WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-24-2017, 02:21 AM
what the fuck is a
WCW TV Champion

Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default Bray Wyatt NEEDS To Leave WWE

As much as this hurts to say, this man needs to fuck off. And by that I mean get the fuck away from what WWE has done to him.

Don't you dare say " Well it's on the talent to make his.." No! Fuck you! He has been nothing but stellar! It's absolutely diabolical how a character with so much promise, forget Seth or whoever from that batch, Bray was the first real superstar of NXT. I remember when he debuted on Raw...

Listen to that beautiful pop.

After that he, basically was hand led onto one minefield after another. His promising feud with Cena was butchered worse than the Alice shittery by Tim Burton. D.Bry was a nice interlude and then more of the former followed.

I mean they atleast had something as special as his first Title. He never got close to and you would think they would atleast use that to kick off smtg meaningful.

Nope.

Nope.

Fuck.

He should just go and something else, garner more fame. Come back whenever.

And you know that's true too

Last edited by Allah Loves PaperGhost : 04-24-2017 at 02:23 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 03:00 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...

Welcome back eternal chump.

And Wyatt needs to not go anywhere... He just needs to be broken, by matt hardy.

I would watch the broken brilliance of broken bray wyatt

the Five Moves of doom?
Old 04-24-2017, 04:43 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allah Loves PaperGhost View Post

As much as this hurts to say, this man needs to fuck off. And by that I mean get the fuck away from what WWE has done to him.

Don't you dare say " Well it's on the talent to make his.." No! Fuck you! He has been nothing but stellar! It's absolutely diabolical how a character with so much promise, forget Seth or whoever from that batch, Bray was the first real superstar of NXT. I remember when he debuted on Raw...

Listen to that beautiful pop.

After that he, basically was hand led onto one minefield after another. His promising feud with Cena was butchered worse than the Alice shittery by Tim Burton. D.Bry was a nice interlude and then more of the former followed.

I mean they atleast had something as special as his first Title. He never got close to and you would think they would atleast use that to kick off smtg meaningful.

Nope.

Nope.

Fuck.

He should just go and something else, garner more fame. Come back whenever.

And you know that's true too
Calm down, buddy.

I agree that Bray Wyatt hasn't been handled as good as he should be. Even Bray Wyatt has admitted himself that WWE didn't know how to handle them at the main roster.

Still, I think that he shouldn't leave WWE at any cost. He's a character that could work only in WWE. It's been a lot better for Bray Wyatt in the last 6 months or so. Hell, I even expect him to win his match against Randy Orton since it's non-title. I know that it might be naive but still there's a lot of potential and what not with Bray Wyatt. It's getting better and better.
Old 04-24-2017, 05:00 AM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

The problem with the character is that he really doesn't fit in this era of wrestling. This is the type of character that would have worked better in the hogan era because it's the type of character that need to keep keyfabe to work.

The last thing you need is with him is to play the character on tv and be somebody completly different in the real world. He could have learn alot from undertaker, kane or more recently matt hardy as to how to be the character 24/7. That kinda why he's still in the position he's in right now. The fans pop big for his entrance then go silence for his matches because they don't believe in the character.

Bray wyatt is a old school heel character and old school heel characters are book to lose feud to the babyface, that's their role so wyatt is doing pretty well in that regard. As for the rest, it's in wyatt's hand to make fans connect to the whole character nt just the entrance. He need to really commit to the character not just when he's on tv.
Old 04-24-2017, 05:08 AM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

Bray is a solid middle of the card guy.

He's not a World Champion or main event talent. You cannot look like a fat homeless person and be next to Randy Orton on a poster. It simply does not work. He looked so out of place on the WrestleMania poster next to the likes of Lesnar, Goldberg and Orton. Those four were fighting for the World Championships. Only one looked like he didn't belong and it was Bray Wyatt.

You can't have him as the guy on the poster. Therefore, he cannot be your World Champion. He's not a main event level talent as a result.

He has a solid career in the mid-card waiting for him. If you expect more than that you're kidding yourself. Not unless he drops some weight and gets a cleaner look. Even Kevin Owens, who is fat, got the title taken right before Mania. Sure, he was allowed to hold it for months earlier but the moment Mania came around, the biggest show of the year, WWE knew they couldn't have someone who was fat represent them as World Champion. Owens (as US Champion), just like Bray, is back where he belongs in the middle of the card.

He doesn't need to leave. He needs to lose some weight if you want him to be World Champ.
Old 04-24-2017, 06:01 AM

radec is looking to come up from OCW...radec is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prophet View Post
Bray is a solid middle of the card guy.

He's not a World Champion or main event talent. You cannot look like a fat homeless person and be next to Randy Orton on a poster. It simply does not work. He looked so out of place on the WrestleMania poster next to the likes of Lesnar, Goldberg and Orton. Those four were fighting for the World Championships. Only one looked like he didn't belong and it was Bray Wyatt.

You can't have him as the guy on the poster. Therefore, he cannot be your World Champion. He's not a main event level talent as a result.

He has a solid career in the mid-card waiting for him. If you expect more than that you're kidding yourself. Not unless he drops some weight and gets a cleaner look. Even Kevin Owens, who is fat, got the title taken right before Mania. Sure, he was allowed to hold it for months earlier but the moment Mania came around, the biggest show of the year, WWE knew they couldn't have someone who was fat represent them as World Champion. Owens (as US Champion), just like Bray, is back where he belongs in the middle of the card.

He doesn't need to leave. He needs to lose some weight if you want him to be World Champ.
Who the hell cares if he's fat? Let's be honest, no one has a 100% great look. Even your favorite wrestlers don't have the perfect look. A fat can be world title material, just look at Vader. And if you defend Vader and say he has a great look, but criticize Owens and Wyatt for being fat, i'll try hard not to find a way to know were you live and burn your house, cause anyone who praises Vader and Bam Bam Bigelow for being 'hard workers', but call Owens and Wyatt fat-asses are fucking hypocrites.
Old 04-24-2017, 06:19 AM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

I imagine that if TNA got a hold of someone with as much potential as Bray, they wouldn't miss Broken Matt Hardy anymore.

Bray is still relatively young at 29 years old, so I'm hoping that eventually the WWE sees in him the ability to be that one guy who can shut the crowd up.

I would be fine if maybe, perhaps, Randy Orton fucked off and tried his tired old shtick elsewhere. I mean really, Randy Orton makes the world title look like a plastic sheriff's badge. The only other thing that we fans are being given in regard to Randy is his interaction with Bray. After his feud with Bray winds down, Randy's going to go back to blah blah blahing about voices in his head and win random nothing matches just because. At least Bray still has some amount of a creep factor, Randy is without a doubt the most boring performer in the WWE.
Old 04-24-2017, 06:43 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by enviousdominous View Post
I imagine that if TNA got a hold of someone with as much potential as Bray, they wouldn't miss Broken Matt Hardy anymore.

Bray is still relatively young at 29 years old, so I'm hoping that eventually the WWE sees in him the ability to be that one guy who can shut the crowd up.

I would be fine if maybe, perhaps, Randy Orton fucked off and tried his tired old shtick elsewhere. I mean really, Randy Orton makes the world title look like a plastic sheriff's badge. The only other thing that we fans are being given in regard to Randy is his interaction with Bray. After his feud with Bray winds down, Randy's going to go back to blah blah blahing about voices in his head and win random nothing matches just because. At least Bray still has some amount of a creep factor, Randy is without a doubt the most boring performer in the WWE.
You need to take care about #RKO_OUTTA_NOWHERE.

Randy Orton has actually benefitted a lot from his feud against Bray Wyatt. Much more than Bray himself. He was destroyed by Brock Lesnar at Summerslam. This feud helped him regain his credibility. So, this feud was a big positive for him. On the other hand, Bray Wyatt lost everything he could. Family and whole stuff as well. Big negative for him. Only positive would be the two title runs he had.

And also, TNA is dead. You should say, IMPACT Wrestling.
Old 04-24-2017, 06:53 AM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by radec View Post
Who the hell cares if he's fat? Let's be honest, no one has a 100% great look.
The employer, clearly. If being fat means nothing than where are all the fat people at the top of the card? Why is it the anybody who looks slightly overweight is in the middle of the card? It's a big deal. You want the best looking people on the poster. Movies, TV, wrestling and even MMA (GSP, good looking guy happens to be one of the biggest draws ever with a style of fighting that is dull to casual fans. He drew in the women more than any fighter before Ronda Rousey. Don't tell me the look has nothing to do with your ability to draw money and isn't important) all build around good looking people or (specifically wrestling and MMA) freak athletes who look like superheroes.

You're right, nobody has 100% great look. Those that come close get to be World Champion and stars. Those who don't are nowhere near that level, see Bray.

Quote:
Even your favorite wrestlers don't have the perfect look.
But they're not fat. They're not overweight and looking unclean. Randy Orton looks like an athlete. John Cena looks like a superhero. Brock Lesnar looks like a man beast. These are things that appeal to people. I want to pay money to see a superhero fight a man beast. I don't want to pay money to see some fat guy do magic tricks.

Quote:
A fat can be world title material, just look at Vader. And if you defend Vader and say he has a great look, but criticize Owens and Wyatt for being fat, i'll try hard not to find a way to know were you live and burn your house, cause anyone who praises Vader and Bam Bam Bigelow for being 'hard workers', but call Owens and Wyatt fat-asses are fucking hypocrites.
What did Vader do in WWE?

Where is his World Championship reign? I'll wait.

It didn't happen. You know who he lost to? Shawn Michaels. A guy who has the look. A guy who was well put together and could be put on a poster. A guy who had appeal to both men and women. That's what makes a good wrestler and a main event talent. Somebody who can appeal to a lot of people. Bray is fat. You cannot put him on a poster along with these wrestlers who look like superheroes. It makes him look out of place and is distracting.

The look matters and Bray doesn't have it. Fat people do not win in the main event WrestleMania. Sure, they can be champion for months after and before but when it's Mania season they drop the belt to someone who looks like an athlete. You bring up Vader, sure he had success elsewhere, but this conversation is about WWE and Bray. Vader wasn't a top guy in WWE. He lost to a guy who fits everything I've said.

You've only proved my point.
Old 04-24-2017, 07:04 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

I dunno, he loses more than he should but his feuds are always with the big players. Guys that are simply above him or just on his level.

Maybe he should step down a rung and have a feud with some C listers.