WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The Prison
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-02-2017, 12:11 PM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get In The Bag, Spidey View Post
Everybody is all in a bunch about arson, forgetting he legit committed grave desecration.
I am in a bunch, but not because I often overlook grave desecration.

Desecrating a grave is, at a federal level, a misdemeanor. Even then, if Bray really wanted to press charges on that then they would have to dig up the area under his house to prove that there actually is a body under there.

Arson on the other hand, is most often a felony. Randy is looking at 25 years to life considering he probably burned down the whole forest surrounding Wyatt's compound.
Old 03-02-2017, 12:18 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Everybody is all in a bunch about arson, forgetting he legit committed grave desecration.
Yeah but that pose at the end.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 12:20 PM
My fave wrestler is Dirk Diggler.
WCW TV Champion

Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey #2

I don't know man. Half of the really cool shit wrestlers do to one another can be called a terroristic attack. In the realm of WrestleMania zombies and setting fire to stuff arson seems fairly normal to me. Never really saw desecration at that scale that wasn't either Taker or Big Boss Man related though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Kerouac - On The Road
Whither goest thou, America, in thy shiny car in the night?
Old 03-02-2017, 12:27 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Wrestlers don't abide by the law. HHH ran over Austin. Did Austin ring the police. Oh hell no. He blew up his bus and dropped him from a 20ft Height. A little bit of fire and the desecration of a deitys grave is nothing.
Old 03-02-2017, 12:30 PM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
I don't know man. Half of the really cool shit wrestlers do to one another can be called a terroristic attack. In the realm of WrestleMania zombies and setting fire to stuff arson seems fairly normal to me. Never really saw desecration at that scale that wasn't either Taker or Big Boss Man related though.
Don't forget the time that Triple H... on second thought we should probably forget that.

There has to be some kind of waiver that everyone signs before working with the WWE. They won't be held criminally liable for what they do and they'll get to be on tv, but the catch to that is Randy Orton can just run around burning down everyone's houses.
Old 03-02-2017, 12:34 PM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Cold Tea View Post
Wrestlers don't abide by the law. HHH ran over Austin. Did Austin ring the police. Oh hell no. He blew up his bus and dropped him from a 20ft Height. A little bit of fire and the desecration of a deitys grave is nothing.
I was always confused about "That's the bottom line".

So blowing up the DX Express was the bottom line? I realize it's supposed to be a metaphor, but he can't go from that extreme to having the bottom line just being what he intends to do in an upcoming match against Aldo Montoya.

I imagine he means that the bottom line is the main emphasis of his overall point, that he apparently hates buses or something.
Old 03-02-2017, 12:34 PM
WCW TV Champion

Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...

Not to mention Wyatt calling the police, the most normal thing he could do, would be considered a really dumb story progression. We watch wrestling for wish fulfillment, not normalcy.

Quote:
Old 03-02-2017, 12:38 PM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

After watching Triple H bury everyone he encounters, I can see why we'd all be desensitized to the idea of Sister Abigail's grave being disgraced.
Old 03-02-2017, 12:41 PM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

Quote:
Not to mention Wyatt calling the police, the most normal thing he could do, would be considered a really dumb story progression. We watch wrestling for wish fulfillment, not normalcy.
Seriously? Bray calling the police would be the most epic storyline in the history of pro-wrestling. Weren't there investigators interrogating the WWE locker room as a reaction to Austin getting hit with HHH's car?

Randy's future appearances are part of a work release program, and Bray becomes his court appointed monitor.
Old 03-02-2017, 12:46 PM
WCW TV Champion

Member ghost Wyatt coming out of a haunted lantern, and attacking Dean Ambrose? Getting the police involved would be the funniest character development of all time.

Quote: