WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives > Wrestlemania XXXIII
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-03-2017, 07:12 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by THTRobtaylor View Post
To answer your point, Savage didn't beat Flair with an elbow... so the point doesn't really fly... He was putting the quality of the match over rather than the rivalry between Bayley & Charlotte - as they're probably not continuing it...

Cole actually did the right thing, he put a womens match in the same bracket as one of the all time classic Mania matches... even a year ago that would be unheard of.
I never said Savage beat Flair with an elbow. Sorry that your rebuttal is based on something I didn't write.

And no, he did not do the right thing. These women have had great matches; this was not one of them. And to say this is a classic on Steamboat/Savage's level is overdoing it with praising the women.

You guys are ridiculous. He had a better match to reference and he didn't. Telling me to not watch WWE is childish.

Still baffled by the Mania IV bracket? Work on that.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote