WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-07-2017, 05:24 AM
WCW TV Champion

rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default My Wrestlemania 34 card - whats yours?

Ok, it is just over 12 months away and while I think Mania 33 is shaping up to be a good card I am already thinking about Mania 34!!!

Some of you will hate that the main events are dominated by 'part timers' but I think it is nice to see different superstars for the Grandaddy of them all. It has to feel special and not like a Raw or Smackdown B PPV.

Here is my card - rate it please.

MAIN EVENT - The Rock vs Brock Lesnar
This nearly happened at Mania 30, but the Rocks injury at Mania 29 shelved it. I don't care that neither of these are not full time. Rock vs Brock is $$$ and IS the biggest match WWE could do right now. Both are huge names and both have mainstream appeal throughout the acting and sporting worlds. Time is running out and this needs to happen sooner rather than later.

RETIREMENT MATCH - Kurt Angle vs The Undertaker
There is huge respect between these two and both are reaching the end of their careers. Despite being inducted into the HOF I think Angle will have that one last run. I think it would be fitting that both of these put their careers on the line and one of them goes out on their back. I think Taker has a few more years left yet...

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP - Roman Reigns (c) vs John Cena
Not on the same show but that can change and Reigns could easily be moved to Smackdown later this year. What a way for WWE to troll the fans though. Goldenboy Reigns as Champion vs Posterboy Cena going for number 17. The IWC would com-bust!!! One will probably turn heel though.

WWE UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP - AJ Styles (c) vs Finn Balor
A 5 star match in the making right here and both of these have some history back in Japan. Making it for the Universal Belt would make it a bit more meaningful. Styles would need to move to Raw.

8 MAN TAG MATCH - Triple H, Randy Orton, Sheamus & Samoa Joe vs Shane McMahon, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose & Dolph Ziggler.
Maybe if Rollins misses out this year they could continue this feud even further. They could have Rollins leave Raw and join Smackdown and have this match as some brand supremacy or the losers join the other show etc. There could be a stipulation to make it more meaningful but Triple H vs Shane writes itself. Throw in Orton and Rollins and you have a decent backstory.

RAW WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP - Charlotte Flair (c) vs Ronda Rousey
Charlotte is now 16-0 on PPV's. I think it would be brilliant to take that into the mid 20s and have 'the worlds most dangerous woman' come into WWE to try and knock her off her perch. They could even set that up at this Mania and give Rousey a year to train with a few sporadic appearences up until.

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP- Braun Strowman (c) vs Baron Corbin
Strowman could win the US Championship shortly after Mania 33. He could completely dominate all comers on the Raw roster and hold for nearly a year before Baron Corbin is drafted from Smackdown and is the man to finally take him down.

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP - Bray Wyatt (c) vs Kevin Owens
I love both of these on the mic and think it would work better keeping both as heels for this match. Both are very athletic big men and I think they could have a really entertaining programme and match! Owens would need to move to Smackdown.

CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP - Neville (c) vs Rich Swann vs TJ Perkins vs Jack Gallagher
These are my four personal favourites, all four are great workers and put that title at the top of a ladder and you will have a great match!!! This would be a great show opener.

RAW TAG CHAMPIONSHIP - Gallows & Anderson (c) vs Rusev & Cesaro
I love the thought of Rusev and Cesaro as a tag team. Maybe it is because they are both European. However, they do not necessarily have to be heels, I think they would work as faces! It would probably work similar to how Sheamus & Cesaro have recently worked. Rusev is actually very funny on the mic.

SMACKDOWN TAG CHAMPIONSHIP - American Alpha (c) vs The Authors of Pain
American Alpha will be around the tag scene for at least another year. The Authors of Pain are current NXT Champions so they will get a call up in 2018.

Pre Show

ANDRE THE GIANT MEMORIAL BATTLE ROYAL - Sawyer Fulton
I don't know much about this guy but I have heard WWE has big plans for him. The guy is a monster (Strowman size) so what better way to make a splash than here.

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 10:04 AM

nwojeff is looking to come up from OCW...nwojeff is looking to come up from OCW...

This is really a fantastic card. I believe it's the best possible card the WWE could put together in 2018, given who they have on the current roster, and also who might be available as part-timers/legends. You did a really nice job here. I'd love to see this show if the card was this or something close to it. Styles vs. Balor would be incredible.

The only guys that I'd realistically like to see added to it in some form or fashion would be Jericho and RVD, but that's not really necessary, plus you already have part-timers on this card like Undertaker, Kurt Angle, The Rock, and Brock Lesnar. And you could always add a couple big names to the Battle Royal.

It would be tough to improve on what you have here for Wrestlemania 34. My card would pretty much be identical to this, along with maybe adding Jericho, RVD, and some other interesting guys to the Battle Royal.
Old 02-07-2017, 12:21 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

ramblinroy682 is looking to come up from OCW...ramblinroy682 is looking to come up from OCW...

Main Event for the WWE Championship - John Cena vs. Undertaker - Championship vs. Career

John Cena has turned heel by this point. Put his title on the line against Taker's career. Taker beats Cena. Wins the title. Retires anyway sets up a Tournament of the WWE Title.

Grudge Match - Brock Lesnar vs. Samoa Joe

Samoa Joe goes without being pinned or submitted from now until next Wrestlemania. Starts calling himself the real beast incarnate of WWE.

WWE Universal Title Fatal Four Way: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor vs. Kevin Owens

I think these will be the 4 men carrying the title for much of 2017/18. Let them duke it out to see who will be the face of the company moving forward.

Last Man Standing - Intercontinental Title: AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

This match might steal the show and could headline any event in any organization.

United States Championship - Braun Strowman vs. Baron Corbin.
Stealing this idea from the OP. To monsters going at it.

Raw Tag Team Championship - Rusev/Sheamus (c) vs. Cesaro/Zayn

I'd have Sheamus ultimately turn on Cesaro to end their current pairing. Bring in Rusev as his new partner. Repackage them to just beat down all teams. Really be a dominant team. Simple all black long tights and all black boots. No face paint, but have them be reminiscent of the Road Warriors. Then have Cesaro return as the conquering partner with Sami Zayn as his partner. That combination could be a classic combo similar to the likes of Arn/Tully or the British Bulldogs.

Raw Women's Championship - Charlotte vs. Asuka

Keep Charlotte as not losing on PPV's. Keep Asuka as an undefeated NXT Champion. Something has to give.

Smackdown Tag Team Championship: Enzo/Cass(c) vs. American Alpha

Enzo and Cass have come to Smackdown as Cena's crew in his heel turn. The 3 of them are now an NWO like stable on Smackdown. They defend their titles against American Alpha who they have been cheating out of title wins now for months.

Cruiserweight Championship - Neville(c) vs. Rey Mysterio
Rey Mysterio headlines the 2018 Hall of Fame Induction Class and gets one more shot at the Cruiserweight Championship.
Old 02-07-2017, 12:36 PM
ROH Pure Champion

shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...

I think WWE is somehow considering that New Orleans is the same WM Taker lost in.

My guess is that Undertaker's match is going to have some sort of retirement stipulation.

My prediction is Undertaker beats Roman Reigns at WM33. Reigns turns heel shortly after then Reigns becomes Champion and Taker challenges Reigns at WM34 for a Career vs. Title Match.

Taker loses of course meaning he's two WM loses came at New Orleans also he is forced to retire.

Normally I'd rather have him retire at this year's WM but the New Orleans angle at WM34 is just too good to pass up.
Old 02-09-2017, 04:48 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

All I know is this:

Rollins, Reigns, Ambrose, Styles, Cena, Orton, Taker, Lesnar, Nakamura, Joe, Balor, Owens, Wyatt, Triple H plus maybe Roode, Y2J, Angle and Goldberg will be on the same card.

I can think of 50 different matches at this point and it really doesn't matter to me. It will end up being one hell of a show.

Triple H vs Styles/Wyatt/Owens/Angle/Rock/Ambrose/Roode? I'll take any of that.

Taker vs Balor/Cena/Styles? I'll take any of that.

Lesnar vs Joe/Owens/Angle/Nakamura/Reigns? I'll take any of that.

Anyways though I'll it a try:

Retirement match
Undertaker vs Cena

Singles match
Roman Reigns vs Goldberg

WWE Championship
Royal Rumble winner Seth Rollins vs Kurt Angle(c)

Universal Championship Street Fight
Brock Lesnar(c) vs Kevin Owens

Singles match
Triple H vs Bray Wyatt

Singles match
AJ Styles vs Finn Balor

Singles match
Randy Orton vs Samoa Joe

Singles match for the IC Championship
Nakamura(c) vs Chris Jericho

US Championship
Braun Strowman(c) vs Big Cass

8-Women's Ladder match for the RAW and Smackdown Women's Championship
Bayley vs Sasha Banks vs Charlotte vs Becky Lynch vs Asuka vs Nia Jax vs Mickie James vs Naomi
Old 02-09-2017, 06:24 PM
I Don't Need No User Title
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I have no idea, but I'll try to come up with something I'd like to see.

- Styles vs. Cena (WWE Title) - This needs to happen at a WM.

- Owens vs. Zayn (Universal Title) - Self-explanatory.

- Wyatt vs. HHH - Great confrontation sometime last year. Wyatt needs a big win.

- Ambrose vs. Orton - Sorta similar characters.

- Balor vs. Joe - Good rivalry in NXT

- Rusev vs. Angle - The Russian nationalist vs the American hero? Oh it's true.

I'll go ahead and stop there. It's not even close to being done, but there's so much talent. I'm looking forward to it, even though it's still over a year away.
Old 11-23-2017, 02:39 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

sMark is looking to come up from OCW...sMark is looking to come up from OCW...sMark is looking to come up from OCW...sMark is looking to come up from OCW...sMark is looking to come up from OCW...

I'am on a phone right now, so i will make it short and sweet:
0) pre show - cruiserweight open
1) Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn (SD champs) vs The Hardys
(SD vs RAW tag team match)
2) Randy Orton vs Baron Corbin
(USA title)
3) Sasha Banks vs Alexa Bliss vs Paige vs Asuka
(RAW Divas championship)
4) Andre the Giant challenge
(Braun Strowman vs Luke Harper vs Eric Rowan vs Rusev vs Mark Henry vs Big Show vs Kane)
The Rules are the same as Royal Rumble, not Battle Royal.
5) Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose (RAW champs) vs Usos (SD vs RAW tag team match #2)
6) Kurt Angle vs Bobby Roode (SD vs RAW match #3)
7) the Miz vs Finn Balor (IC title)
8) John Cena vs Samoa Joe
9) AJ Styles vs Shinsuke Nakamura (40 minutes Iron Man match for WWE title)
10) Charlote Flair vs Ronda Rosey
11) Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar (Universal title)

Royal Rumble 2018 winner - Brock Lesnar (universal champion & # 30)

Last edited by sMark : 11-23-2017 at 02:54 PM.
Old 11-24-2017, 05:00 AM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

This will be the first mania without the undertaker so taking this into consideration here my card for mania

WWE UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH Falls counts anywhere
Roman reigns vs Brock lesnar: I feel like this match need a stipulation since this will be the second match between the 2 and the first match was such a physical match, you need something even bigger for the rematch.

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: title vs career
John cena vs JInder mahal: I feel JInder has become a strong heel over the year and having cena put his career on the line for a title shot would tell such a great story,

AJ Styles vs shinsuke nakamura: you need a match to satisfy the hardcore and this match serves this purpose

HHH vs Braun strowman: strowman need a big match at mania and HHH is pretty the only big star left for him to conquer.

WWE US title match
Bobby roode vs Randy orton: why not, Orton needs a match at mania so why not put him in this match and help roode become a bigger star.

Smackdown tag team title match

The bludgeon brothers vs the uso's vs Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn.
Simply put, the three most entertaining team on smackdown if not the whole rosters facing up for the tag title.

WWE cruiserweight title match: ladder match

Enzo amore vs the entire cruiserweight division. This could be a great pre show match and since they need a ladder match on the card, why not put the cruiserweight in it.

The four horsewoman of wrestling vs the 4 horsewoman of mama

You need a celebrity match on the card and this could be it.

Raw womens CHAMPIONSHIP match

Alexa bliss vs asuka vs Paige. Why not put the 3 more over act in the division in a title match and see who is the more over in the end

Andre the giant battle royal

Raw tag team CHAMPIONSHIP match

The shield vs the bar vs the hardys: this could be we're the Harry's could finally be broken and even if that's not happening, it would be a great match anyway.

The miz vs Jason Jordan vs Kurt angle: I feel like you need somebody to make a Jordan vs angle program enjoyable so why not use the miz to help the program along.

Also, I want to predict the hall of fame class of 2018 since this is a big part of mania

Here's who I see getting inducted this year

The undertaker
Goldberg
Michelle McCool
I.R.S
Vader
The natural disasters
Cyndi lauper
Sean waltman

Yes some of those names are long shot (waltman,lauper and vader) but I feel this would be a great class to induct next year and while you got technically a dead wrestler on the list with earthquake, you still have somebody alive to accept the award in typhoon.
Old 11-27-2017, 01:31 AM
ROH Pure Champion

Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Universal Championship
Brock Lesnar (c) vs. The Rock

Goldberg vs. John Cena

The Undertaker vs. Sting (if either decide to have one more match)

Kurt Angle vs. Triple H

WWE Championship
AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

Braun Strowman vs. Samoa Joe

The Shield (Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose) vs. The Club (Finn Balor, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson)

Bobby Roode vs. Randy Orton

Baron Corbin vs. Shane McMahon

Intercontinental Championship
The Miz (c) vs. Bray Wyatt

United States Championship
Rusev (c) vs. Chris Jericho

Asuka vs. Ronda Rousey

Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch and Bayley vs. Sonya Deville, Mandy Rose, Liv Morgan and Ruby Riot

Pre-Show

Raw Tag Team Championship
Sheamus and Cesaro (c) vs. The Revival

Smackdown Tag Team Championship
Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn (c) vs. The Usos

Lumberjack Match for the Cruiserweight Championship
Enzo Amore (c) vs. Hideo Itami

Raw Women's Championship
Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Paige vs. Mickie James vs. Nia Jax

Smackdown Women's Championship
Carmella (c) vs. Naomi vs. Natalya vs. Tamina

The New Day vs. Jinder Mahal and The Singh Brothers

Andre The Giant Battle Royal
Big Cass, Kane, Matt Hardy, Dolph Ziggler, Jason Jordan, Elias, Apollo Crews, Titus O' Neil, Tye Dillinger, Aiden English, Sin Cara, Goldust, Rhyno, Heath Slater, R-Truth, Curtis Axel, Bo Dallas, Curt Hawkins, Mike Kanellis, Luke Harper, Erick Rowan, Konnor, Viktor, Fandango, Tyler Breeze, Shelton Benjamin, Chad Gable, Epico, Primo, Mojo Rawley, Zack Ryder

Last edited by Wolf Pac : 11-27-2017 at 01:49 AM.
Old 11-30-2017, 09:04 AM
Nick
WWE European Champion

Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...

My hope, not prediction

Roman vs. Lesnar
HHH vs. Angle
Cena vs. Undertaker
Styles vs. Balor

Hardly any of that will happen. Roman vs. Brock is the only lock. I really want Angle to have a big match, and he and HHH would be fantastic.