WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-27-2017, 05:32 PM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...
Default Hardys Not Re-Signing with Impact Wrestling; Feel "Disrespected" by Officials

Quote:
According to Pro Wrestling Sheet, Matt and Jeff Hardy will NOT be signing new deals with Impact Wrestling, and it’s reportedly because they felt disrespected during contract talks.

Sources are reporting The Hardys agreed to terms on a new TNA deal back in December, but needed a few minor changes, and were simply waiting for the finalized offer.

The deal was supposed to be for 1-year, but weeks and weeks passed, with Matt constantly checking in, but they were consistently given the run around.

Eventually Matt and Jeff’s lawyer told Impact Wrestling officials that they wanted a creative control clause in their new deals, and that was shot down immediately. One source says their lawyer told Ed Nordholm there was interest from other companies and he responded by saying, “Well, tell them to go to WWE then.”

This set Jeff Hardy off, who at that point said he was no longer interested in re-signing. Matt continued talks, but when they sent a new contract last week it was now a 2-year deal and terms had been snuck in which stated they’d receive 10% of all his profits outside of Impact.

Matt’s lawyer said he’d be a fool to sign, so he informed the company he wasn’t interested in doing so — but would still come to the tapings to write off his characters. However, he was told he was crazy to think they’d want him on TV without a contact.

We’re told Impact officials are currently trying to get their tag titles back.
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/8099...uture-and-more

Oh, boy. This one's a mess. Unlike Galloway, this appears to have plenty of bad blood. While some will welcome the lack of "brilliance" on Impact television every week (hi, KB!), it's going to be hard to envision what IW looks like without them given how interwoven both men have been into the fabric that's defined the company the last five years.

I suppose this means they're headed back to WWE, which is great for them, but it's an ugly divorce with Impact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 05:43 PM
Clog Dancing on the Cobblestones
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

If TNA has a brain in them, they'll pay whatever it takes to send ANY two wrestlers and a camera crew to Cameron and film a quick title change. Don't let us have an off screen title change or anything like that because it never goes well. If you have anything resembling a title change on camera, this is instantly better. Don't just say "eh they're gone and we're moving on" because it looks bad, but even worse it looks like what TNA has done for years, which is what needs to end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 02-27-2017, 05:53 PM
ROH Pure Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Will know more after the tv tapings next week but if you believe what as been written so far, TNA management don'T even want to see them at the next tv tapings to drop the titles, so unless you could do one last deletion type match from the hardy compound and have them drop the tag team titles in that segment and at the same time kill those characters off from TNA.

But the fact that the new owner seem to think that it'S their way or the highway and that nobody is irreplaceable on the roster makes me thing that they probably just go with the old dark match title switch and be gone with it which is too bad.

Let's just hope that if they go to WWE, that they get creative control over their character and get a part time deal with less dates so that they don'T burn out to quickly.
Old 02-27-2017, 05:55 PM
Knockout Champion

TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...

Short-term it's bad for TNA/Impact.

Personally, I felt the 'broken' gimmick has passed it peak but still had legs.

The Hardy name still carries that star power despite both being out of WWE for quite some time.

If this happened at Oct/Nov time I'd have said they'll be back in WWE for a short run ending at WrestleMania but that's not going to happen (not this year anyway).

Both Matt & Jeff appear happy with the schedules they have, Matt has a young child, plus another on the way and don't forget Jeff has travel issues, so I think they'll end up in ROH with Matt making the odd Indie appearance abroad.
Old 02-27-2017, 07:33 PM

Kamala316 is looking to come up from OCW...Kamala316 is looking to come up from OCW...Kamala316 is looking to come up from OCW...

Drew Galloway leaving is no big loss. His "stand up" face push felt forced. But the Hardys became a major focal point of the show with the reinvention of their characters, and it actually was somewhat entertaining. After reading the articles on here about how things went down, I respect the Hardys for being willing to go out without a contract and do "the favors" to drop the belts. Minus Jeff's substance abuse issues, they seem to be respected in the wrestling "world". What I find ironic is that after saying they would go out and drop the belts, Jeff Jarrett responds with "why would I put you on tv without a contract?", essentially implying that he doesn't trust them to do "the right thing". Excuse me, Jeff Jarrett. Didn't you once lay down in the middle of the ring so Hulk Hogan could pin you as soon as the bell rang? Yeah, you're the poster child for "doing the right thing" when it comes to the wrestling business. How many titles did he give himself? Countless spots in the main event that he didn't deserve, pushing himself over younger talent to get his company "over". It was more important to him to pad his stats.
Old 02-27-2017, 07:47 PM
Knockout Champion

WWEIsLife2 is looking to come up from OCW...WWEIsLife2 is looking to come up from OCW...WWEIsLife2 is looking to come up from OCW...WWEIsLife2 is looking to come up from OCW...WWEIsLife2 is looking to come up from OCW...WWEIsLife2 is looking to come up from OCW...

TNA sure knows how to run their business don't they? I mean how do you let the big names just walk and muck up contract talks? Especially since Matt & Jeff have re-invented themselves in the past year. It just astounds me how this company continues to skate by even with Dixie Carter gone.

Me personally I hope the Hardys return to WWE possibly at Wrestlemania 33 or even the next night.

WWF/E & Wrestling Fan since 1990!
Old 02-27-2017, 08:39 PM
Future Endeavored
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

WorstWrestlingExcrement sold out

This is real upsetting cause Hardys should try to get some creative control like 50% this is a huge blow to TNA cause if they leave their ratings will slump! Ed Nordholm seems like a male version of Ditzy Carter who is oblivious to the fact they will lose majority of the viewers geeez! I see them heading to ROH cause in wwe they won't get part time deals with creative control as wwe never ever allows that so that is not happening. If they head to wwe they will be buried along the other team that went there Dudley Boys so if if I were them I wouldn't head back to wwe and get buried quickly as we know wwe is anti TNA!
Old 02-27-2017, 10:01 PM
ROH Pure Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

It's not really a huge blow for tna as far as ratings goes to lose the hard's because the broken gimmick was starting to lose steam as far as ratings we're concern, but it's going to be a huge blow on the bottom line in the short term because they we're selling alot of merchandise and that's alot of money left on the table. In the long run, it probably will be o.k for them, they have alot of guys that can take their place and with the money they save, they can get somebody else to replace them.
Old 02-28-2017, 12:27 AM
Cena is no Bruno & Cole is no Solie
WWE Women's Champion

stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Anthem is cleaning house. Plain and simple. For Anthem brass to say "Let them go to WWE." means one of two things: A) They have no idea what they are doing. or, 2) They know something we do not. Matt will be 43, Jeff will be 40. They will command a shitload of cash. So, if you are Anthem, what do you do? Pay them? Or, spend it on developing your own talent AND acquiring cheaper talent? Add to the fact that they do not want to be the dumping ground for WWE's failures, and you can see why Anthem let the Hardy's go.
Old 02-28-2017, 12:30 AM
Knockout Champion

WWEIsLife2 is looking to come up from OCW...WWEIsLife2 is looking to come up from OCW...WWEIsLife2 is looking to come up from OCW...WWEIsLife2 is looking to come up from OCW...WWEIsLife2 is looking to come up from OCW...WWEIsLife2 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorstWrestlingExcrement View Post
This is real upsetting cause Hardys should try to get some creative control like 50% this is a huge blow to TNA cause if they leave their ratings will slump! Ed Nordholm seems like a male version of Ditzy Carter who is oblivious to the fact they will lose majority of the viewers geeez! I see them heading to ROH cause in wwe they won't get part time deals with creative control as wwe never ever allows that so that is not happening. If they head to wwe they will be buried along the other team that went there Dudley Boys so if if I were them I wouldn't head back to wwe and get buried quickly as we know wwe is anti TNA!
WWE is anti-TNA?

AJ Styles-won mutliple times against John Cena and came off a WWE Title reign

Samoa Joe-2x NXT Champion and just debuted on RAW. Holds a victory in his first Match against Roman Reigns

Bobby Roode-Current NXT Champion

Austin Aries-about to return to the Ring and probably get a push in the Cruiserweight Division.

Yeah they have been so mistreated since leaving TNA for greener pastures.

Also explain to me how The Dudley Boyz were buried considering in their previous time in WWE they were 9x WWE Tag Team Champions after coming over from ECW? Just because they helped get New Day over doesn't mean they were buried.

WWF/E & Wrestling Fan since 1990!