WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-23-2017, 12:28 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom

Is the PG13 trade to Boston official? I heard that the talks between the teams had broken down to be continued at a later time. Am I missing something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 12:30 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Again, fuck Paul George.
Old 06-23-2017, 01:39 PM
Unregistered User
Mr. Money in the Bank

JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJPhenom View Post
Is the PG13 trade to Boston official? I heard that the talks between the teams had broken down to be continued at a later time. Am I missing something?
Oh shit, I guess they have stalled out. I was under the impression it was a done deal.
Old 06-23-2017, 01:41 PM
Unregistered User
Mr. Money in the Bank

JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
Again, fuck Paul George.
You guys have got to get rid of him, he's going to be public enemy number one every time he steps on the floor at home.

Conversely, he's going to get a hero's welcome when the Pacers play @ Lakers.
Old 06-23-2017, 01:55 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom

If PG13 does end up in Boston and they sign Gordon Hayward as well, I'm telling you, the Celtics will challenge the Cavs and probably win. Could the beat Golden State? Not likely, but it would be interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
Old 06-23-2017, 03:02 PM
Unregistered User
Mr. Money in the Bank

Oh if they get PG13 AND Heyward, they absolutely will be a challenge for GS assuming IT is able to come back at like, at least 80% effectiveness and Horford doesn't drop off. Play a lineup up IT, Smart, PG, Heyward, and Horford... god that's sexy as hell.

I actually heard a rumor, though, that Danny Ainge is hesitant to sign Gordon Heyward because Ainge's son is running for Jason Chaffetz's former seat in the house, and he doesn't want to risk pissing off the voters of Utah. Politics in America, amirite?
Old 06-23-2017, 06:52 PM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

During the draft someone's agent, I forgot who but had something to do with Utah, say that every day Jazz are getting more confident on Hayward returning.

Both Blake Griffin and Chris Paul have opted out of their contracts to become unrestricted free agents. Does it mean they're going? Maybe. They could be just wanting longer deals but Clippers have been worried about this happening. If they do leave imagine how Dj Jordan would be feeling. Signing with the Mavs only to get convinced to stay only for those players to leave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH
Old 06-23-2017, 11:42 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGlass View Post
You guys have got to get rid of him, he's going to be public enemy number one every time he steps on the floor at home.

Conversely, he's going to get a hero's welcome when the Pacers play @ Lakers.
I'll go more into detail about it when I have more time, but PG did play a HUGE role in getting us to those ECFs. He is also a HUGE reason the team imploded.
Old 06-24-2017, 08:39 AM
Nick
WWE European Champion

Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...

Call me crazy, but if I were Chris Paul, I would consider going back to New Orleans. If you want to compete with GS, maybe being their polar opposite would work. Who knows. New Orleans needs a leader. They need a guy the two bigs will respect and listen to.
Old 06-24-2017, 09:02 AM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

That CP3 super max contract though.

Call me a loser all you want if it means I can have a super max contract and live in LA. That would suuuuuck. Amiright?

I'm not giving 30-40 million up for shiiiiiit.