WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-10-2017, 09:05 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default NXT TakeOver: Chicago: NXT Tag Team Championship Ladder Match

It was announced on tonight's NXT episode #DIY will take on the Authors of Pain in a ladder match. This ultimately feels like match that will blow off this feud with the Authors retaining and #DIY possibly moving to the main roster not too long down the road.

As with their other bouts, this one should be highly entertaining but the AOP retaining.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 11:58 PM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Authors Of Pain retain their titles here and move on to Heavy Machinery for the next title feud which I'm very interested in.

#DIY lose this feud and are called up to either Raw or Smackdown. I'll prefer them on Smackdown as Raw's tag team division is stacked while Smackdown's tag team division has been struggling since Brand split.
Old 05-11-2017, 05:19 AM

swallop is looking to come up from OCW...

Everyone new AOP were retaining here. HOWEVER the fact they made it a ladder match should make people skeptical. This would be a perfect way to take the belts off AOP. Based on the weakish takeover card i suspect a few surprises. Maybe this is one of them. The ladder match can mean one of 2 things. DIY wins the titles without pinning AOP. OR another tag team makes a run in and costs DIY there chance to win. Heavy machinery maybe? they have been teasing a small feud there. However it goes im really excited for this macth after they added the stipulation. Maybe they just added the stip to make the match more entertaining? will soon find out.
Old 05-11-2017, 06:45 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

The problem with DIY winning the belts back is that it would mean another match against the AOP. This feud is done. Time to move them both on.
Old 05-11-2017, 06:50 AM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

The only thing about this match I'm interested in is watching someone from the AOP try to climb that ladder, otherwise yea I just can't get into the AOP. Like Ellering but AOP have zero charisma to me. DIY on the other hand are exciting to watch and would rather see them move to the main roster instead of sticking around NXT. SD needs tag teams and I would love to see them against American Alpha.

Heavy Machinery is great though and a hoss match with AOP is something I would enjoy watching.