WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > General Wrestling Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-19-2017, 08:53 PM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

For me, it's between the john cena vs aj styles match at the royal rumble and the roman reigns vs john cena match at the september ppv. But while I did like the story that the reigns/cena match told, I have go go with the aj vs cena match from the rumble. The story told in that was just perfect and the fans connected to the match from beginning to end
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 01:20 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Okada versus Omega 1. is much more than likely the best match of the year overall objectively from any promotion. No single match can compare in long term significance, buzz, praise from people in the business, the rather large crowds engagement and emotional connection to both wrestlers, the storytelling, the athleticism and physicality, great booking, and where it stood on the card it was in. As a standalone match there may be something better and if there is. It is another Kenny Omega or Okada match.

WWE isn't going to top it. NJPW might, but I don't expect it until next year.

Also. After Hell In a Cell. It's notable to mention Shane McMahon versus Kevin Owens and especially Uso's versus New Day. They weren't anything above something like an AJ Styles versus Cena at the Rumble, but that gap really isn't THAT huge. For sure somewhere within the top 25 of any promotion, but even that may be cutting it close on whichever one you'd consider worse. Possibly the last WWE match I'm hoping to break their normal limitations for the year is that ridiculous Shield Vs. Braun Strowman / Kane / Miz / Sheamus / Cesaro match at TLC.

I haven't gotten a chance to watch Keith Lee versus Donovan Dijak on Day three of the BOLA tournament for PWG. Also I slept on that Katsuhiko Nakajima versus Brian cage match that they had on day 8 of NOAH Summer Navigation. Heard the latter match was better than Donovan versus Keith, but considering the match took place at BOLA I won't assume anything.

Not sure what my personal favorite for this year is going to be. There are a few matches I really enjoyed watching at the time they happened, but completely forgot about like a day later. I'll probably end up having several for different reasons.
Old 10-27-2017, 07:31 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I would like to mention AJ Styles Vs. Finn Bálor. Plus, Dante Fox Vs. Killshot from Lucha Underground. The latter is the most hardcore match I've ever seen and it actually made sense instead of illogical violence.

AJ Styles Vs. Finn Bálor was damn good. There was no feud so I'm expecting even better when they eventually feud.