WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives > Wrestlemania XXXIII
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-07-2017, 10:03 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Cold Tea View Post
He's done it before at Extreme Rules, NOC and Battleground.
Good point, indeed. I forgot about them.

Now as I recall, he fought John Cena at Extreme Rules and again Cena at Night Of Champions. And then Seth Rollins at Battleground. All for the title.

But as a champion only Night Of Champions. Why? Because John Cena was owed a rematch after Brock Lesnar decimated him at Summerslam. After that, he defended the title at Royal Rumble. So, that kind of tells if Brock will defend the title at B-Level PPVs. I needed to be more specific. Sorry.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 10:58 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

I want this to be a fight. Like Cena vs Lesnar from Extreme Rules 2012. That's the only way Goldberg will do some wrestling. 10-15 minutes top. A bloody brawl. Can it please? If it can't be that and Lesnar ends up squashing Goldberg out of nowhere, man I'll pissed.

Also the Universal title looked even worse on Goldberg's shoulder. Like a big fucking toy.
Old 03-07-2017, 05:03 PM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

This will likely go on last, and after a long show this will be given the indifference it deserves.

It should be a wild brawl, I'd have it be like the Hollywood Back Lot brawl and make it show long. Or if not insert Angle into it as an enforcer.
Old 03-09-2017, 05:52 AM

Dead-Angel is looking to come up from OCW...

Either this will be a squash match or 10 minutes match I don't see Goldberg lasting longer than that, this match makes no sense what so ever it sucked 13 years ago and it will be way worse now, Vince should retire from making shots couze this match is suicide
Old 03-09-2017, 08:16 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

tomthebodz is looking to come up from OCW...tomthebodz is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Angel View Post
Either this will be a squash match or 10 minutes match I don't see Goldberg lasting longer than that, this match makes no sense what so ever it sucked 13 years ago and it will be way worse now, Vince should retire from making shots couze this match is suicide
10 minutes is probably too much for Goldberg. In the interview after he won the title he was massively out of breath and that looked like it happened about 10-15 minutes after the match, where he only did two moves.

Lesnar will win within 5 mins and it will be the worst & most pointless 1v1 main event in Mania history.
Old 03-09-2017, 09:40 AM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I get why fans on this board don't like this match as the main event of wrestlemania. Because your not getting a classic 30 minutes match like you are use to having at mania lately. This is probably a ten minutes match at best with 1 guys that's past is prime and the other that only care about his paycheck. But let's face it, this is one of the biggest match they could have made outside of cena vs taker and the wrestlemania crowd will go nuts for this match anyway. Plus with the fact that mania is as ling of an event as it is, I think fans will be glad to have a short main event in the end of that show.

Also to name this match the worst main event in mania history is showing how much you don't know your wwe history, I could name at less 2 main events that we're worst then this one, bam bam vs LT at wrestlemania 11 and hogan vs sid at wrestlemania 8. You could also put taker vs sid at mania 13 as an exemple.
Old 03-09-2017, 10:29 AM

tomthebodz is looking to come up from OCW...tomthebodz is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
I get why fans on this board don't like this match as the main event of wrestlemania. Because your not getting a classic 30 minutes match like you are use to having at mania lately. This is probably a ten minutes match at best with 1 guys that's past is prime and the other that only care about his paycheck. But let's face it, this is one of the biggest match they could have made outside of cena vs taker and the wrestlemania crowd will go nuts for this match anyway. Plus with the fact that mania is as ling of an event as it is, I think fans will be glad to have a short main event in the end of that show.

Also to name this match the worst main event in mania history is showing how much you don't know your wwe history, I could name at less 2 main events that we're worst then this one, bam bam vs LT at wrestlemania 11 and hogan vs sid at wrestlemania 8. You could also put taker vs sid at mania 13 as an exemple.
To be honest I forgot about LT v Bigelow at 11. I think that you've hit the nail on the head with the rest of your point. It is easily the biggest match that can be put on apart from Cena v Taker. WWE really needs to build several main event stars up over the next year.
Old 03-09-2017, 12:08 PM

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
Good point, indeed. I forgot about them.

Now as I recall, he fought John Cena at Extreme Rules and again Cena at Night Of Champions. And then Seth Rollins at Battleground. All for the title.

But as a champion only Night Of Champions. Why? Because John Cena was owed a rematch after Brock Lesnar decimated him at Summerslam. After that, he defended the title at Royal Rumble. So, that kind of tells if Brock will defend the title at B-Level PPVs. I needed to be more specific. Sorry.
Yeah but that was Summerslam to 'Mania as champ and there was a short time between NOC and RR. There is no way we don't see him wrestle till Summerslam when he wins.
Old 03-10-2017, 06:26 PM
Registered Suplex Offender
WWE Diva's Champion

Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Let's hope for the best and expect the worst. I cannot imagine they would go without a main event champion on Raw post-WrestleMania.

It was different before when Lesnar disappeared with the belt in 2014. That happened in the fall. After WrestleMania, they need to keep the attention of the casuals who tuned in. They won't do that without a world champion.

There's a few scenarios that are possible. If Lesnar wins, he could easily drop the title at Payback. They can protect him with a multi man match so he doesn't get pinned. They could easily run interference or have a heel cheat.

Either man could vacate due to a kayfabe injury. I know it's probably the lamest, but it could work pretty easily.

Goldberg could retire as champion. I doubt they have Lesnar lose yet again. It would make little to no sense. If they do decide to put Bill over, the question becomes wether or not this is it for him. If he wins, and if he's not retiring, he too could easily lose the title in the same ways as Payback.

The other possibility is they could name an interim champion. This is very unlike WWE, and a little too UFC for that matter, but if either disappeared with the belt it could be an option. There was that report of Orange County choppers building a new Universal title with the same design.

In all likelyness though Brock wins the title then loses it at Payback. It's unlikely they book that clean. Most likely it's a multi man match where someone else eats a pin. KO and Balor are owed Universal title matches.

There's just no way the Universal title vanishes after a WrestleMania. If this was SummerSlam, sure.

The bigger issue is how they book the Mania title match? Another squash is going to be trash. Likely Lesnar and Goldberg take turns massacring each other before one of them wins. It'll be one of the worst Mania title matches, hopefully it'll at least be enjoyable.
Old 03-11-2017, 07:12 PM
A Life In Monochrome
WWF Hardcore Champion

Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...

There's no way this ends the show without some kind of major swerve. Goldberg isn't walking out as champion, for obvious reasons, and Brock doesn't feel likely or big enough to end on. Even if Brock somehow does leave with the belt, what then? A quick drop on Raw or the next PPV? To who? I just can't see it.
I'm gonna go totally left-field with this and say

A) Goldberg wins in a squash, Owens activates his rematch and steals the belt back
B) Brock wins in a squash, Balor activates his shot and leaves with the belt
C) Goldberg wins in a squash, Owens activates his rematch and steals the belt back. Balor activates HIS rematch and we get Owens Vs Balor as the real main event.