WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-26-2017, 11:03 PM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default Drew Galloway, Impact Wrestling Part Ways

Quote:
Drew Galloway ✔@GallowaySpeaks
Thank you @IMPACTWRESTLING for these past two years & everything we achieved together. I'll miss everyone & I'll see you down that long road
Yesterday I was talking about TNA that Drew Galloway shouldn't be let go.

Well, here's the news. He's no more with TNA. A significant loss. I would've loved to have him continue in TNA.

I'm disappointed for TNA.
Old 02-27-2017, 12:26 AM
Ooh baby I like it roooaaaaw!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...

Drew was a solid worker, but I feel wasn't really integral to TNA. I'm not sure if this is a huge loss, but at the same time it's never good when an mid to upper card star leaves the company.
Old 02-27-2017, 01:40 AM
Cena is no Bruno & Cole is no Solie
WWE Women's Champion

stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...

He has a deal with EVOLVE/WWN, with an active schedule in the UK. TNA probably did not want to pay him the money he was looking for. Best to part ways
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 03:26 AM
Knockout Champion

New Hot Fed is looking to come up from OCW...New Hot Fed is looking to come up from OCW...

Well damn I guess the new regime are pretty cheap. Cause the Hardys are expected to leave as well.

You are talking about a guy in his prime with a good physique that can talk and a really great worker. I think Drew was great for TNA and he seemed to like it there. Drew started to being shown less around the time the TNA business seemed to go south with the management trouble. And in many ways, it was a good decision for him go away when this thing was going down. And because of that people will miss him less. But they forgot what he meant for TNA for some time.

Also does TNA really have the luxury to lose a guy of this caliber going forward with such a weak babyface line-up(cause I think Drew is a stellar babyface and they could have turned him). Who are the faces? Eddy Edwards? lol EC3 is a terrible face. Moose? lol

After loosing Roode, AJ, Joe, at least TNA had Drew, EC3 and Eli Drake to hold the forth. Now they are down to two. That's not good business going forward.
Old 02-27-2017, 04:48 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I'm indifferent towards Hardys leaving.

I don't want to see TNA centered around Hardys anymore. But I think that at the end, TNA loses more due to absence of Hardys.

Hardys won't be leaving until they get in WWE. That's where their ultimate goal lies. But TNA has put too much of effort in them and if they leave, Hardys won't lose anything but TNA will lose significantly.
Old 02-27-2017, 06:15 AM
ROH Pure Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

The problem was that drew really didn't want to give up is booking with icw and this was the main problem with negotiations from what I've read. They were ready to pay him alot of money for him to become exclusive to TNA but drew didn't want to be exclusive to them that's his choice and I'm guessing that no amount of money would make him give up is booking in ireland.
Old 02-27-2017, 02:44 PM
Future Endeavored
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

WorstWrestlingExcrement sold out

Drew Galloway is a guy in his prime but didn t do it for me he was stale not great at mic work he didn't draw any fans or crowds the least and TNA can now possibly bring in someone like Rey Mysterio Jr in or CM Punk that can raise ratings and draw more crowds. Now with DJ Z being amazing as ever in the X division TNA needs to bring in Amazing Red more than ever and start building the X division
Old 02-27-2017, 04:33 PM
I know my name/avi/sig don't match.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...

I don't feel like making a whole new thread for the Hardy's but I'm wondering if someone could answer a question for me.

If Matt was going to lose creative control of his character and that's a factor in them leaving, why would he have any interest in going to the WWE where he obviously won't have much if any control over his character?

Is it JUST because it's WWE and he doesn't care as long as he's financially secure?
Old 02-27-2017, 05:39 PM
Knockout Champion

TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...

Does Matt want to go to WWE though?

Other than $$$ he would have a touring schedule & could lose his creative control.

Both Hardy Bros. appear happy with the schedule they have and would make comfortable living with the type of schedule Cody Rhodes has just bouncing between promotions.

As for TNA or Impact Wrestling. I hope they reinvest the money they will save now the three talents are leaving. Jarrett could use his GFW contacts & bring in PJ Gabriel & The Hotshots to add to the X-Division & Tag Division. Sign Wade Barrett & team him with Magnus as a power trip and bring in Homicide or Low-Ki to add depth to the roster.
Old 02-27-2017, 07:16 PM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...

This is one of those calls that I'm really not sure how to react to. Part of me was hoping he'd stick around a while longer having reinvented himself so well under the Impact banner, but there's no doubt his contract is likely sizable, which means not retaining his services potentially opens a new world of opportunities for an influx of new talent. This would speak directly to Jarrett's statements about wanting to reinfuse Impact with new blood, particularly in the X Division.

My guess is Galloway will go off to work whatever new opportunities he's agreed to and will eventually return, perhaps later in the year, if not next year. There seems to be no animosity whatsoever between the sides, which is great because it leaves the door open to a return down the line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.