WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-29-2017, 08:39 AM
Future Endeavored
WWE Women's Champion

LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Man View Post
First of all, I know nothing about modern-day, professional basketball. I lost interest in it a long time ago. Mainly, for reasons like the actions of that imbecilic egomaniac last night. That being said, the skit was a complete and utter waste of my time and was uncomfortable to watch.

On one hand, you have two kids who are recently receiving attention since one of them had just been drafted into the NBA and also as a result of their father's antics in the press. The recently drafter NBA player couldn't even show the WWE audience enough support to wear sneakers and walked out in sandals. Thanks for the respect.

On the other hand, the YOUNGER son shouted out a racial slur on live TV and his father acted like a complete and utter moron. It appeared that they cut the segment short after a while since it was such a train wreck. Lavar cared more about his own personal notoriety than his sons'. Great parenting.

The only positive takeaways I have from the segment were Lavar saying that only two guys in the world are better than him and "he's both of them" (which I thought was legitimately funny) and now I have another reason to never watch the NBA.

WWE really needs to run through these segments a bit more prior to airing them and they need to be more strict with their guests so they don't run wild like these ass holes did last night. For a billion dollar conglomerate of a company, that was some pretty careless television.
I mean, of all the things to criticize.....you're talking about wearing sandals instead of sneakers? Who cares? How is that "disrespect"?
Old 06-29-2017, 09:34 AM
Has Ascended
WWE Diva's Champion

Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Skype™ to Aeon Mathix

Never heard of this guy or his sons because I don't watch Basketball, but I've seen far worse things in wrestling and wasn't bothered at all by this segment. I wasn't really entertained or thought it was good but the outrage people are having over it is laughable. There's plenty of other things wrong with WWE worth griping about then a 5 minute segment.

Worst segment ever? Please. Didn't Bray Wyatt just lather himself in dirt a few months ago trying to become more powerful? Stupid shit happens in wrestling. It will never stop especially in WWE when they bring these people in. It's over and WWE got their coverage. Granted more than likely not what they wanted or expected
sendpm.gif
Old 07-04-2017, 01:48 PM
I Don't Need No User Title
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OYDK View Post
I'm glad it was so terrible. When you put a borderline mental patient who's sole claim to fame is being a damn moron on live television with a live mic, you deserve the embarrassment that comes with it. I feel bad for everybody else involved in that though, including his kid (Lonzo) and especially The Miz. Nobody in history could have made that segment work. Lonzo seems like an easygoing guy, I don't understand why he doesn't just tell his dad to shut his mouth and let him play basketball.

All I gotta say is, thank God I live in Canada so I don't have to see this guy on my sports networks every day. If I did, I might just have to quit sports.
Lonzo and LaMelo clearly enjoy their dad's antics. And it's all for the camera. Off camera, he's just an average family man.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-04-2017, 02:35 PM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
Lonzo and LaMelo clearly enjoy their dad's antics. And it's all for the camera. Off camera, he's just an average family man.
Then they're as dumb as he is. If my dad was known for making a fool out of himself on television and was using my name to further his own fame, I'd be embarrassed and annoyed. As would most level-headed folks I would assume.