WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-26-2017, 02:56 AM
Why mail cabbage? Seriously! Why?
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...
Default Are they really doing this Sheild thing?

After reading the results of last night's Raw it seems like The Miztaurage is challenging The Sheild to a three on three fight sometime in the future. I'm all for a Sheild reunion simply because together they are pretty amazing. Just look how great Rollins/Ambrose tag team are, the fans are popping twice as hard for them together rather than apart.

But the Miz , Bo Dallas and Axle? They stand less of a chance than Kane and The New Age Outlaws did. The Miz is the only real threat to the trio. Seth Rollins could squash Bo and Axle by himself. It just seems like a strange mismatch doesn't it?
Old 09-26-2017, 03:26 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...

I agree that it's going to be difficult to build up The Miztourage to be a threat o the Shield. The Miz is the only one of the three with any credibility, Bo has always been a jobber on the main roster and Axel hasn't been relevant in years. But the Miztourage is the only stable on Raw and they did do a convincing job of beating up Roman on Raw tonight.
I'd like for them to hold the off on The Shield reunion until Survivor Series. If the Shield vs Miztourage happens at TLC The it ties up the IC and Tag titles and the Universal title will most likely not be defended. I'd like to see Ambrose and Rollins vs Shesaro in ladder and Reigns vs Miz in a TLC. Rollins and Ambrose can finally come to Reigns aid at the end of the night setting up for Survivor Series.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 04:34 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

It was just a throwaway spot in a shit Raw to try to draw some heat for Miz. No one is going to buy Dallas and Axel as a threat, and Miz, as much as he deserves better, isnít on the same level as the Shield guys currently are.
Old 09-26-2017, 06:20 AM
WWE Women's Champion

Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...

If they wanted to build Miz and Miztourage as serious threat for The Shield, Miz wouldnt lost clean. And Miztourage would won against half assed team of Matt Hardy and Jason Jordan. If the really want something for The Shield they would make something serious. And have a feeling Braun is gona be involved somehow after now Dean and next Seth challenging him. Thai is if they decide to go on that route as Dean and Seth are probably not done with "The Bar".
Old 09-26-2017, 06:22 AM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

There's nothing to read into it in my opinion. If anything, it was ultimately just them mocking Roman Reigns given how they decimated him in the way the Shield did with their victims.

Ultimately, it's just a little something to get some heat on the Miz and part of continuing his program with Reigns as WWE officially announced that Reigns will face Miz again on next week's episode of Raw. The only difference is that this match will be for the Intercontinental Championship, so don't be at all surprised if Reigns walks out next week as IC champ and holds the title until just after WrestleMania next year so that he can be the first to be Universal and Intercontinental Champion simultaneously.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 09-26-2017, 08:11 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...

What they could do???

Miz retains due to DQ loss. 3 on 1 attack on Reigns. Rollins & Ambrose make the save.

TLC - The Shield vs. The Miz & Miztourage

Shield get dominant win!

Lights go out (Bullet Club attacks!!!)
Balor, Styles, Anderson, & Gallows

Post TLC (Smackdown & Raw Trade) - AJ Styles & The Uso's to Raw, Miz, Dallas, & Axel to Smackdown

Feud to keep Reigns busy till Mania (The Shield) vs. (The Club)
Old 09-26-2017, 02:27 PM
I know my name/avi/sig don't match.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Oh it's definitely happening.

They can essentially kill 3 birds with 1 stone.

Get Reigns the Intercontinental Champion so the commentary team can remind us every 30 seconds heading into WrestleMania that he's a "grand slam champion".

Put Reigns/Rollins/Ambrose together so for the first time in 3 years Reigns will be able to walk to the ring receiving more cheers than boos.

And, with Brock not working TLC... it gives us a "money match". Obvious quotes around money match because we all know that it isn't, but The Shield vs. The Miztourage is going to be our TLC main event.

It's an exploitation of Ambrose and Rollins in one maybe final? desperate attempt to try and get Reigns over the way that they want him to be before WrestleMania 34, where they'll try for a third time to officially crown him as THE guy.

I realize this posts sound very cynical, and to an extent I am, but I'm not totally against it happening. It's most likely going to be a one-off though, and you would expect a Shield reunion just a bit more epic than what it's ultimately going to end up being, at least it'll put Miz in the forefront of RAW for a little bit.
Old 09-26-2017, 03:20 PM
I Am Jericho
WWE Diva's Champion

The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...

It might not necessarily happen with the Miztourage. Well, it shouldn't, that's a fact. Have Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel actually ever won a match together? Anyway, I don't think that this HAS to be leading to a six-man tag team match so soon. It definitely could, but this could actually be WWE foreshadowing events to come in the future, beyond this feud between Reigns and Miz. I won't be shocked one little bit if it does happen, but it'll be a bit of a joke. If The Shield are going to reunite, it should be against a threat. The Miz, Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel are not a threat. They never ever will be.

The other issue I have is that if this does happen at TLC, as another post has said, it ties up the Intercontinental Championship and Tag Team Championship, and without a Universal Championship match either, what has the card got going for it? A Shield reunion could be money, but I really do doubt that THIS match would be the money match. The Miz is golden, I do believe that. But give him two guys who people can actually take seriously. Then I could believe a Shield reunion would make sense.
Old 09-26-2017, 03:57 PM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Personally, i got 2 scenario on how this could happens. First you could have the miztourage win a number one contenders match for the tag team title at TLC next week. At the same time you have reigns gets somehow screwed out of the ic title match. So that way you could have a rematch between Reigns and Miz for the ic title as the main event of TLC.

At TLC you have ambrose and rollins retains the title only to get cheap shot by the miztourage. Fast foward to the reigns vs miz match. Reigns is about to win the IC title when Axel and Dallas comes in with steal chair and beat up reigns again only this time Rollins and ambrose make the save and the beat up dallas and axel, only for miz to escape. Then reigns return and the do the triple power bomb on either dallas or axel and you end the show with the reunion of the shield and this lead to a 6 man tag at survivor series.

The other scenario is that roman gets beat up by the miztourage again next week and they do the reunion on raw next week and you book a 6 men tag match at TLC for the IC and tag team titles.

Anyway they want something big for this throwaway special because they don't have Cena and Lesnar for that show and it's been proven over the year that Reigns, rollins and Ambrose are more over as a faction with the fans then in single roles so why not reunited them and maybe keep them together while they are doing their own thing in single.
Old 09-26-2017, 07:12 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

Screw Miztourage vs The Shield. Braun Strowman vs The Shield is were the money is, in a TLC match. And Braun beats them all.