WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-07-2017, 04:33 PM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...
Default Scott D'Amore Returning to Impact Wrestling

Quote:
According to Pro Wrestling Sheet, former head of creative Scott D’Amore is returning to Impact Wrestling in a backstage capacity.

D’Amore’s main duties within the company will be international relations and creative, but he will also be performing other backstage duties.

D’Amore began the new job by assisting Jeff Jarrett and Anthem with the Pro Wrestling NOAH partnership which was made official yesterday. NOAH announced the business alliance during a press conference, but so far the details are unclear.
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/8032...pact-wrestling

This is another solid, shrewd behind the scenes move to restore order to the IW front office IMO. D'Amore has always worked closely with Jarrett and Mantell, and all three men were part of TNA when it was at the height of its success.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 04:48 PM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Personally, i've got mix feeling about this. On the one hand, if this is true then they got another strong booker to help TNA out. But on the other hand, i also think that looking at the past to try and fix TNA is a mistake in my opinion. Sure these guys we're great back in the day, but did they really make that big of a difference at the end. Not really plus when you look at the roster they had when they we'Re their compare to what they have to work with today, it's pretty much night and day.

The x-division had some of the greatest talents in the world, now they have what's left which looks like 4 or 5 guys tops.

The tag division was awesome they had a lot of great tag teams and you could build a great tag match. Now it'S pretty much a freak show with the 3 tag teams they have

The woman'S same thing, they had probably the best talents in the world. You could build up some classic feud with the talent you had. Now what do you have? no disrespect to rosemary, jade, allie, sienna an laurel and even brooke but that's pretty much you're entire division and while they are great wrestlers you can really do much with only 6 wrestlers in a division.

If i was anthem, i would look at everything they have and really try to think how to find a permanent fix for the problem instead of trying to find quicl fix by look at guys that use to work for the company.
Old 02-07-2017, 05:29 PM
WZCW's Tony Mancini & Milenko
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
Personally, i've got mix feeling about this. On the one hand, if this is true then they got another strong booker to help TNA out. But on the other hand, i also think that looking at the past to try and fix TNA is a mistake in my opinion. Sure these guys we're great back in the day, but did they really make that big of a difference at the end. Not really plus when you look at the roster they had when they we'Re their compare to what they have to work with today, it's pretty much night and day.

The x-division had some of the greatest talents in the world, now they have what's left which looks like 4 or 5 guys tops.

The tag division was awesome they had a lot of great tag teams and you could build a great tag match. Now it'S pretty much a freak show with the 3 tag teams they have

The woman'S same thing, they had probably the best talents in the world. You could build up some classic feud with the talent you had. Now what do you have? no disrespect to rosemary, jade, allie, sienna an laurel and even brooke but that's pretty much you're entire division and while they are great wrestlers you can really do much with only 6 wrestlers in a division.

If i was anthem, i would look at everything they have and really try to think how to find a permanent fix for the problem instead of trying to find quicl fix by look at guys that use to work for the company.
When no one new wants to touch the company with a 20 foot pole all you have is what worked in the past.

They have proven to be very good from a creative standpoint and will help make IW something that new people (both behind the scenes and wrestling talent) want to get involved with and then things can go full steam ahead and bring it to new heights.
Old 02-07-2017, 06:31 PM

Mr.Maikeru_Sawyer is looking to come up from OCW...

Great to see Scott's coming back. he's a solid booking agent and will help with the sorely lacking continuity. just one small objecting with him...KEEP HIM AWAY FROM THE KNOCKOUTS
Old 02-08-2017, 10:22 AM
Cena is no Bruno & Cole is no Solie
WWE Women's Champion

stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post

This is totally new ground for Anthem. They were not going to bring in Dixie's people. That would be suicide. They needed to bring in the BEST AVAILABLE talent out there to run the ship from the back. I would not be surprised if they reach out to Bill Demott and Jim Cornette. They are bringing in people who KNOW the business, and WHO the business knows. If Anthem is committed, this will work in the long term.