WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-30-2017, 09:08 AM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default Enzo Attack & Cass Heel Turn Discussion

So in consecutive weeks Enzo Amore has been attacked backstage, both times no one saw who did it and Enzo doesn't know either. The Revival were spotted backstage last week during a Bayley(?) interview with them shaking their hands and looking a bit sketch. Big Cass has been mentioned by Corey Graves as someone who knows what happens, basically implying Big Cass did it. It's an interesting storyline that can lead to many different outcomes.

Personally I think it's too soon to split Enzo and Cass up, as they haven't even had a title run yet and they seem to be have been so close as the next team in the line so many times. I also think it's too obvious for it to be The Revival as well. I don't know who it could be but I'm expecting a swerve. These are probably all fantasy booking options as it will probably be Cass or The Revival in the end but a few things I'm thinking at the moment. With Graves being a heel commentator 99% of the time, it's a bit weird he is sticking up for Angle. While there is more chance of it being a completely different storyline, was it Angle that has brought in someone to attack Enzo and Cass, or maybe The Revival are like his new Worlds Greatest Tag Team partners. With Graves hating Enzo and Cass so much, he could be backing Angle and taking any possible spotlight away from him by blaming Cass. Heck that sounds even more ridiculous now that I've typed it out.

Where is The Club as well, I haven't seen them in a coulple weeks. Are we really going to get these guys going again?

Like I said; probably just wanting some fantasy booking at this point as you have two possible good options to go to really. What do you guys think? Who attacked Enzo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 09:37 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...

I think it's Cass. This is a place where the writing team's creativity can show its merit and give us some mystery and swerves. I hope I am wrong...but I see it being another ho hum revelation and it's simply Cass.
Old 05-30-2017, 09:49 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I can see two possibilities. Either Corey Graves is leading The Revival to attack Enzo or Cass is the one himself to attack Enzo.

I won't mind Cass getting a good singles stint as I enjoyed it when Enzo was out of action due to injury. But I would rather like a tag team title win for Enzo and Cass. This team didn't win them in NXT either. And I won't be liking them splitting before the title win.

In nutshell, I'm intrigued about what happens now and that's a good thing.
Old 05-30-2017, 10:29 AM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Though I'm sure that the fine folks at WWE creative wouldn't have this, my first impression was that he just slipped and fell. We're speculating that someone cares enough about Enzo to attack him on more than one occasion, preferring to do so at RAW when Enzo doesn't even have a scheduled match. For me, in terms of motive, this eliminates all suspects.

The only way that Revival attacked Enzo, would be if they just felt like being dicks. Enzo doesn't stand in their way, and beating up Enzo doesn't send much of a message to the other tag teams.

Cass is a likely suspect because of how much he's playing up his love for his soul-brother Enzo, and it would play into a storyline about being stabbed in the back and such. Even then, did he hit Enzo so hard that he can't remember Cass beating him up? Maybe Cass wants the team to break up, but it's odd to me that he wouldn't just say "I want to go solo" and let that be all he has to do. Is Cass afraid of Enzo's judgment?

It would have made more sense if someone like Finn or Charlotte was being attacked backstage. In the real world, Enzo being attacked backstage either implies that he's clumsy as fuck, or that there's a lunatic running around backstage who only beats people up if they can't possibly defend themselves. I'm leaning toward the former.
Old 05-30-2017, 10:38 AM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

Well, obviously the Revival and Big Cass are the two chief suspects as of right now, though maybe this could ultimately turn out to be someone completely out of left field. For instance, even though I'm 99.99% sure this won't be the scenario, it'd be interesting if this turned out to be Roman Reigns going full out heel. His explanation for jumping Enzo from behind? He could simply say "because I could" or "because I'm the Big Dog and I felt like it." It's sort of the same kind of mentality that Baron Corbin has in which he does things to faces, like Sami Zayn for instance, just because he feels like it. Jumping someone from behind, even if it's someone you wouldn't have to as you could beat them up face to face with little problem, just because you feel like it is deliciously heelish. It could lead to a singles program for Big Cass trying to avenge his little buddy, he possibly comes out on the losing end but makes a good showing for himself and is elevated in the process. As I said, there's almost no chance of this happening, but it'd make for an interesting twist.

Another question is do Enzo's attacks have anything to do with what's got Kurt Angle and Corey Graves worried? Are these two situations intertwined somehow? Is this the initial steps towards an in-ring return for Kurt Angle, possibly at SummerSlam?
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 05-30-2017, 11:18 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

tomthebodz is looking to come up from OCW...tomthebodz is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-Hammer View Post
Another question is do Enzo's attacks have anything to do with what's got Kurt Angle and Corey Graves worried? Are these two situations intertwined somehow? Is this the initial steps towards an in-ring return for Kurt Angle, possibly at SummerSlam?
This was my first thought. I've only seen the YouTube clips. So I don't know what order things happened in.

I'd like it to be The Revival as the matches that they had back on NXT were really good. Would love to see them again.

If it's Big Cass I reckon that they'd be moving Enzo to 205 live.
Old 05-30-2017, 11:26 AM
I Am Jericho
WWE Diva's Champion

The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...

It's Enzo Amore. He probably slipped and fell... both weeks.

Seriously though, I just cannot see it being either Gallows and Anderson or The Revival. Firstly, Gallows and Anderson have been dragging out some sort of feud with Cass and Enzo since, what, just after Royal Rumble? It has been abysmal and I'm bored. And that's not their faults. The four of them are very entertaining in their own respects - it's just bad writing. Secondly, as for The Revival, I can't tell if WWE slipped up having them in the background of last week's shots, and so brought them in this week to make it one of those "we meant to do that" things. Either way, The Revival are likely above this. I can't see what message they are sending by taking out Enzo? If it was Cass in two consecutive weeks, that makes sense. But not Enzo.

It has to be Big Cass, right? Who else benefits from doing this to Enzo? I understand that they've never been champions, and I think WWE really screwed up with the Raw tag team division in 2016. Too much concentration was put on The New Day that no other team could get the room to breathe. But The Hardy Boyz are here now. The Revival are the next big thing for the tag team division (hopefully). Where does Cass and Enzo fit here? At least Gallows and Anderson are former champions and can ride on that success for as long as they need. Cass and Enzo have achieved nothing. I can only see a pay-off with it being Cass. Having said that, would anyone be interested? I think Cass could make a great heel, though I always pictured him as the big face personally. But do people care enough about Enzo? And where does he goes as a singles star? Is it the cruiserweight division like Chris Jericho suggested? Quite possibly.

Now if they link this to Kurt Angle and Corey Graves, that could be interesting. That is something else I'm keeping a close eye on, as it interests me as to what could be so big to involve both of them. Hopefully the pay-off with that is also worth it.

Last edited by The Perfect Max : 05-30-2017 at 11:29 AM.
Old 05-30-2017, 11:59 AM

mooseman is looking to come up from OCW...mooseman is looking to come up from OCW...mooseman is looking to come up from OCW...mooseman is looking to come up from OCW...

After Goldust and Truth and especially Gargano and Ciampa I think it would be too soon for another teammate turning on his partner and best friend angle. What if Kurt is bringing over American Alpha?
Old 05-30-2017, 12:32 PM

Tsunaru is looking to come up from OCW...Tsunaru is looking to come up from OCW...

It was Rikishi. He did it......... for the Rock.

The whole storyline reeks of the time Undertaker was "found in a vegetative state" by Kane, and then Kane launched an investigation into it just to reveal it was him that done it the whole time. I'm putting my money on Cass.
3) AJ Styles (WWE)
4) Kevin Owens (WWE)
5) Asuka (NXT)
Old 05-30-2017, 01:41 PM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
United States Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

I don't know, I haven't watched much Raw the past two weeks. Here are some poorly thought out ideas:

1. Golddust - he turned heel and will probably come out on top of R-Truth. A feud with Enzo may be highly entertaining between the old weird one and the young big mouth. Golddust could reveal himself as the perp on GTV.

2. Cass - singles scene could use a Baron Corbin type.

3. Revival - or any heel tag team.

4. Ellsworth - his allegiance with Carmella makes it a possibility.

5. Titus/Crews - gives them a reason to team and a feud

6. Nia - has she had anything to do lately?

7. Enzo - he faked it to throw Cass off his guard and will ultimately turn on Cass.

So yeah, Golddust makes the most sense to me and where I want things to go. It could give Enzo a chance for a little more legitimacy as a competitor while be at least interesting if not entertaining. Having Cass or Enzo go heel doesn't feel right. They have value as spokespeople for all the crap WWE advertises. Revival seems too obvious.

I don't know. Doesn't really matter if I keep finding myself distracting by other things like the Cubs and Scientology interviews.
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?