WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone > Wrestling Spam Zone Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-28-2017, 08:21 PM
Not really working as a
WWE Diva's Champion

Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...

+ How fucking cool is the fact that one guy is called Omega? Seriously his real name is Tyson Smith.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-29-2017, 06:52 PM
DELETE!
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Please, that match pales to the legendary wars The Undertaker and Giant Gonzalez had. They were so good, they made Dave Meltzer cry tears of joy the first time he watched them.

#WildcatWayz
Cat of Controversy, Writer of Wrestling
sendpm.gif
Old 06-30-2017, 04:34 AM
We shy worth hair
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

. scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
Well see Meltzer uses quarter stars and anything different, including those letter grades that no one understands, is just trying to upstage him and rebel against how things work and how they should work (real criticism someone made of me once).
I like your letter grading, at least i don't have to count punctuation with your grading. Was that criticism re: your NJPW reviews or just in general?
I mean, you have some really stupid criticisms of japanese wrestling and are overwhelmingly biased at times against TNA but your letter reviews are great and i generally agree with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard Hit Prince View Post
+ How fucking cool is the fact that one guy is called Omega? Seriously his real name is Tyson Smith.
Tyson Smith is a pretty great name too tbh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharu7 in response to me calling him an idiot View Post
Yeah...Coming from a Comma...
sendpm.gif
Old 06-30-2017, 04:36 AM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by . View Post
I like your letter grading, at least i don't have to count punctuation with your grading. Was that criticism re: your NJPW reviews or just in general?
I mean, you have some really stupid criticisms of japanese wrestling and are overwhelmingly biased at times against TNA but your letter reviews are great and i generally agree with them.

I'm biased against stupid wrestling, not just TNA.

And which stupid criticisms would these be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-30-2017, 10:01 AM
Bald Billy was Better
WWE Diva's Champion

Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...

This match stunk, their first match stunk, nerds pretend to like this crap because they're supposed to and they think it makes them different. Meltzer blows these matches because hardly anyone subscribes to his rag anymore, and he has to keep as many people as he can on. The best way for him to do this is to attract the vocal minority who are "free and different thinkers" just like the rest of them.

Meltzer ruined pro wrestling. Thanks, you buff jerk.
Old 06-30-2017, 10:19 AM
Gone. For. Good.
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmbfantomas View Post
This match stunk, their first match stunk, nerds pretend to like this crap because they're supposed to and they think it makes them different. Meltzer blows these matches because hardly anyone subscribes to his rag anymore, and he has to keep as many people as he can on. The best way for him to do this is to attract the vocal minority who are "free and different thinkers" just like the rest of them.

Meltzer ruined pro wrestling. Thanks, you buff jerk.
So in nutshell, if you don't like it then it's surely bad and anyone who does like it just likes to be different?
Old 06-30-2017, 10:32 AM
Bald Billy was Better
WWE Diva's Champion

Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
So in nutshell, if you don't like it then it's surely bad and anyone who does like it just likes to be different?
Anyone that thinks it's a masterpiece or anything like that, but only after they're sure Five Star Dave thought it was, totally is. People who just liked it because they liked it are fine.
Old 06-30-2017, 10:36 AM
Gone. For. Good.
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmbfantomas View Post
Anyone that thinks it's a masterpiece or anything like that, but only after they're sure Five Star Dave thought it was, totally is. People who just liked it because they liked it are fine.
Now that's what I can agree with. Thanks for telling that I'm fine.
Old 06-30-2017, 10:40 AM
Bald Billy was Better
WWE Diva's Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
Now that's what I can agree with. Thanks for telling that I'm fine.
Ooooooooooh gurl, u so fine.

Seriously though, Meltz is a tool.
Old 07-01-2017, 11:03 PM
Not really working as a
WWE Diva's Champion

Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by . View Post
Tyson Smith is a pretty great name too tbh.
I actually thought that at the time, but no way my opinion was getting in the way of my point damn it.
sendpm.gif