WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-25-2017, 04:31 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
WCW Champion

GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...
Default 13 Reasons Why

Anyone else watched this?

Just like Making A Murderer, this show has swept my Facebook and I just had to check out what people were talking about. After watching the 13 episodes of the Netflix original, I totally get it.

Utterly superb show.

Reinstate The Fox!
sendpm.gif
Old 04-25-2017, 06:09 PM
It was never the same.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...

I read the book a couple of years ago and loved it, haven't gotten around to the show yet but plan to.
Old 04-25-2017, 06:57 PM
It's goin' down forreal!
WWE Diva's Champion

JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Yes I have. And well, it's way way way intense. Wouldn't want to watch it more than once. Not that those things have happened to me but to people I know. Well damn, that sounded dark af. Overall, watch it if you're curious but it's not for the faint of heart.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-26-2017, 01:13 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Great show. Dont understand the complaints levelled against for glorifying suicide but will say that Hannah is a terrible character
Old 04-26-2017, 01:52 AM
WWE Women's Champion

Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Superb, meh. Too much unnecessary teen drama for that. But its a good and interesting show that kept me interested to watch it in 2 days. Kudos for that.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-12-2017, 10:30 PM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Was surprised at how much I liked it. First 4-5 episodes really draw ya in. I fot quite bored between episodes 7/8-10 but then it finished strong. The last episode especially made it all worth it.

Don't see how it glorifies suicide. The message is so powerful in my opinion that I can't think of anything but it. There definitely is a bad stigma around it for the older generation I think, like 45+ just because of some of the negative reviews about it. I was in a class with another teacher the other day, somehow the subject came up and I asked some of the kids if they had seen 13 reasons why, the other teacher (whose class it was, I was just filling in for someone else) told me to not talk about it.

I really think it could be a great learning point for teenagers, who especially at the later years of high school think they are the bees knees and don't think about anything other than what's cool at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH
sendpm.gif
Old 05-13-2017, 12:02 AM
Rigistered Post Offender
WWF Hardcore Champion

Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I've thought about giving it a go.

It seems like something I can probably relate to although a friend said that if you've experienced the stuff in the show it can be kind of hard to watch.
Old 05-13-2017, 02:28 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...

My life was much worse and dramatic than that day to day for a majority of time since my inception. It's awkward seeing stuff like this on Netflix and people discussing it from a point of view so foreign to me and other friends who had awful lives. I really just ignore it, and move on with life. People use an edgy teen drama to open discussion for a problem. Cool. There are problems that are this x1000 that we don't care about, and then this trend will eventually die. Hopefully some people get something personal and positive out of the show. I might watch it sometime in the next 12/14 months if I get bored.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-13-2017, 06:54 AM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-LN View Post
I've thought about giving it a go.

It seems like something I can probably relate to although a friend said that if you've experienced the stuff in the show it can be kind of hard to watch.
I remember you talking about your personal life (only a little of it I would assume) awhile ago on here and while I may not be on your level for the battle, I am still fighting the battle. I did find myself breathing heavy at times at some of the scenes because I was thinking man that could've been me, but overall I think it was better that I watch it then didn't. So what I'm trying to say is I don't think it would send you backwards if you did watch it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH
sendpm.gif
Old 05-13-2017, 12:07 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom

I'm watching it now and I can't stop. I'm only on episode 4 but I'm watching non stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
sendpm.gif