WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > WZCW Network > WZCW TV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2017, 03:08 AM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet
Default Ascension 118

* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *

As the opening videos come to a close, the arena is shown to be covered in pink confetti and beach balls everywhere. A large cake is in the middle of the ring, balloons tied to the ropes and the ring has been decorated with glitz and glamour. At the announce desk, Jack Cohen is shaking his head furiously, while Cat Connor slightly chuckles.

Connor: We are live once again from the Philips Arena here in Atlanta, Georgia. Ascension, the hottest wrestling show in the world, is back again and what a night we have in store coming off an explosive Meltdown. We have a major announcement with the Hall of Fame induction and later tonight we will see the Elite Openweight Championship defended. As always, I’m joined by Jack Cohen.

Cohen: Look at that junk in the ring, CC! I thought we had already got through this stupid celebration stuff? I keep telling you that Batti is not the type of champion we want around here.

Connor: My partner, of course, alluding to the festivities inside the arena which we are told belong to Batti, the reigning Elite Openweight Champion. She had her celebration for winning the title ruined last week by Titus Avison so I believe she is trying again this week.

Cohen: What a joke.

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, would you please welcome the WZCW Elite Openweight Champion – BATTI!

Sprinting out of the tunnel and onto the stage, Batti receives a huge ovation from the crowd and jumps up and down. Her championship around her waist, and a huge smile on her face as she high fives fans on the way down to the ring. She gets into the ring, and grabs a microphone, but her eyes turn towards the cake and she checks that it is all in one piece. A sigh of relief from Batti, then she turns to the crowd.

Batti: Are you all having fun?

Big cheer from the crowd as Batti nods her head in support.

Batti: Good. Good. Now, last week that bully Titus Avison…

Boo! The crowd curse his name and Batti smiles, flicking her hair back.

Batti: Yes, that super mean bully Titus stole our cake so I couldn’t share it with any of you. Then, he smashed it into my face! I had sprinkles up my nose, guys! But that was last week and my friend, Tyrone and I we beat Titus and Cooper. We did made him sorry for ruining our celebration so this week we’re going to redo it! Okay?

Another cheer from the crowd.

Batti: Great! Now, I got balloons, some glitter, beach balls of course, a big cake and lots and lots of confetti! I thought after we have some cake we could play a game. Does that sound fun?

The fans cheer and Batti skips around the ring in excitement.

Batti: Wonderful. I just want to say thank you all for supporting me. When I first started wrestling here I didn’t know if you’d like me but after I beat Xander, I got so many messages from you guys! I couldn’t have done it without your support.

Batti runs over and kicks a beach ball into the crowd and they begin bouncing it around. Her smile is from ear to ear but soon fades when...

Stepping out onto the stage is not just the challenger for Batti’s title later tonight, but also her sister Gabi Clark. Callie Clark has a microphone in hand, dressed as Wonder Woman, the same as her sister, and she steps forward with a sneer on her face.

Callie: What a waste of time. You’re celebrating having a title that in about two hours you’re not going to have any more, you stupid brat. Can you understand that? That title is mine!

Batti: Nuh uh!

Callie: You think you can beat me? Listen up, my sister and I are the hottest act on social media this side of Kim K! Everybody follows us and hashtag you look like a duck, an ugly one at that.

The sisters laugh and Callie continues walking back and forth as the fans boo her.

Callie: Boo me now but you’ll all be stalking my twitter feed because you’re pathetic and worthless. A bunch of nobodies. If not for people like me you’d never know what it is like to have a life! You should be on your knees thanking me for providing some light into that basement in your mother’s house!

Batti: Don’t you talk to them like that!

Callie: Or what? You going to do something, huh? Shut up, eat your cake and hand over the title belt to save us time. This farce is almost over, Batti. You’ve pretended to be a champion for long enough but a champion is me! I am what the title needs. Somebody who can take the best photo with it, pick the right filter and believe me, that championship would look good on me. You’re so ugly it makes the title look gross.

Gabi: Super gross on her.

Inside the ring, Batti takes off the title and puts it down. She points towards the Clarks and yells.

Batti: I’ll fight you both, right now! Come on! Picking on my friends, calling me ugly, you are bullies and I’m not afraid to fight you now. If you’re so tough why don’t you come down here and say it?

Callie: Oh, we touched a nerve. Well, I would come down to the ring but you see I was already there earlier. In fact I was there when they put ‘it’ in place.

Gabi begins to laugh and tries to hide it. Suddenly, a wave of red ooze falls from the ceiling of the arm and splatters all over the ring and Batti. It completely ruins everything inside the ring and Batti is soaked through with the ooze staining her skin. She falls over and begins slipping inside the ring as she tries to stand up. The fans booing loudly, Callie Clark nearly having a fit while laughing so hard and having to be held up by her sister.

Callie: Now, that is a snapchat moment! Clean that belt up for me, Batti. I would hate to get that gunk on me later.

Callie continues to laugh as Batti steadies herself to her knees inside the ring. Her hair ruined by the red ooze, her face cover and even her title belt is covered in the substance. Batti is shaking she is so mad, turning to the entrance ramp and burning a whole through the Clarks with her eyes.

Connor: That is downright disgusting what they just did to Batti. The poor girl just wanted to share a moment with the WZCW fans and for the second week in a row it was ruined.

Cohen: You ever seen the movie Carrie? It appears the Clark Sisters have and they pulled off one hell of a move tonight. Batti might be so angry that she makes a mistake in the title match. A genius move by Callie.

Connor: This had nothing to do with strategy. This was Callie Clark being a mean girl. This was classic bullying of the highest order just for the sake of it. Callie Clark had no right to do this to Batti.

Cohen: You’re too sensitive, CC!

The final shot of the first segment shows Batti standing up, gingerly, holding the Elite Openweight Championship covered in red gunk and soaked through. A few small tears swelling in her eyes as she looks towards Callie Clark, who has an evil grin on her face. Clark motions that the title is coming to her but Batti raises it high in the air to a cheer from the crowd.

Last edited by Da Prophet : 06-19-2017 at 09:20 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-18-2017, 03:09 AM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Anderson: The following 5 Way contest is scheduled for one fall!

Cohen: That's a lot of people.

Anderson: Introducing first, residing in Venice, Italy weighing 240 pounds, The Ladies Man Randy Studd!

Connor: Randy Studd debuted a few weeks ago, but did not have the best showing. He looks to turn that around this time.

Cohen: Yeah,but....... wait, where is he?

The music plays but no one arrives. Everyone looks on confused as the music stops and there's an awkward pause in the arena.

Anderson: OK then. Introducing first from New Angola, Africa, weighing in at 250 pounds, King Obi Okafor!

A couple of rose bearers step out onto the stage as Obi Okafor appears on the stage. They place roses by the ramp as he walks by. He enters the ring and poses.

Cohen: I don't know what happened to Randy Studd but he could be defeating royalty right about now.

Connor: Where ever he is aside, Okafor isn't just royalty, he's also a very gifted young athlete.

Anderson: Next, from Dublin, Ireland, weighing 225 lbs, Vox!!

Vox makes his way down the ring to boo's, he seems rushed for some reason as he enters the ring, for some reason cowering behind the ref.

Connor: Something's got Vox in a bunch.

Cohen: Something's always got Vox in a bunch. The issue is.... Hang on.

Before the next participant can make his way out, we cut to the locker room area as Randy Studd slams through a door.

Studd: He threw away my creatine and then wrote I'm a pig on the container!! Then he threw away my beef jerky! My beef jerky!! How's this beefy jerk supposed to stay beefy without any protein?! How can a Studd show his stuff to the ladies if there is no stuff!? And I'm late for my match!

Studd begins to pace rapidly to the ring shoving people aside that aren't even in his way. He grabs someone who's eating beef jerky. Its Bandit. Studd stares at him dead serious as he takes a bite out of the jerky.

Studd:
That was very impolite, sir.

Studd then throws Bandit, hitting a random jukebox as he begins to run now. As he does, and reaches the Gorilla position, he bumps off Logan from the stairs to the stage and Logan pratfalls through a table.

Studd runs to the ring right after Vox but as he enters, he's hit with an Okafor Leg Lariat. The referee decides to have the bell rung there given the circumstances.

*Ding Ding Ding*

Connor:: Well, I guess this is a 3 Way match now.

Cohen: And you said Randy was late.

Okafor mounts the offense and whips Studd across the ring who is hit by an Enzuigiri from Vox standing on the apron. Both men whip him again and hit a Double Back Body Drop. As soon as his back hits the canvas, Vox and Okafor trade shots. Okafor takes control and hits a Swinging Neckbreaker and makes the cover 1......... 2.......-But Vox pulls him off and throws him against the ropes, hitting him with a forearm off the rebound and knocking him down. He grabs a kneeling Studd by the waist and tries a German Suplex. But realizes a slight problem. He's a bit too big. Studd stares daggers at him and turns to attack but he's cut off by Okafor grabbing him and applying a Cravate. Hitting a series of knee strikes on him, then planting him with a DDT.

Cohen: The Studd Muffin is in trouble!

Connor: Please stop calling him that.

He goes for a cover but as he does Vox comes in from the top rope and hits a Double Foot Stomp onto Okafor's back, sandwiching the two men. Vox seizes the opportunity and grabs Studd, trying the World Pieces but Studd is too large, his thicc legs making it dificult for Vox. So he drops him and goes for Okafor instead, attempting the same move, but Okafor fights out of it and hits a Reverse Backbreaker and covers again. 1……… 2……..-But Vox kicks out. Okafor doesn't let up though and grabs the legs, applying a Texas Cloverleaf. He cranks the legs, stretching Okafor who tries to get to the ropes, clinging to not give up. He's able to reach them but the referee tells him there's no ropebreak.

Connor: Multi-man rules. If there's more than two competitors, countouts and disqualifications go out the window with no real way to enforce them.

Cohen: He may be a king but he's no Solomon.

Okafor doesn't give up though and pulls himself up using the ropes, making Vox release the hold. He charges, but Okafor low-bridges him, sending him outside. But right after, Randy Studd grabs him in a Full Nelson, dragging him with the hold. Okafor tries to fight out of it but can't compete with the beef holding him down. He seems to be slipping unconscious when appears behind both men and waistlocks Studd. He tries to German him, as he holds Okafor in a Full Nelson but to no avail. Studd just looks at him and laughs. He puts Okafor down and breaks the grip before grabbing Okafor again and throwing him with a Fallaway Slam that flips him and hits Vox with a Crossbody on accident. Studd then poses for the ladies, showing his great beef. He grabs Okafor and twists his neck around, posing for the ladies again to hit Hey Ladies. He then grabs Vox and applies the Studd Muffler, making Vox tap out.

Anderson: Here is your winner, Randy Studd!!

Connor: That's a scary, creepy man. He just steamrolled through two guys, then beat two more. All while swivelling his hips uncomfortably.

Cohen: I don't judge on personality. I judge on talent. He has talent and he will challenge the WZCW Mayhem Champion, Tyrone Blades at Gold Rush for the title!

Studd poses in the corner showing off as the scene fades.

Last edited by Da Prophet : 06-22-2017 at 12:04 AM.
sendpm.gif
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Stacey Madison is sitting down in a chair inside a curtained-off room, looking directly into the camera with her classic stern facial expressions.

Madison: Ladies and gentlemen, I am here conducting an exclusive interview with one of the competitors who has advanced into the second round of the Gold Rush tournament, and will be looking for victory to progress to the third round... Eve Taylor.

The camera switches view to Eve Taylor, who is wearing her ring gear. She nods her head with a small smile.

Taylor: Thank you for having me, and before we start, I don't believe "looking for victory" would be the correct phrase to describe my focus with my match tonight.

Madison: Indeed, that sounds a little too generous, doesn't it? Maybe I should have used "hoping for victory" instead, considering your recent track record.

Eve laughs with disbelief.

Taylor: You're going straight to the whole choke artist depiction. No pleasantries with you.

Madison: Every time an opportunity has presented itself for you to become the number one contender, you've made bold proclamations on multiple occasions that you will be the first-ever female World champion in history.

Taylor: And that is still my intention-

Madison: You've squandered every single opportunity so far. The time for pleasantries are over, Eve. You can't rely on giving people your word that you will become World champion. You need to take action, and with your opponent tonight being the multi-time World champion, Hall of Fame legend, and most importantly, a former Gold Rush tournament winner, how can anyone believe in you to win this tournament? Let alone win the World title. What do you have to say?

Eve Taylor pauses for a moment.

Taylor: Well, what can I say, really? As you said, my word means nothing any more. My words are becoming hollow, and people are beginning to believe that maybe, I don't have what it takes to be the World champion. Until I do something about it, there will always be doubt in the back of people's minds about whether or not Eve Taylor can convert on her promises. I need to follow through with everything I say; otherwise, my chances of competing in the World championship division are over. Would you say that is a fair assumption, Stacey?

Madison: I would say yes.

Taylor: Then why am I here in this chair speaking to you in an interview?

Stacey can't answer.

Taylor: If my words mean nothing, then why am I being interviewed? What purpose does it serve for me to continue telling everyone I'm the best if there is no belief in me?

Eve leans closer towards Stacey, looking her dead in the eye.

Taylor: You see what I'm wearing? I'm wearing nothing but my ring gear. I showed up to this exclusive interview with you in my damned ring gear. I'm the kind of person to show up to an interview, or a press conference, or anything official in ONLY fashionable, professional attire. What I am wearing right now is not what I describe. And do you know why that is? You know what is different about this interview? I'll tell you with whatever credibility my word has left: I want to show everybody that I am dead serious about the World championship being around my waist. I'm not screwing around this time with my words. I'm going to go out there, do my absolute best in that very ring, and I will not quit until I have won the World title. It does not matter who stands in my way. It does not matter the odds against me. And it certainly does not matter how rigged this system is with Banks and Vis Imperium at the helm. I'm going to wrestle my heart out, and I'm going to restore some faith in the people.

Madison: Even still, you have to go through Matt Tastic, who could very well be the pick of the entire tournament.

Eve stands up.

Taylor: No disrespect to Matt Tastic, but I do not care if he knows what it takes to win this tournament; I do not care if Matt Tastic knows the sacrifices one must make to find themselves as the World champion. I'm not leaving this arena tonight until I beat him, and there is nothing on his resume that will shake my resolve.

Eve Taylor exits, leaving Stacey Madison in the room by herself.

Last edited by Da Prophet : 06-18-2017 at 11:11 PM.
sendpm.gif
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Elsewhere, in a bathroom of the arena, we find Tony Mancini splashing water onto his face. He looks a little nervous as he stares into the large mirror on the wall. Quickly he ducks his head back down and splashes more water on his face and stares up at his reflection again.

Mancini: You can do it. You’ve come this far and he’s just like you. He’s a man. He bleeds. He eats. He sleeps. He makes mistakes. He can lose. Tonight is that night.

The sound of the tap running is heard as Tony closes his eyes.

Mancini: I can do it. I can do it. I CAN DO IT!

He opens his eyes, turns off the tap and bounces up and down on his feet, shaking his head and pump his fists in the air.

Mancini: Tonight I will advance into the final four! Yes, I will! Do you hear that, world? My name is Tony Mancini and I will defeat Constantine, I will advance into the final four of the Gold Rush tournament and I will become WZCW World Heavyweight Champion!

A calmness washes over Tony as he looks back in the mirror. A smile now on his face.

Mancini: No matter what I will give my best. That is all I can do.

From around the corner appears Vox holding a tin.

Vox: Good sir! How be your day? Spare a dollar for the children?

Mancini: Um, I don’t have a wallet on me.

Vox: Ah, next time it is! The fund has raised over $7,000 for the relief fund of the Ohio super storm known as Cyclone LeBronToTheLakers, and I will continue the good fight. Onwards and upwards as they say, enjoy your time yelling at the mirror and speaking to your invisible friend.

Without another word, Vox leaves and can be heard shouting down the hall.

Vox: Donations! Give what you can for the children of Ohio have burnt their clothes!

Back in the bathroom, Tony turns back to the mirror and looks much calmer than he did originally.

Connor: Well, that was interesting. A bit of nerves getting to Tony Mancini ahead of his major match with Constantine later tonight. He’ll have to be focused if he wants to beat out the favourite to win the entire thing.

Cohen: I heard a joke once about a Catholic and an Irish man in a bathroom together. Heh heh, I’ll tell you during commercial, CC!

Last edited by Da Prophet : 06-19-2017 at 09:02 AM.
sendpm.gif
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Anderson: The following match is scheduled for one fall!

Wren enters a darkened arena with a single ray of spotlight on her with her head down. She elegantly walks down the aisle and spreads her arms across with arena lighting up, soaking in the energy of the arena. She then slowly enters the arena and climbs up each turnbuckle, bowing to the audience with her arms spread across.

Anderson: Introducing first from parts unknown, weighing 155 pounds pounds, Wren!

Connor: I can't wait to see how Wren does in this match tonight.

Cohen: I'm more interested in seeing how Wren addresses those photos of her that they found of what she looks like.

Flex emerges on stage in Flex Fitness tracksuit with a hood over his head and holding his duffle bag. As he begins to walk down the ramp he takes out a t-shirt gun and begins wildly shooting it all throughout the arena. He then proceeds to toss protein shakes at any fans heckling him and uses the hood over his head to avoid any negative words from fans. He disrobes from his tracksuit and body weights and stretches while Wren is visibly angry.

Anderson: And her opponent, from Paris, France, weighing 220 pounds, Flex Mussel!

Cohen: There he is. We could be looking at our next WZCW Champion right now. Flex is unstoppable right now.

Connor: Flex is not the only top contender for a title in this match. Do keep Wren's contendership status for the Eurasian Championship in mind as well.

The bell rings to start off the match and Flex wastes no time in launching an immediate attack on Wren. He punches her five times and then shoves her down. He kicks her twice and the fans boo this. Flex walks circles around Wren as she tries to stand back up. He grabs her and does a German Suplex. They both get up. Flex tries to use another German Suplex but Wren reverses it and breaks free. Wren uses a Missile dropkick! She covers Flex for a pin and the official starts counting. 1.... kickout by Flex! Both get up and begin punching each other. The fans cheer each time Wren punches and boo each time Flex punches. The dueling strikes continue until they each hand landed seven punches. A "Let's go Wren! Flex sucks!" chant breaks out amongst the fans.

Connor: The fans are making their opinion known and I certainly agree with them.

Cohen: Then you're just as incorrect as they are. No one can stop Flex.

They grab each other. Flex twists Wren around and kicks her in the stomach. Wren responds with a punch to Flex in the face which the fans cheer for. Wren jumps at Flex and uses a Hurricanrana. They each make their way back on their feet, Flex is the first to stand. He picks Wren up and stands in the center of the ring. Wren struggles to break free but is unsuccessful. Flex stands still for a moment before marching around a little with Wren still lifted up, then Flex uses a Delayed Vertical Suplex. He covers Wren for a pin as the official starts counting. 1.... 2.... kickout by Wren!

Connor: What a close call! Flex almost had the win there.

Cohen: It's only a matter of time before Flex shows why he is the contender for the top prize.

Flex gets up and waits for Wren to do the same before hitting her in the gut with his knee. Wren uses a Spinning Heel Kick on Flex. As soon as Flex gets up again he is hit by a Shining Wizard from Wren. She tries to hit another Shining Wizard but Flex is able to dodge it. He picks Wren up and does a Fireman's Carry Gut Buster. Flex covers Wren and the ref counts. 1.... 2.... kickout by Wren! Flex sits up in frustration and Wren rolls herself out of the ring. Flex stands up and makes his way toward the ropes. Wren stands up outside the ring. Flex climbs out from between the ropes and stands on the apron. He moves across the apron quickly as Wren approaches the ropes and Flex hits Wren with an Apron Kick sending her down to the floor at ringside. Flex jumps down to the floor, goes over to Wren, and proceeds to kick her. The fans boo loudly as Flex kicks Wren four times. He then drags her back into the ring and grabs Wren attempting to do a German Suplex but Wren reverses it and does a Tornado DDT. She covers Flex for a pinfall attempt. 1.... 2.... kickout by Flex!

Connor: Smart maneuver by Wren. I like her tactics in this match.

Cohen: Her luck will soon run out. Just wait.

Flex pushes Wren off of him and they each get up. Wren does a Reverse roundhouse kick, but Flex gets out of range just in time to evade it. Wren runs up to Flex and they grab each other. Flex twists Wren around, grabs her from behind. Flex does a Belly To Belly Suplex. Wren is down. Flex looks down at Wren, then around at the fans who are boo'ing him again, then back at Wren. He goes over to the corner of the ring, waiting for Wren to get up. Wren slowly stands up and approaches Flex, who unleashes a Discuss Clothesline. It is his finishing maneuver, the Flexicution! But that's not the end of it as Flex shakes his head, kicking Wren in the head. Flex twists Wren's body around, grabs her by the legs and dead-lifts her high into the air and brings her down to the canvas with a sickening thud! Mussel Bomb! He covers Wren and the ref counts. 1.... 2.... 3!

Anderson: And here is your winner.... Flex Mussel!

Cohen: You were wrong tonight and so were all the fans. Flex has done it again.

Connor: I really thought Wren would pull off an upset for a moment there. She has her chance at Gold Rush to pull off a true upset though. I look forward to that.

Last edited by Da Prophet : 06-21-2017 at 12:39 AM.
sendpm.gif
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

The show transitions to the interview area, a large Ascension logo in the background, and Leon Kensworth is standing by. He is dressed professionally and gives a nod when he is ready to go.

Kensworth: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Constantine.

From the left, Constantine steps into the frame dressed for his match later tonight with Tony Mancini. Constantine stares off into the distance as Leon looks to exchange pleasantries, once an understanding is made that none are coming, Leon proceeds into his line of questioning.

Kensworth: Constantine, a lot has changed for you over the last few weeks. Just a month ago you were the WZCW Mayhem Champion and the leader of Vis Imperium. Now, here you are without the belt, counting down the days until your retirement and banished from the group you started. How are feeling right now?

Constantine: You’re right, Leon. A lot has happened in my life but to be honest, I feel more at peace than ever before. The reason being that I’m the sole controller of my destiny. I fight the battles I want to fight. In my final year here in WZCW, I want to be able to say I accomplished everything I wanted to and being stuck in Vis Imperium, with Banks digging his teeth into the group constantly, I wouldn’t have been able to do that. He has morphed what I created into his own personal attack squad. Headless chickens running around for their master. That’s not the Vis Imperium I began. I’m a free man and couldn’t be more confident in my position.

Leon seems pleased with that answer, he continues.

Kensworth: We saw your opponent getting ready earlier. What are your thoughts about your Gold Rush tournament match against Tony Mancini later on Ascension?

Constantine: Everyone in this company is a challenge. In one form or another, we all pose a challenge to the next person. This is the best of the best. If you make it to WZCW you’re one of the very best wrestlers on the planet. I understand that so I’m not taking Tony lightly like some people are. I don’t see myself as invincible but I have a goal. I have a purpose in this tournament and it’s to reclaim the World Championship which I’ve only held once and for a very short time. That hunger will drive me, knowing it’s my final year, the clock is running out and before my time is up I want to hold the gold one final time. Tony has a long career ahead of him but this year will not be his. It’s mine and everyone left in this tournament just doesn’t know it yet.

Kensworth: A final question, Constantine?

Constantine nods his head.

Kensworth: I’m sure you’ve heard about the announcement for a superstar being inducted into the WZCW Hall of Fame tonight. I’ve got to ask, is it you?

A sly smirk appears on Constantine’s face. He brushes his hair to the side a little and pats Leon on the bat before leaving the interview area. Never saying another word. Not answering the final question. Leon looks slightly frustrated but turns back to the camera and smiles.

Connor: What do you reckon, Jack? Is it him?

Cohen: After he let down Mr. Banks by losing the Mayhem Championship to Tyrone Blades, not a chance! He’s more Hall of Shame than Hall of Fame these days. How the mighty have fallen, CC!

Last edited by Da Prophet : 06-19-2017 at 09:25 AM.
sendpm.gif
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Anderson: The following contest is a SECOND ROUND match in the GOLD RUSH TOURNAMENT! INTRODUCING first....

Anderson: She is from Milan, Italy, weighing 156 pounds... EEEEve Taylor!

The crowds erupt as the arena lights go dim. A single spotlight shining at the top of the entrance ramp. Eve Taylor steps in it, with her head looking down. She slowly lifts her head, and slowly looks around the entire arena, before bursting out from the spotlight and amping up the crowd. She marches confidently down the ramp, still in her model strut. She grabs a sign off of a fan that reads - Future Champion Eve Taylor- She points at the sign then at her self and says something to the camera, she hands the sign back.

As she hits the end of the ramp, she jumps onto the apron, and heads over to the closest turnbuckle. She ascends it Rocky-style, and once again the arena goes dim, with a bright light over Eve Taylor. She slowly holds her hand out, trying to reach for the heavens. As the chorus kicks in, she grabs hold of the spotlight, and the arena comes back to life. Eve is seen standing atop the turnbuckles, holding her arm in the air, with her eyes closed, taking a deep breath. After a second, she opens her eyes, and pumps up the audience, before jumping off the turnbuckle, pointing to everyone in the arena.

Connor: I have to admit Jack, when this match was announced I couldn't contain my excitement! This is a major PPV quality match we have right here tonight! If I was a betting woman, I'd have all my money on Eve Taylor winning the whole Gold Rush Tournament!

Cohen: I get it! Jeez! I knew you were a big Eve fan girl but come on! I think you're forgetting who will be standing across the ring from her tonight! Former everything! He's done it all in WZCW and he has his sights on winning this whole thing and facing off against the World Champion. When Matt Tastic says he's going to win something, he goes out and DOES it Cat!

Anderson: And her opponent....

The crowd erupts for a second time as Matt Tastic walks out to the top of the ramp. He's very determined looking and holds his gaze on the ring. He slowly starts walking towards the ring, not paying much mind to the screaming fans as he walks by them, he stretches his neck and shoulders as he climbs the steel steps. He jumps through the ropes and immediately walks right over to Eve and starts yelling in her face. Referee Akiyama runs over and wedges himself in between both wrestlers to break them up, Eve has returned fire from her mouth and is yelling at Matt as well.

Cohen: Ah I love it Cat! We are not going to have to wait a half hour while these two play a respect game in the ring, this one has a big Stormrage underline and bad feelings all around!

Connor: I don't remember seeing both wrestlers this mad at their opponents before. This one might be a lot dirtier than we expected.

Referee Akiyama waves a hand at the timekeeper...

DING!!!DING!!

Matt and Eve run right at each other! Laying in rights and lefts and not stopping! The crowds are instantly into it as they erupt at the ferocious punching to start the contest. Referee Akiyama tries to restore order and get between them but is shoved aside and both wrestlers continue to trade lefts and rights at each other's heads. Matt misses a wild left and Eve catches him on the forehead with a quick headbutt. Both stagger back holding their foreheads in pain. Eve recovers first and gives him a jumping knee strike to the face followed by a hard chop, Matt leans way back on the top rope and almost falls over, but he regains his balance and lands back on his feet in the ring. Eve unleashes a fast right and left followed by leg and rib kicks, Matt fails to block any of the attacks but fires back with a straight right hand that catches her right on the nose! Eve holds her nose and throws a straight kick as Matt approaches her, he catches her foot and lifts it as hard as he can, Eve does a complete backflip and lands on her feet, Matt immediately clotheslines her over the top ropes and takes a breather as Eve crashes to the floor on the outside of the ring.

Connor: Fast action to start out Jack! Both Matt and Eve not holding back anything and really clobbering each other early!

Cohen: This is how it should be Cat! I love it! Pure hatred flowing with every strike! We could end this contest with a knock out blow!!

Eve slides in the ring as Akiyama counts 4. She mouths off to Matt and they run at each other again, this time Eve raises her boot and catches Matt in the face, he falls on his back hard. Eve drops an elbow and hooks the leg ...1... Matt kicks out and Eve grabs him in a headlock on the mat. He quickly slides out of the headlock and wraps her up in a reverse bear hug on the canvas, he stands her up showing good power and whips her backwards in a crushing Northern Lights Suplex with a bridge! WHAM! 1....2... Eve kicks out. Matt picks her up and hits her with a left and right then grabs her and lifts her into a vertical suplex! She lands hard and Matt drops an elbow and hooks her leg, Eve kicks out before one pin is even counted. Matt grabs her by the hair and throws her through the middle ropes to the outside of the ring. Referee Akiyama warns Matt about pulling hair, he laughs at the ref then bounces off of the ropes, he runs fast as Eve is standing up outside the ring, Matt jumps and grabs the top ropes, he pushes with his hands and does a high front flip, he lands on Eve and they both crash to the padded mats. Matt does a kip up like nothing just happened, the crowds eat it up and cheer on the action. He slides back into the ring and bounces off of the ropes again, he runs fast and leaps over the top rope , he flies through the air and adjusts his body mid flight and lands with a senton drop right on to Eve's torso! He bounces off of her and rolls to the barricade holding his back.

CHEEEER!!!!

Connor: Wow! That was an incredible series of high flying attacks by Matt Tastic!

Cohen: Punishing and very high risk Cat! If I was managing him I would certainly take those flying attacks out of his arsenal for sure! He could end up injuring himself one of these times!

Matt rolls in the ring then rolls back out to break the count. He grabs Eve's hair and hauls her to her feet, Matt spins and kicks her in the stomach, she staggers back, he chops her and punches right after, she falls back first into the barricade.

Matt runs to clothesline Eve but she ducks and BACKDROPS Matt right into the crowds! The crowds cheer and laugh as he knocks two fat men off of their chairs and popcorn flies everywhere. Eve stands on the barricade, she waits for Matt to stand then leaps, she gives him a hurricarana right over another group of fans, he falls over them awkwardly, spilling their snacks and getting wrapped up in a tangle of legs and chairs.

Eve rolls in and out of the ring to break the count. Matt finally reaches the barricade to attempt to climb over, but Eve runs and flies over it with a crossbody smash! Both wrestlers fall over the same fat fans with the popcorn mess!

Connor (laughing) My goodness! I bet these two guys had no idea what was in store for them tonight when they took their seats!

Cohen: They are getting a first class interactive experience, how lucky can they get?!

Connor: (Tries to say something but starts laughing)

Referee Akiyama is out of the ring now, yelling at both wrestlers to get back in the ring. Eve grabs Matt and throws him over the barricade. Eve climbs on the barricade, she jumps but Matt recovers quickly, he snaps her down with a powerslam right on the padded concrete! Matt sits next to her as she gasps for air. He takes a quick breather before pulling himself to his feet. Referee Akiyama yells at them to get back in the ring again.

Matt: Bite me, you stupid WANKER!

Clearly audible and loud, the crowd laugh. Soon a chant starts...

STUPID WANKER!!! CLAP CLAP CL-CL-CLAP!!!
STUPID WANKER!

Matt grabs Eve and bounces her head right off of the steel post, then throws her into the ring. She rolls around in the ring holding her face. Matt climbs in the ring, he waits until she gets to her feet, he nails her with a very fast belly to belly suplex! Eve bounces and almost rolls out of the ring. Matt grabs her by the hair and hauls her close to the middle of the ring, he picks her up and places her on the top turnbuckle. He climbs up and grabs her for a superplex! But Eve blocks it and headbutts Matt, she drills him in the face with a right, then another one, another one and one more for good measure! Matt nearly falls but Eve grabs his hair and prevents it, she lifts her legs and hooks them behind his back, under his arm pits, she jumps over him and flips him down for a SUPER LEG TRAP SUNSET FLIP POWERBOMB!!! BOOM!! Matt and Eve crash hard on the mat and bounce from the impact!

Matt Tastic kicked out! The crowds cheered loud for this.

Connor: Matt kicked out Jack! I thought that was it!! What heart he must have!!

Cohen: There's no tougher son of a bitch in this company Cat! What a move by Eve, I thought that was it too!

Eve picks up Matt and throws him off of the ropes, she swings with a clothesline but Matt ducks and bounces off of the far ropes, Eve fakes another clothesline and Matt ducks...right into a spinning heel kick to the jaw High Heel Kick! Matt falls to the mat like he was shot with a gun. Eve positions Matt closer to the turnbuckle as he looks knocked out on his back. Eve climbs to the top turnbuckle. Eve blows a kiss to the crowds and jumps high in the air! She bends her knees for the Stiletto Stomp double foot stomp! Matt rolls out of the way at the last second! Eve's feet crash on the canvas awkwardly and she lets out a yelp as she holds her feet in pain. She staggers around the middle of the ring. Matt wobbles up to her, she throws a weak punch at him but he blocks it, he quickly gives her a three punch combo at her stomach, he jumps and takes out both of her legs with a baseball slide and holds up a fist as she falls on him!

Cohen: CHARGE SHOT! That was Charge Shot Cat! This one is over!

Matt drapes his arm over her torso, Referee Akiyama jumps down for the pin..1......2..... Eve Taylor kicks out!!!

CHEEEEER!!!!

A big reaction for Eve kicking out, both wrestlers are laying on the mat now, exhausted from the match. The ref starts a count. Before he can get to 5, both wrestlers manage to scramble and claw at opposite ropes to get to their feet. They walk up and start trading rights and lefts at each other, just like how they started the match!

LET'S GO TASTIC!!!! GO EVE GO !!!! LET'S GO TASTIC !!! GO EVE GO !!!!

Eve suddenly jumps and catches Matt with a hurricarana, he flips frontwards but lands on his feet and bounces off of the ropes, he jumps and catches Eve with a hurricarana but she stops him in mid flight and falls down with a sit down powerbomb! BAM!!! 1......2.......

Matt Tastic kicks out!!! He scrambles to his feet, Eve runs at Matt but he lifts her in the air and spins her around, he drives his knees into her back!!! She goes flying in between the top and middle turnbuckle headfirst into the ringpost! DINK!!! She rebounds back into Matt's clutches he picks her up and hits an Emerald Flowsion HEADACHE DRIVER!!! But Eve hooks her leg in Matt's arm pit and drops him down to the mat into a reverse STO into a Koji Clutch!!! EXTREME MAKEOVER!!!

Connor: Extreme Makeover! Extreme Makeover in the middle of the ring! There is nowhere to go here!!!

Cohen: I can't believe what I just saw! Headache Driver reversed into Extreme Makeover! Crawl to those ropes Matt!!!

Sweat dripped off of both competitors as Eve cranked on the pressure, Matt was turning blue as he tried to claw towards the ropes for a rope break. Akiyama was close by, ready to start lifting his arms to see if he was still conscience. With no energy left to claw, Matt Tastic has no choice and taps on Eve's arm weakly.

CHEEEEEER !!!!

Connor: He tapped out! He tapped out! Eve Taylor advances! What a match Jack!

Cohen: Calm down Cat! This isn't over yet, the time may have expired here! Let's listen to the official call.

Anderson: The winner of this match and advancing in The Gold Rush Tournament....EEEVE TAYLOOOOOR!!!!

CHEEEEEER!!!!

Eve climbs the turnbuckle, full of emotion and raises her hands in a victory pose. Matt pulls her down from the turnbuckle. They stare at each other for a moment, then shake hands in a quick showing of respect.

Cohen: I don't think the timekeeper was doing his job Cat, the time clearly expired here! Matt Tastic was ROBBED here at Gold Rush!

Connor: Oh please! Why can't you give credit where credit is due! Eve Taylor reversed the Headache Driver and Matt Tastic had no choice but to submit! It was a great match by two great wrestlers and I can't wait for what comes next for both of these wrestlers in WZCW!

Matt walks up the ramp and accepts a soda pop from a fan,he looks at it but it just spills over, Matt looking dejected from the loss. Eve poses on the turnbuckle, blowing kisses and basking in the spotlight.

Last edited by Da Prophet : 06-18-2017 at 05:32 AM.
sendpm.gif
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Leon: I'm joined at this time by the number one contender to the Mayhem championship, Randy Studd.

Randy Studd is looking left and right.

Studd: Where is she?

Leon: Who?

Studd: Stacey! She's a fox, now if she could do my interview maybe she could take a ride on the S-Express.

Leon: She's sort of seeing someone.

Studd: As if that's stopped me before. Fine then, what about Becky?

Leon: She's a General Manager, not an interviewer.

Studd: That must be a kick to the balls, didn't you start at the same time? Maybe one day chump.

Leon: Yes, erm. So...you've just defeated a tribe of other guys to become number one contender for the Mayhem title. How does that feel?

Studd: Well Leon it feels pretty...

At that moment Obi Okafor appears, carrying roses as normally.

Obi: Ah congratulations to you Mr. Studd. Number one contender is a big thing. I just thought I'd let you know that you've not seen the last of me and...

Randy Studd takes a rose from Obi and looks intently at him.

Studd: I've seen the last of you. This I'll save for later.

Studd proceeds to put the rose down his pants, smiles and walks off. Leon and Obi look bewildered as we head to commercial break.

Last edited by Lee : 06-21-2017 at 02:44 AM.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-18-2017, 03:10 AM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

We cut back from commercial to see Leon Kensworth chasing after a dejected looking Matt Tastic.

Leon: Matt! Matt! Matt!

Tastic stops and turns around.

Tastic: What do you want Leon?

Leon: I want to get your thorughts on your match, you're now out of the Gold Rush.

Tastic: I hadn't noticed. It's been 5 minutes, I'm crushed at losing but offer congratulations to Eve Taylor. Thanks.

Tastic begins to walk away but Leon stops him.

Leon: So what next?

Tastic: What next? I don't know, Leon. There's a lot to process. There's things I.should shake off. Maybe I'll go back to basics. I don't know. But I'd say Mark Keaton is as good a place to start at. That bastard owes me and owes Mikey. At Gold Rush, I'll make him suffer.

Tastic walks off leaving Leon.

Leon: You heard it here first. Matt Tastic will take on Mark Keaton at Gold Rush. Back to you Cat.

Last edited by Da Prophet : 06-22-2017 at 12:01 AM.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-18-2017, 03:10 AM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Connor: Gold Rush always throws things out at us. On Meltdown we saw Lynx with a huge victory over Kagura. Throw in the fact that VI are now eliminated with Yemrez Reqonic with one hell of a victory and anything can happen.

Cohen: You say that, Cat but John Constantine is a man on a mission and I think there's very little anyone can do, let alone Anthony Mancini.

Connor: He's brought all the help he can get.

Cohen: I would have put $100 on Xaitlyn Serpiente never showing her face in WZCW so this is weird.

Anderson: Please welcome back to WZCW. Xaitlyn Serpiente!

The crowd seem to think so too, they don't know how to react as the former WZCW superstar makes her way out to the ring. No entrance music, as is tradition, the crowd more bewildered than anything else. She gets to the bottom of the ramp, turns and points towards the titantron.

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, this is the second round match of Gold Rush Tournament and is scheduled for one fall!

Anderson: Introducing first from Yonkers, NY weighing 275 pounds...The Italian Stallion, Tony Mancini!

Hero hits the PA system and Tony walks out onto the stage by himself. He listens to the majority of fans cheer for him. He high fives a few fans as he walks down the ramp, he gives Xaitlyn a hug but she looks really uncomfortable. He climbs into the ring, takes off the Cornicello Charm his mother gave him and hands it to a referee. He waits for Constantine kneeling in the corner and with his head on the middle turnbuckle saying a small prayer.

Connor: This guy has been through a lot since he debuted in WZCW, I mean he's now a father, crazy!

Cohen: As a father myself I know Manicni will just want to get onto it. However here's another father to prove himself.

Anderson: And his opponent from St Louis, Missouri, weighing 265 pounds, Constantine!

Connor: There's only one thing on Constantine's mind and that is WZCW champion.

Cohen: I don't think anything would make him happier than defeating Justin Cooper.

Constantine walks out slowly, he paces side to side but is thrown back as he notices a few cheers around the crowd. He almost cracks a smile, but not quite as he makes his way to the ring. He stares at Serpiente as he enters the ring.

Connor: The last time these two faced off was at Kingdom Come for the tag team championship. A lot has changed since then.

Cohen: Some have even argued that Xaitlyn taking her ball and going home led to the removal of the tag team championship.

Connor: Indeed!

Referee Elizabeth Prince is in the middle of the ring as Mancini and Constantine look at each other. Xaitlyn is outside the ring and bell goes. Mancini is first out the blocks as he runs over to Constantine, Mancini with the speed advantage here despite being 10lbs heavier. He gives a few swift punches to the Power Trip.

Constantine is a bit bewildered as to what has happened here as he's in the corner now. Mancini still at it with the quick punches. Constantine's anger builds as he delivers a swift right punch to the face of Manicni. Using this Mancini is whipped into the other corner. Constantine slowly walks over, his frame menacing. Constantine then starts the Recompense to Mancini. Those mounted punches get a mixed reaction from the crowd. The Power Trip is fully in charge.

Cohen: This looks like an easy one for Constantine. He seems to have not lost pace since leaving VI.

Connor: I would hardly say he left, he was kicked out. That said Manicni has the numbers advantage with Xaitlyn outside.

Cohen: So you're saying John's lucky that Gino and the baby aren't there?

Connor: That's not what I'm saying, what I'm saying is...

Delivering some Recompense to Mancini allows Constantine to step it up another gear. He receives some Collateral Damage as Condtantine is able to his his twisting Spinebuster finisher so early. He makes the cover. 1...2... suddenly Tony Manicni is not there. Xaitlyn Serpiente pulls out her former tag team partner to break up the pin.

Connor: THAT! Tactical genius from Serpiente!

Cohen: I call that cheating round these parts. Constantine is pissed!

Constantine is furious, he's shouting in the face of Prince but she tries to calm him down. The crowd a mix of boos and cheers. Constantine catches the eye of Xaitlyn Serpiente and exits the ring. Mancini wisely climbs back in the ring. Constantine starts to shout at the snake one who pushes the Power Trip. He looks ready to destroy her but turns around and walks away. The crowd cheer this decision.

As Constantine turns he looks to see Manicni has climbs the turnbuckle. A diving clothesline makes the crowd go crazy and the Power Trip is flat out. Manicni throws her back into the ring. He covers 1...2...kick out. On the outside Xaitlyn applauds the two count.

Connor: Smart from Mancini, he's not normally one for high flying theatrics but that almost got him through to the semi final!

Cohen: We're seeing a difference in Constantine. The John Constantine of old would have laid Xaitlyn flat out there, him turning away from her has the crowd on his side.

Manicni picks up Constantine and gives a DDT to the Power Trip. Constantine is struggling here as a guillotine leg drop is hit. Xaitlyn jumps for joy outside. Another cover. Kick out at 2 again. The crowd are quite mixed as to who they want to win but seem to have liked this kick out.

Constantine is picked up by Mancini and thrown into the turnbuckle. A running knee is delivered by Manicni and Constantine is whipped into the other corner. Mancini signals for Il Siluro Italiano as the crowd pop for this. Constantine turns round and Mancini runs for the gore. He misses! Mancini smashes straight into the posts.

Constantine is full of adrenaline now and hits The Axis. The Angle Slam is enough to knock Manicni out cold. Constantine covers 1...2...but Xaitlyn on the outside has put Mancini's foot on the rope. Elizabeth Prince calls for three. She hasn't seen the foot on the ropes!

Connor: The match is over but Manicni had his foot on the ropes.

Cohen: By Xaitlyn helping. That's some bad cheating there. Constantine progresses!

Connor: If the referee didn't see it, it didn't happen as you always say.

Anderson: The winner of this match and through to the semi final of Gold Rush. John Constantine!

Cohen: That leaves a final four of Lynx, Eve Taylor, Yemrez Reqonic and Constantine.

Manicni and Xaitlyn are arguing with Prince as we cut to commercial.

Last edited by Lee : 06-20-2017 at 09:17 AM.
sendpm.gif
Closed Thread