WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The Prison
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-03-2017, 03:06 AM
More Comfortable with the Seesawing
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...
Default Warlord

1. For using cocksucker as an insult. Yes there are gay men in the world, along with straight women. The fact that this is something you use as an insult is pathetic.

2. For using the term snowflake as an insult. That's always been one of the lamest insults I've ever heard and most people who use it come off as the most ridiculous stuck up people who feel the need to tell everyone else how to live their lives.

3. For being a jerk who felt the need to bang their chest and try to belittle people during the biggest night of the year.

You're in here until I forget you're around, or until you grow up. I don't expect either to happen for a long time, and yes I'm aware you don't care because this place is beneath you or whatever your pathetic macho answer will be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 05:52 AM
Sally Section
Mr. Money in the Bank

Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...

Hopefully we follow through on this and can start sticking up for literal douchebags now.

But using the word 'snowflake' is just repeating what you've heard on the TV, so fuck this guy.
Old 04-03-2017, 06:34 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

What doesn't the term snowflake actually mean
Old 04-03-2017, 08:00 AM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

Ha. I was actually gonna say, "enjoy the prison" last night because I knew this was coming.
Old 04-03-2017, 08:00 AM
WWE Women's Champion

Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Cold Tea View Post
What doesn't the term snowflake actually mean
According to urban dictionary

Quote:
Snowflake
An overly sensitive person that doesn't take criticism well.
Donald J Trump.
Trump is such a snowflake and cannot focus on his job because he is frustrated by the media diminishing his achievements.
Basically being overly sensitive to criticism. No matter what polar side of an argument you advocate.
Old 04-03-2017, 08:57 AM

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodo Sawaki View Post
According to urban dictionary

Basically being overly sensitive to criticism. No matter what polar side of an argument you advocate.
Oh right.

So what it really means is, You're disagreeing with my argument and I don't like it but I can't find a valid counter argument so I'm going to resort to insults to demean you.

Now I see why Brexiteers call me a snowflake.

Here's me thinking it was because I'm a cool guy.
Old 04-03-2017, 09:59 AM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

There are worse things to wake up to.
Old 04-26-2017, 08:25 PM
Sausage Farmers

The Warlord is looking to come up from OCW...The Warlord is looking to come up from OCW...The Warlord is looking to come up from OCW...The Warlord is looking to come up from OCW...The Warlord is looking to come up from OCW...

I love you guys.