WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-24-2017, 08:07 AM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default WWE Money In The Bank General Discussion & Reviews

As of right now, the MITB ladder match and WWE Championship rematch have been announced for the show. Next week on SmackDown Live is a Fatal Fiveway elimination match between Charlotte, Becky Lynch, Natalya, Carmella and Tamina with the winner facing Naomi for the SD Women's Championship.

Keep all discussion of MITB in general in here and no spam posts please.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 09:53 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

It looks like they're postponing Rusev's return. The angle was straight forwad: give me a championship match at MITB Shane O'Mac or I'm not coming to Smackdown.

I expected Rusev to be in the MITB match. So I really don't know what they're planning with him. Also it looks like Cena will be absent from the PPV. John Cena's name is synonymous with the MITB for me.

In 2011 he had a 5-star match with CM Punk. Next year, he won. The year after that, he had a nice feud with Henry going into the PPV. The year after that he became a 15-time world champion. In 2015 we had the champion vs champion match, Cena vs Owens. And of course last year we had the first ever, Cena vs Styles match.

So Rusev is a big question mark. Cena is a big question mark.
Old 05-24-2017, 10:25 AM
People Like Me, We Don't Play
ROH Pure Champion

FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. View Post
It looks like they're postponing Rusev's return. The angle was straight forwad: give me a championship match at MITB Shane O'Mac or I'm not coming to Smackdown.
Well, he didn't get the match so I guess he's not coming: there is a rumour that he and Shane are going to work a programme heading into SummerSlam as a means to get Rusev over as a big heel so I guess it makes sense if that is the direction they're headed in. I wouldn't be shocked to see him make an appearance at the show either, cutting a promo demanding a title shot for whatever the July SmackDown PPV is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. View Post
In 2011 he had a 5-star match with CM Punk. Next year, he won. The year after that, he had a nice feud with Henry going into the PPV. The year after that he became a 15-time world champion. In 2015 we had the champion vs champion match, Cena vs Owens. And of course last year we had the first ever, Cena vs Styles match.

So Rusev is a big question mark. Cena is a big question mark.
I don't think Cena will be back until he's good and ready to promote whatever he's doing for SummerSlam - so again, likely at or after the July PPV. I suspect he'll be next in line for a title shot following the Orton/Mahal programme, especially if Mahal is still champion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Legend.
Old 05-26-2017, 01:08 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I read somewhere that WWE might have a Money In The Bank briefcase match for women as well. I would really like that. Charlotte would be the favorite if she isn't challenging Naomi. Or Becky or Carmella. Won't be surprised to see Carmella win the title in the near future since WWE seems to be behind her for a push.

The only problem with the original MITB match is that I won't get my rematch between AJ Styles and Kevin Owens. But I can't really blame them since Smackdown isn't as deep as Raw in the midcard and upper midcard scene. You wouldn't want any jobber to be in this match so it's better to have some great and some good wrestlers in here. Looking forward to it more than Payback.
Old 05-26-2017, 08:46 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...

I think the smart money on MIB would be Baron Corbin. WWE clearly wants to push him so why not have him win the briefcase. Then have Sami Zayn win the WWE Title at Summerslam from Mahal only to have Corbin cash in on him!!! That would give Corbin some sick heel heat going forward. Then you have Nakamura win the Title from Corbin down the road. Styles wins the Rumble next year. And then you have your Wrestlemania co-main event - Nakamura vs. Styles (WWE Title)
Old 05-28-2017, 06:51 PM

Olan is looking to come up from OCW...Olan is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
I read somewhere that WWE might have a Money In The Bank briefcase match for women as well. I would really like that. Charlotte would be the favorite if she isn't challenging Naomi. Or Becky or Carmella. Won't be surprised to see Carmella win the title in the near future since WWE seems to be behind her for a push.
I was looking forward to this match but it seems now to not happening. They are having an elimination match on SD to determine the #1 contender. Don't see how you can go to one to the other. Looks like they nixed the idea
Old 05-28-2017, 08:34 PM
I know my name/avi/sig don't match.

The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olan View Post
I was looking forward to this match but it seems now to not happening. They are having an elimination match on SD to determine the #1 contender. Don't see how you can go to one to the other. Looks like they nixed the idea
It can still easily be done. It's a 5 woman elimination match and only one of them can win. That leaves 4 "losers". They can certainly do a MITB with only 4 people, plus you still have Lana who has yet to debut and maybe even Summer Rae, that would make the traditional 6.
Old 05-29-2017, 09:33 AM

Olan is looking to come up from OCW...Olan is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Life Of Pablo Ren View Post
It can still easily be done. It's a 5 woman elimination match and only one of them can win. That leaves 4 "losers". They can certainly do a MITB with only 4 people, plus you still have Lana who has yet to debut and maybe even Summer Rae, that would make the traditional 6.

You know I feel like a dummy now. I kept thinking the match would be for the title, don't ask me why. But you are right of course.
Old 05-29-2017, 11:17 AM

Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...

Best way to handle this situation???

Have the fatal 5-way end in a no contest and then the title match at MIB becomes a 6 way ladder match!!! That would be much more exciting than a 1 on 1 match anyway.
Old 05-31-2017, 11:58 AM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

The card currently has four matches:

WWE Championship - Jinder Mahal vs. Randy Orton
WWE Championship Money in the Bank Ladder Match - AJ Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Sami Zayn vs. Baron Corbin vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kevin Owens
WWE SmackDown Women's Championship Money in the Bank Ladder Match - Charlotte Flair vs. Becky Lynch vs. Natalya vs. Carmella vs. Tamina
WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship - The Usos vs. The New Day

Most of the best talent on the blue brand is occupied, so the rest of the undercard could be tough to fill up. To be perfectly honest, I'd rather they added a tag team MITB ladder match consisting of Breezango vs. The Ascension, American Alpha, The Colons and the Singh Brothers. Three MITB ladder matches and two championship matches would work just fine in my opinion as each match has meaning. Give each match a good amount of time and don't worry about filler matches like Tye Dillinger vs. Aiden English, put that on the kickoff show or something.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria