face on the roster rather than see another Attitude Era rivalry brought back into the spotlight. I've little doubt it'll be entertaining, I've little doubt it'll be well booked, but I'm more concerned about the here, now & future rather than reliving past glories and nostalgia of the Attitude Era.

If, however, it turns out to be someone completely different, I'm not gonna crap all over it or anything. Hell, it could be the girlfriend/fiancé of some fresher talent on the roster that leads to a match. I highly doubt it but, regardless, it's generated interest for next week along with Reigns vs. Joe in a #1 contender's match.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 07-11-2017, 12:17 AM
Anti-Christ of Pro Wrestling
WWE Diva's Champion

Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-Hammer View Post
Personally, I'd still rather Angle in a match with a fresh face on the roster rather than see another Attitude Era rivalry brought back into the spotlight. I've little doubt it'll be entertaining, I've little doubt it'll be well booked, but I'm more concerned about the here, now & future rather than reliving past glories and nostalgia of the Attitude Era.
I agree completely. I have no interest at all in this match, because we saw it probably 100 times when they were both younger. I'm also a little tired of Triple H being the go to guy to take on legends, I like history being passed down, like when you find that rare match of a then jobber taking on a legend that was near retirement, and a decade later that jobber is the biggest name in the business. It's a way to bridge the eras. Angle needs to take on someone new, I think the ideal candidates (in current storyline) would be Rusev or Jinder, but since they're both on SD that doesn't really work. Looking over the current Raw roster, I think the best option is probably the Miz. They have a tiny bit of history from when Miz was on Tough Enough, but Miz is a safe worker, and good heel foil for Angle. The guy that I think would put on the best match with him is Cesaro, but that might be kind of a reach given current storylines.
Old 07-11-2017, 12:23 AM

Aberle4Life is looking to come up from OCW...

Who I want it to be: AJ Lee, bringing back an enraged CM Punk to wrestle Kurt Angle

Who it will be: Stephanie McMahon, bringing back an enraged Triple H to wrestle Kurt Angle

Dixie is somewhat interesting, but I don't see WWE making her a character. Obviously, could be wrong about that and she is in the fold with the Angle documentary on the network.

We'll see!
Old 07-11-2017, 12:28 AM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
United States Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

New idea. What if it is Renee Young? Ambrose has been knocked down a peg recently so it makes sense to give him something fresh to build himself back up. Maybe even as the heel. Sure Kurt and Renee did a bad thing in my scenario but Ambrose could really become unhinged through all this and be the heel everyone expected him to be three years ago.

I imagine next week that Kurt is in the ring and getting ready to introduce his "lover" only for Stephanie to interrupt. This would throw people off for a second but she would explain that she is only there as his boss and to make judgment on Kurt's "indescretions". Kurt would next welcome out Renee. Stephanie would accept it and welcome it since it screws over Dean. Dean would then come up and lose his shit.

I like this idea. Now I will hate whatever WWE actually does.
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?
Old 07-11-2017, 12:37 AM
what the fuck is a
WCW TV Champion

Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...

The safe options would be Steph and then H and yadaiyaa but as Jack said, I don't want another nostalgia match.

Angle could easily go on and face an enraged Joe, a methodical Rollins or well, Id have love to have seen Angle Vs Reigns.

I dunno what this is, better if its Dixie and we have another Ron air personality but ye, not really all that invested unless its a block buster announcement.

Maybe its Linda...
Old 07-11-2017, 12:48 AM
Bald Billy was Better
WWE Diva's Champion

Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...

Maybe HHH wants to work Kurt first to make sure he's good. Then Kurt can do special matches with current talent.

I don't care about this storyline at all, but neato for Kurt.