WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-28-2017, 05:38 PM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...
Default Rey Mysterio to Impact Wrestling This Year?

Quote:
There has been talk within Impact Wrestling recently about the possibility of bringing in Rey Mystery to the company.

Dave Meltzer mentioned on today's installment of Wrestling Observer Radio that Rey Mysterio's contract with Lucha Underground was only for two seasons. With the second season running now, Mysterio would be able to appear for Impact Wrestling six months after this season airs, that is if Mystery doesn't opt to re-sign a new deal. It is very possible that Mystery could appear for the company as early as October.
http://www.ringsidenews.com/2017/02/...restling-deal/

--

Given the timing, I'm not surprised, as this would likely be right around Bound For Glory when the company has historically always had a surprise (last year was Cody Rhodes). But it does conflict somewhat with the ADR report recently regarding TNA no longer being interested in his services given the price tag. I can't imagine Mysterio would be any cheaper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 07:43 PM
Future Endeavored
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

WorstWrestlingExcrement sold out

If TNA lets go of the Hardys and to settle for Rey Mysterio Jr kudos to them and TNA can also try to sign Batista and CM Punk while they are it cause one talent every year is a slow start. TNA needs to also bring back Amazing Red as these 2 wrestled in the past and they can blow the roof down
Old 02-28-2017, 11:50 PM
Cena is no Bruno & Cole is no Solie
WWE Women's Champion

stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Misterio is NOT going to sign with TNA. He makes $20K an appearance. If you think he is going to give up $2K to make peanuts, you have lost your mind. Anthem is going to go to some of the major Indies and grab talent that WWE did not want, or overlooked for some reason or another.
Old 03-01-2017, 04:34 AM

filthyanimalz is looking to come up from OCW...filthyanimalz is looking to come up from OCW...filthyanimalz is looking to come up from OCW...

I think the loss of the Hardys and Galloway is somewhat offset by the returns of Davey Richards and Cody Rhodes and the acquisition of Josh Barnett. I also see at least 5 or 6 GFW talents could join TNA.
Old 03-01-2017, 07:57 AM
Knockout Champion

TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...

What we have here is the rumour mill going wild. TNA has let The Hardy's, Galloway, Mike Bennett & Maria go so people expect them to have some money available to replace these guys.

I don't what remains there is to the GFW roster, maybe guys like PJ. Gabriel, Chris Masters, Jimmy Rave & The Hotshots are available but I don't see Scott Steiner reappearing in TNA and others like Alex Shelley have moved on.

If there is money available for talent acquisitions then they should use it wisely on rebuilding the roster, if the UK TV deal comes off then Nick 'Magnus' Aldis & Wade Barrett coming in would make sense.
Old 03-01-2017, 05:15 PM
Future Endeavored
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

WorstWrestlingExcrement sold out

I see TNA signing Rey Mysterio Jr and if it is true he asks for 20K an appearance he can take a cut deal sometimes you need to sacrifice sportsmanship and profitship to help a brand regain attention and since JJ made some agreement with Lucha Underground who knows where it all stands
Old 03-02-2017, 11:50 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorstWrestlingExcrement View Post
If TNA lets go of the Hardys and to settle for Rey Mysterio Jr kudos to them and TNA can also try to sign Batista and CM Punk while they are it cause one talent every year is a slow start. TNA needs to also bring back Amazing Red as these 2 wrestled in the past and they can blow the roof down
firstly, i will say that i dont see CM Punk going to TNA. i think he's done with wrestling, but if he ever returned to wrestling...TNA and WWE are the last two places he'll go. my guess is if he ever returns, it's to ROH.

as for Batista, if TNA can sign Batista and even Punk then go for it, but i doubt either goes there. i think Batista would return to the WWE, i would be shocked if he goes to tna.

Same with Rey Mysterio, i just cant see Mysterio leaving where he's at now for TNA, not at his age. maybe, tna can get Wade Barrett or what's left of GFW
s roster and maybe they can try to talk Cody to stay there more often, but my guess is that TNA eventually merges GFW and TNA and they take some talent from gfw...and maybe they get Barrett and Swagger. Punk is a no and i think the same for Batista and Mysterio, though i would go after all 3 if i were tna.
Old 03-03-2017, 09:57 PM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...

With Konnan joining TNA and bringing in a huge part of his boys, not to mention, it's very clear he wants to use TNA to give his Rebelion group a major TV presence in the US and Rey Mysterio is in fact a part of that group. Not just him, but Daga, Rey Fenix, Zorro and probably another very notable figure, Pentagon. If Fenix and Pentagon opt out of LU, they could very well jump too and with Konnan back there, I see it happening the second they're free to do so.
Old 03-03-2017, 10:25 PM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...

Fenix and Pentagon would be a fucking coup of epic proportions should they pull that off. They're incredible workers and Fenix alone would instantly reinvent the X Division.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
Old 03-04-2017, 03:00 AM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

I really don't see Mysterio signing with TNA, to be honest. As has been said, he makes far too much money wrestling on the indies to go into a full time contract with TNA. And that's no joke. He is making about $20,000 a pop for most promotions. And most of the time he is working more than one per week. He is making infinitely more on his own than he would with TNA. Wrestling comes down to business at the end of the day and Rey has no loyalty to TNA to swing it on sentiment. I'd be really shocked if he signed.