WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News
Loading...


Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > General Wrestling Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-04-2017, 02:15 AM
ShinChan's Avatar
ShinChan ShinChan is offline
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: India
Posts: 2,241
ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default Wrestlers you love but don't want them to join WWE!

The title says it all. Basically the professional wrestlers you love but don't want them to join WWE for some particular reasons.

Pentagon Dark: Awesome gimmick. Character is unique. There's a special aura around him. Very good in the ring as well. Plays his role very well.

Ethan Carter III: Great heel. Has improved a lot in the ring. Has been good on the mic since long. IMPACT Wrestling's one of fewer stars.

Don't know why but can't see them taste success in WWE if they ever join WWE.
__________________
Fémının Pro Wrestling
{FPW}
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-04-2017, 03:34 AM
Pika's Avatar
Pika Pika is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 194
Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

Kota Ibushi and the Young Bucks.

I like what Bucks are doing now and what they mean to people. I don't picture their WWE debut going well. It wouldn't surprise me if they were brought in as something hot, and then floundered. Then faded out of any form of relevancy. Kind of like "The Club'. If WWE can't book something that is literally written for them properly god forbid they handle the Bucks. I probably wouldn't like them after they get signed, but I'd be glad to see them do whatever if they're happy with it. Especially if it provides them a wider fan base or audience.

Kota. If he wants to continue doing comedy pro-wrestling I'd rather him do something actually funny and not Nickelodeon humor. If he wants to do a serious match I want him to wrestle the best opponents and actually have a wrestling match. Most of the best workers right now are still not in WWE. NJPW would be preferable for more big Kota matches. I know some people watched the CWC and were sports entertained, but lack the ability to use google. That is good though, because if he did want to go to WWE (although he already turned down a deal) he can sports entertain the sports entertained WWE universe.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-04-2017, 04:03 AM
wrestlingmasters55's Avatar
wrestlingmasters55 wrestlingmasters55 is offline
Registered User
Million Dollar Champion
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Montreal,canada
Age: 38
Posts: 1,276
wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

None really. I think that if your end goal isn't to be in wwe or nxt then why are you doing this for really.

I really would love to see guys like jay lethal, the bucks, eli drake, or even women's like rosemary and allie go to wwe just to see if they are able to adapt to the wwe style like some of the other indy stars we're able to do. Kota ibushi is another one that I would love to see in wwe. James storm could be a great veteran present in nxt.

Again, this might be a un popular opinion, but again if you're end goal as a wrestler isn't to make it to the big leagues which is either wwe or new japan then why are you doing this in the first place. So for me, I don't have a favorite wrestler that I dont want to see in wwe because at the end, I went to see them perform on the biggest platform imaginable and be successful.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-04-2017, 05:40 AM
Alex's Avatar
Alex Alex is offline
King Of The Wasteland
ROH Pure Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Old England
Posts: 1,595
Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default

Kenny Omega

With Sting and AJ Styles finally going to WWE there isn't really a 'big name' wrestler that hasn't been there. I know Kenny Omega is small fry in comparison to AJ and Sting but he's arguably the biggest name outside of WWE that has never wrestled there.

wrestlingmasters55 mentioned how if your goal isn't WWE or NJPW then what's the point. But Omega is in NJPW and if he can solidify himself there as a big name then he'll have the notoriety of being one of the big wrestler's to never work for WWE. I mean it's not like they haven't been interested. Everybody suspected he was going to turn up there earlier this year so he has value.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate. View Post
You can get rid of chlamydia. Much easier and cheaper than getting rid of a fetus.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-04-2017, 06:35 AM
ShinChan's Avatar
ShinChan ShinChan is offline
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: India
Posts: 2,241
ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
Kenny Omega

With Sting and AJ Styles finally going to WWE there isn't really a 'big name' wrestler that hasn't been there. I know Kenny Omega is small fry in comparison to AJ and Sting but he's arguably the biggest name outside of WWE that has never wrestled there.

wrestlingmasters55 mentioned how if your goal isn't WWE or NJPW then what's the point. But Omega is in NJPW and if he can solidify himself there as a big name then he'll have the notoriety of being one of the big wrestler's to never work for WWE. I mean it's not like they haven't been interested. Everybody suspected he was going to turn up there earlier this year so he has value.
That's another one for me. But a little hope resisted me to add his name.

I was very happy when there were rumors of Omega coming to WWE. Most importantly, because I would get to see him more easily. That's sort of mean on me but WWE is more feasible to me. Another reason was a dream match between him and AJ Styles. But as I thought more about it, I was more glad to have him continue in NJPW.

If Omega would've joined WWE, I can't really see him going to main event scene. Not because there's lack of talent. But because it's Vince. Heck, Omega isn't even a IWGP World Heavyweight Champion as of now. Winning that would surely help him. Still, I'm not sure after how Gallows-Anderson were booked.
__________________
Fémının Pro Wrestling
{FPW}
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-04-2017, 07:22 AM
The Perfect Max's Avatar
The Perfect Max The Perfect Max is offline
I Am Jericho
WWE Diva's Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 578
The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

Honestly I'm more concerned with stars in NXT joining the main roster. I find that particular stars that jump straight to the main roster from another promotion usually find success: AJ Styles is a very prominent name here. But particular stars absolutely light it up in NXT and then suffer on the main roster. There's plenty of examples and we all know who those kind of guys are. Someone like Sami Zayn pops to mind instantly. I'm not really sure what happened there. Bayley is a brilliant example too. She's been seriously mishandled and suffered a lot from it, especially when you consider her success in NXT. So from that point of view, I'd be more concerned with how WWE translates a star's success in NXT to the main roster.

If I had to pick somebody outside of WWE, I would probably pick two guys and say The Young Bucks. They're a great tag team and WWE are in desperate need of them from my perspective. In theory you would think that would benefit an incoming team like Young Bucks, but we've also seen examples of where stars have joined from other promotions and gone nowhere. Plus, outside of the Hardy Boyz, there's been no real progression of the division. I'd fear that they would either get totally exposed as the only tag team to rely on, or lost in the shuffle that is the tag team divison.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-04-2017, 09:20 AM
Dagger Dias's Avatar
Dagger Dias Dagger Dias is offline
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Lorule
Age: 31
Posts: 8,589
Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias
Default

This doesn't really make any sense to me. The WWE is the biggest wrestling federation in the world. If you are a fan of someone wouldn't you want to see them succeed on the biggest stage possible? Ask any wrestler on the planet and if they are truly honest in their response then I bet deep down ANY of them would dream of scoring a big victory at Wrestlemania some day if they have yet to do so. I get it that there are fans who prefer other federations. However WWE is bigger than TNA, ROH, Lucha Underground, and more. Just because someone is a big deal somewhere else doesn't mean they will ruin their career by going from a smaller organization to one as large as the WWE.

AJ Styles would be the perfect example. I remember as far back as 8 years ago hearing about fans wanting to see dream matches between Styles and guys like Cena, while others said he is better off staying in TNA since he would never get anywhere if he went to the WWE. Well, never say never. Not only did he have a memorable debut but he did compete in that dream feud with Cena, and he won the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. His popularity further increased. If it can happen for AJ Styles who at one point was the John Cena of TNA, then it can happen to anyone. Having wrestlers that you do NOT want to see in the WWE one day is honestly a bit silly to me.
__________________
Come join the best section on the forum WrestleZone Championship Wrestling! You know you want to!



"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-04-2017, 09:21 AM
ShinChan's Avatar
ShinChan ShinChan is offline
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: India
Posts: 2,241
ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
None really. I think that if your end goal isn't to be in wwe or nxt then why are you doing this for really.

I really would love to see guys like jay lethal, the bucks, eli drake, or even women's like rosemary and allie go to wwe just to see if they are able to adapt to the wwe style like some of the other indy stars we're able to do. Kota ibushi is another one that I would love to see in wwe. James storm could be a great veteran present in nxt.

Again, this might be a un popular opinion, but again if you're end goal as a wrestler isn't to make it to the big leagues which is either wwe or new japan then why are you doing this in the first place. So for me, I don't have a favorite wrestler that I dont want to see in wwe because at the end, I went to see them perform on the biggest platform imaginable and be successful.
I think that you misunderstood the OP.

What I intended to ask was wrestlers you like. But you won't want them to join WWE because they won't be booked rightly or their appeal won't cater to WWE audience. Or any other particular reason.
__________________
Fémının Pro Wrestling
{FPW}
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-04-2017, 09:28 AM
ShinChan's Avatar
ShinChan ShinChan is offline
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: India
Posts: 2,241
ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
This doesn't really make any sense to me. The WWE is the biggest wrestling federation in the world. If you are a fan of someone wouldn't you want to see them succeed on the biggest stage possible? Ask any wrestler on the planet and if they are truly honest in their response then I bet deep down ANY of them would dream of scoring a big victory at Wrestlemania some day if they have yet to do so. I get it that there are fans who prefer other federations. However WWE is bigger than TNA, ROH, Lucha Underground, and more. Just because someone is a big deal somewhere else doesn't mean they will ruin their career by going from a smaller organization to one as large as the WWE.

AJ Styles would be the perfect example. I remember as far back as 8 years ago hearing about fans wanting to see dream matches between Styles and guys like Cena, while others said he is better off staying in TNA since he would never get anywhere if he went to the WWE. Well, never say never. Not only did he have a memorable debut but he did compete in that dream feud with Cena, and he won the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. His popularity further increased. If it can happen for AJ Styles who at one point was the John Cena of TNA, then it can happen to anyone. Having wrestlers that you do NOT want to see in the WWE one day is honestly a bit silly to me.
You misunderstood it as well.

What I intended to ask was which favorite non-WWE wrestlers would you like to not join WWE. Because you think that they won't be work as well as in the current wrestling promotions. Pentagon Dark may become the top champion in Lucha Underground but I don't expect him to be even a significant wrestler in WWE, let alone the top champion. That's what I meant.
__________________
Fémının Pro Wrestling
{FPW}
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-04-2017, 09:52 AM
Dagger Dias's Avatar
Dagger Dias Dagger Dias is offline
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Lorule
Age: 31
Posts: 8,589
Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
You misunderstood it as well.

What I intended to ask was which favorite non-WWE wrestlers would you like to not join WWE. Because you think that they won't be work as well as in the current wrestling promotions. Pentagon Dark may become the top champion in Lucha Underground but I don't expect him to be even a significant wrestler in WWE, let alone the top champion. That's what I meant.
No I did not misunderstand it and neither did wrestlingmasters55. Again, like I said in my other post. Just look at AJ Styles. If he can show up in the WWE and have a dream feud with Cena as well as win the World Heavyweight Championship, then the scenario of showing up and not having the booking "ruin" them can happen with any other wrestler. In my opinion a fan should want to see their favorites succeed in the biggest way possible. The WWE is the biggest wrestling federation there is. Period. Until another fed becomes a bigger deal than the WWE then it would remain as the ideal goal for a wrestler to want to compete there and win at Wrestlemania some day. There is literally no one in the entire wrestling industry who I would not want to see in the WWE for that reason. Name any top star from TNA, ROH, Lucha Underground, New Japan, and any other fed and I would still tell you I would want to see them in WWE at some point in time. You can worry about how they are booked just as many others did, but again.... AJ Styles did it and was fine. This topic is silly but I said my piece and we can agree to disagree.
__________________
Come join the best section on the forum WrestleZone Championship Wrestling! You know you want to!



"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:16 PM.

monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"
Contact Us - Clear Cookies - Lost Password - WrestleZone Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Top - AdChoices