WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives > Wrestlemania XXXIII
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-15-2017, 11:22 AM
Future Endeavored
WWE Women's Champion

LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Keep Nia out....she sucks. This match will be great as a triple threat, and the winner is unpredictable.

Hoping for a Sasha heel turn and proper title run at some point.....either starting at Mania or soon afterward.
Old 03-20-2017, 10:06 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

Due win over Bayley minutes ago, Nia Jax was added to the triple threat match at WrestleMania, making it a Fatal Fourway bout, for the WWE Raw Women's Championship.

While I still see Bayley retaining the title, I really dislike most of the build for this match as Vince has gotten in the mood to portray Bayley as a weak, vulnerable champion by having her lose just about every match she's in that isn't for the title. I'm just not a fan of that strategy as it dilutes Bayley's character and, if you wanna be honest, there's not really been a whole helluva lot of focus on any of the women including Sasha Banks. For the most part, this still feels like a bout between Bayley and Charlotte with Sasha and Nia as background players.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 08:35 AM
Million Dollar Champion

thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...

terrible. Baylee is the champion yet losing most weeks. Charlottes ppv record destroyed and for what? Like it never happened. This match is now piss stop/concession stand worthy. Dana Brooke will get involved also, possible Emma re-debut. I dont care, sorry. Would be happy for this to be one of the many matches relegated to the pre-show
Old 03-27-2017, 07:05 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

It was announced a little while ago that this match has been changed to a Fatal Fourway Elimination match.

This pretty much signifies that Bayley retains, which I think it was pretty obvious she'd retain anyway, but that this will be the platform for which to really kick off Sasha's heel turn and feud with Bayley. My guess is that it'll come down to Bayley vs. Sasha in the end with Bayley getting the win with Sasha turning on Bayley in the aftermath and leaving her laying in the ring ruining her big WrestleMania moment.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 03-27-2017, 08:00 PM
I know my name/avi/sig don't match.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...

Maybe tonight will sway me in a different direction but I'm still sticking to my guns and saying Nia is gonna win. It's the only explanation I can think of for why they essentially have booked all of this backwards. They wanted to get all the other storylines and angles out of the way beforehand. I honestly give Bayley the least chance of walking out as champion.