WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-18-2017, 04:17 PM

Jericho91 is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Undertaker Isn't Retired

For all those that doubted me when i was among the few that said he wasn't retired. Here's your proof.

https://www.facebook.com/wwe/photos/...type=3&theater
sendpm.gif
Old 06-18-2017, 04:23 PM
Reinstate The Fox
WCW TV Champion

Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey

#BLN1 Has been tweeted along with images of an ATV (For Steve Austin) and a golden giant memorial (For Andre the Giant). Going be the image and what it links to, if one believes Taker is coming back, they also believe Austin is returning and so is Andre, who's been dead for 24 years. It's much more likely that this is just hype for a WWE 2k18 trailer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."

Last edited by Spidey : 06-18-2017 at 04:26 PM. Reason: WWE game
sendpm.gif
Old 06-18-2017, 04:44 PM
Join WZCW because writing is hip
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...

At this point, I wouldn't even care if the lights dimmed and the gong went off. Undertaker hung around long after his expiry date.
Old 06-18-2017, 07:40 PM
The Next One
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

kenvin100 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey 2 Tidy View Post
#BLN1 Has been tweeted along with images of an ATV (For Steve Austin) and a golden giant memorial (For Andre the Giant). Going be the image and what it links to, if one believes Taker is coming back, they also believe Austin is returning and so is Andre, who's been dead for 24 years. It's much more likely that this is just hype for a WWE 2k18 trailer.
This. If anything, I'd rather have Taker be on the cover of 2K18 or at the very least a limited edition cover. Undertaker is my favorite wrestler period-but man this last WM was enough evidence that his time was up. I for one cannot wait for the podcasts and interviews as Mark Calloway...or that HOF ceremony AND bronze statue.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-18-2017, 08:47 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

ilapierre is looking to come up from OCW...ilapierre is looking to come up from OCW...ilapierre is looking to come up from OCW...ilapierre is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenvin100 View Post
This. If anything, I'd rather have Taker be on the cover of 2K18 or at the very least a limited edition cover. Undertaker is my favorite wrestler period-but man this last WM was enough evidence that his time was up. I for one cannot wait for the podcasts and interviews as Mark Calloway...or that HOF ceremony AND bronze statue.
Not this. Taker's coming back. End of story.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-18-2017, 10:24 PM
DON'T HINDER JINDER
WWE Women's Champion

shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via ICQ to shafe_41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho91 View Post
For all those that doubted me when i was among the few that said he wasn't retired. Here's your proof.

https://www.facebook.com/wwe/photos/...type=3&theater
After that Mania match and how pitiful Taker looked during it at the standard Taker holds himself to... you're absolutely out of your mind if you believe he's not retired. He'll probably be on some "Legendary Edition" of the game. It wouldn't shock me if they took his coat and hat, cut it up into 10,000 pieces, gave them certificates of authenticity, and distributed them in the editions of the game. Of course it'll cost you $250 or something insane for that, but you'll get a season pass and the Taker edition of the game with the stuff Taker wore at Mania.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-19-2017, 05:18 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

It's just gonna be a Undertaker Showcase mode on the new game, innit.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-19-2017, 05:37 AM
WWE European Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

This feel like a wwe 2k18 promo pics like they did with goldberg last year and others featured guys in the game in past year.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-19-2017, 06:45 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Jericho91, you may have won THIS battle, but my effort to force The Undertaker into early retirement has just begun! Temporarily anozinizing my endeavor will NOT stop me from keeping The Undertaker forever absent from your pitiful WWE experience. Curses and drat! You have obstructed me for now, but your feeble bid to save The Undertaker will fail!
Old 06-19-2017, 08:10 AM
WWE Women's Champion

Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho91 View Post
Sure thing. And by the end of this month I will be in bed with Alexandra Daddario. Here is the proof

See how she laughs when I tell a joke. By the end of the month she is roasted.
sendpm.gif