WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-07-2017, 04:28 PM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...
Default Josh Matthews Would Make a Fantastic Heel Manager

I think we can all agree that this Josh/JB feud that has resulted in endless on-air bickering between the two for the last number of weeks has worn thin. The good news there is that this is set to meet it's welcomed end next week when Team GOAT (I legitimately laughed at this, and the t-shirt well done, Josh) takes on Team JB, presumably for control of the play-by-play call.

As stupid as this feud is, the best thing to come of it thus far appears to be the rise of a smarmy, easy-to-hate Matthews character that would arguably have tremendous value on screen, away from commentary. Especially as the mouthpiece for a tag team, or a singles performer who can't hang vocally. I'm trying to think who fits that bill, and I'm not quite there yet, but the more I think about it, the more I want to see JM stick around as an on-air heel character. Just think about the payoff of seeing him get knocked on his ass again some time in the future in the midst of a solid feud. The fans would eat it up. I know I would.

Looking at Impact's roster, I'm not really seeing a great fit with anyone in particular, but if the GFW/Impact "becoming one by the day" talk keeps up, there's likely a performer or tag team there who could use the rub.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 01:43 PM
Knockout Champion

New Hot Fed is looking to come up from OCW...New Hot Fed is looking to come up from OCW...

Yea he's a lousy commentator but he's been shinning in these in-ring segments. I think he's doing great mic work.
Old 04-08-2017, 03:44 PM

theshadowranger is looking to come up from OCW...

He'd be a great heel manager. People would love to see him get beat up. As for his talent. I'd go with him having a stable. I'd go with Caleb Konley, Davey Richards, Angelina Love, Eli Drake, Tyrus, and Madison Rayne. Konley would be is X-Division guy, Madison and Angelina could go for the women's title. Plus they have history as the beautiful people. They could also be a tag team if TNA ever brings back the women's tag belts. Tyrus would be the enforce/bodyguard. Davey and Eli could go for the Grand Championship or the World title. Plus you have 4 guys so any 2 could be a tag team.
Old 04-08-2017, 05:38 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

ramblinroy682 is looking to come up from OCW...ramblinroy682 is looking to come up from OCW...

After watching the dreadful promo of KM, maybe Matthews should be his manager. Chris Adonis, Bram, Tyrus or even a heel Moose would be good options to me.
Old 04-14-2017, 06:55 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Since Josh Matthews is gone from commentary now, I won't mind him as a heel manager who could gain advantage from his heat.

He was just too annoying on commentary. So much that I had started watching with sound muted. No idea who could use Josh. Ethan Carter III certainly doesn't need him. Alberto is a face. Maybe Lashley but he's all good on his own.