WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-17-2017, 10:40 PM
DELETE!
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default Realistically, When Does Triple H Take Control of WWE?

It's been theorized, it's been predicted, it's been foretold by wrestling pundits of all shapes and sizes; Vince McMahon has gotten out of touch with his audience and is the reason for the suffering ratings and lackluster product and when he retires, Triple H will be the knight in shining armor that saves the company. And with reports coming in that Triple H is allegedly 'frustrated' with the treatment of some of his projects, (See: Bayley, Sasha Banks, Cruiserweights) the fuel to the fire only seems to be growing bigger by the moment.

So allow me to douche the flames and ask the question no one's asked...when is Triple H actually going to take over?

And I don't want a bs answer like, "When Vince McMahon retires/dies/whatever excuse we have for writing Vince McMahon out of WWE" that isn't going to fly.

I want us to seriously consider the business side of WWE and ask ourselves, realistically; when will Triple H become the owner of WWE? Will it take a dark age that's significantly worse than anything WWE did back in 1995 to do the trick? Will Triple H start an uprising and forcibly oust Vince from his position or will it simply be a case of Vince gradually lessening his grip as the years go by and letting HHH do more of the work.

So, talk to me; get me on a side. When will this day happen? And more importantly, how much blood will be splattered on the floor when the dust clears?

#WildcatWayz
Cat of Controversy, Writer of Wrestling
sendpm.gif
Old 06-17-2017, 10:54 PM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

I'm afraid the answer isn't one you are going to like. Realistically I think it's when Vince McMahon takes his final breath. He is much to much of a control freak to ever let anyone take over while he is still alive.

Listen Vince is a genius when it comes to the product, just look at what he and the wrestlers he's hired have created over the years. The WWE unlike most wrestling companies has grown leaps and bounds, instead of just struggling to keep themselves afloat, see TNA.

Sadly though he has lost touch with his audience, just look at the continued push (going on three years now) of Roman Reigns. I can't remember a time when a wrestler was given so many chances and failed. He is Vince's chosen one and that blatantly obvious, so Vince will stubbornly stay alive till Reigns get's over. I guess that means that Vince will become immortal. Just kill me now.

Anyway, HHH has been given some slack in running NXT and he's done a bang up job, but it's not the big leagues, and the way some of the NXT guys have been treated on the main roster shows that. So unless the board of directors gets so pissed off that they demand Vince stand down, I foresee another few years of what we're getting now.
Old 06-17-2017, 11:06 PM
Join WZCW because writing is hip
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...

Vince is a smart man, he's a shrewd businessman and WWE is his baby. I believe there will be a day when he realizes that he's just too old and has fallen a bit to the wayside with the flow of modern thinking. I can see Vince handing the company to Stephanie McMahon with HHH being the General Manager of Operations for all shows (behind the scenes). Steph will step into the shoes of Vince and have the last word on HHH's ideas. IMO it can't happen soon enough, I believe in Steph and HHH and I see them doing great things for the WWE in the future.

Join WZCW now.

sendpm.gif
Old 06-17-2017, 11:25 PM
DELETE!

Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
I'm afraid the answer isn't one you are going to like. Realistically I think it's when Vince McMahon takes his final breath. He is much to much of a control freak to ever let anyone take over while he is still alive.

Listen Vince is a genius when it comes to the product, just look at what he and the wrestlers he's hired have created over the years. The WWE unlike most wrestling companies has grown leaps and bounds, instead of just struggling to keep themselves afloat, see TNA.

Sadly though he has lost touch with his audience, just look at the continued push (going on three years now) of Roman Reigns. I can't remember a time when a wrestler was given so many chances and failed. He is Vince's chosen one and that blatantly obvious, so Vince will stubbornly stay alive till Reigns get's over. I guess that means that Vince will become immortal. Just kill me now.

Anyway, HHH has been given some slack in running NXT and he's done a bang up job, but it's not the big leagues, and the way some of the NXT guys have been treated on the main roster shows that. So unless the board of directors gets so pissed off that they demand Vince stand down, I foresee another few years of what we're getting now.
To be fair though, it's not like Vince was that much better back then. Remember when he tried to push Diesel as a happy go lucky babyface world champ?

P.S: I don't really mind what answer I get, if it's good, i'll take. If my OP makes anyone think i'm on Triple H's side; well i'm not. I respect both men for all they've done to the business and personally want whatever's best for WWE in the future.

#WildcatWayz

Last edited by Wildcat66 : 06-17-2017 at 11:29 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-18-2017, 12:08 AM
Gone. For. Good.
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I know that you've asked that the answer shouldn't be about Vince dying. But I think that it's the only way Vince will let go of WWE's main responsibilities. I don't trust him enough to let go on his own.

Triple H taking over is better for everyone involved. But Vince will never admit it.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-18-2017, 12:15 AM
DELETE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
I know that you've asked that the answer shouldn't be about Vince dying. But I think that it's the only way Vince will let go of WWE's main responsibilities. I don't trust him enough to let go on his own.

Triple H taking over is better for everyone involved. But Vince will never admit it.
In retrospect, I probably didn't explain it enough.

When I say the answer shouldn't be Vince dying, I mean that it shouldn't be Vince simply passing away with no reason given. Vince is 71 years old and looks better than most people dream of being. What I mean by Vince dying is that as time passes, he gradually gets more and more ill until poof, he passes on. In short, the process should be gradual, not sudden.

#WildcatWayz
sendpm.gif
Old 06-18-2017, 12:58 AM

CrunKSinatrA is looking to come up from OCW...CrunKSinatrA is looking to come up from OCW...

If HHH will ever be in charge of the WWE, he needs to take the reins while Vince is alive.

Otherwise, some corporate ladder BS will go down and HHH doesn't hold the same sway in real life like he does on Raw.

HHH has worked wonders in NXT, but I don't think he has a degree in anything.

HHH might know the wrestling business and a bachelor's degree doesn't mean what it used to, but it's the modern equivalent of a high school diploma.

And I don't think the real life board of directors will be comfortable putting him in charge of a public traded company.

Funerals tear families apart and who knows what the relationships will be like after Vince passes.

The power vacuum that Vince's death will cause in the wrestling world would be comparable to the turmoil in the Middle East after Saddam and Qaddafi were deposed.

Odds are Stephanie or Shane will take control.

HHH might still have a shot if Stephanie assumes control.

But she has a bigger ego than her father and I wouldn't doubt if they divorce over the drama of Vince's passing.

If Shane or another party takes control, HHH will be fired out of spite b/c NXT's success will be viewed as a threat.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-18-2017, 06:30 AM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Sadly, I know that you won't like the answer but the fact is, vince will never retired and will their training hhh to take over someday, he's will have to wait until vince either dies or he's forced out.

Vince is a workaholic, wwe is his baby and his whole live and while he's letting go of some of the producing with giving smackdown a little bit more freedom, he won't leave.

The way I see it, raw is produced by vince and the won't change, road dog is in charge of smackdown and hhh is in charge of nxt.

As far as the whole wwe as a company, that's still vince controlling everything and tje guy will die in his office or at the gorilla position before giving up is role as ceo of wwe.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-18-2017, 06:36 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

I wouldn't get too excited. There will be a long transitional period where Triple H will slowly try to filter his ideas through. And it won't be his company so he'll still be met by some resistance.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-18-2017, 12:15 PM
Registered Suplex Offender
WWE Diva's Champion

Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Not until Vinnie Mac dies or loses his faculties. Vince Sr died of cancer at 69, while VKM's grandfather Jess McMahon also only lived to be about 70. As morbid as it is, there isn't going to be any kind of kingslayer situation on mad king Vince McMahon.

Vince will croak while in gorilla during an episode of Raw. VKM could live to be 80, he could keep going further. Look at sports personalities like Don Cherry, we could have entire decades of Vince left ahead of us.

He's not the kind of person that will step aside unless he has no choice. Regardless of TV ratings dropping and bad book of Triple H pet projects, if WWE stays profitable then Vince fulfills the requirements of being CEO.

Yes it would be awesome if they weren't burying Bayley or if the cruiserweights mattered, but inevitably Vince has controlling interest. At some point the board could lose confidence, but that would require greater failures than say getting over a particular fan Favourite talent or two.

Most likely Vince lives well into his 80s, which means were most likely looking at Triple H assuming full control sometime in the 2020s to 2030s.
sendpm.gif