WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-01-2017, 09:40 AM
I know my name/avi/sig don't match.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default Seth Rollins is injured... again.

Quote:
“Seth Rollins’ right knee was re-injured during Samoa Joe’s ambush at the conclusion of this Monday’s Raw, WWE.com can now confirm. The attack occurred as Rollins was heading to the ring to finally confront Triple H, who cost The Architect a WWE Universal Championship opportunity back in August.”
Is how it reads on wwe.com

Work? Not a work?

If it's not a work this is a truly horrible blow to Rollins who may miss his second WrestleMania in a row. Plus one of the premier Mania matches would be off the table, what would this mean for Triple H?
Old 02-01-2017, 09:55 AM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Ah, shit!

First of all, I don't think this is a work. I don't think it'd be reported so soon after the fact if they weren't sure that it was serious and that he probably needed a little time off. But the real question is how much time off will he need? There's 9 weeks until Mania and I would suggest that if it isn't that serious, he would definitely be ready for Mania. Obviously, if the injury is a re-occurence of the injury he had before, then that's a tremendous loss for the WWE and Seth Rollins.

However, if he needs a few weeks off, I would not be against Rollins taking on Joe at Mania. If the plan was for Rollins versus Joe at Fastlane and then Rollins versus Triple H at Mania, they should forego the Triple H match and just have Rollins versus Joe at Mania instead.

Of course, the silver lining of this is that it makes it looks like Samoa Joe is for real. He's been anointed as The Destroyer and now he has did just that - destroyed Seth Rollins. This ought to be the unfortunate launch pad for Samoa Joe going forward. And whilst it's sad that Rollins may be injured, at least Joe will get a rub from it.
Old 02-01-2017, 10:09 AM
Soulberg
WWE Diva's Champion

Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...

Looks real to me. I think it happened when Joe dragged Seth down before the Clutch and Seth's knee just buckled. Not sure how bad it is yet, but I fear to worst. I hope Seth gets better soon. This fucks EVERYTHING up for Mania.

My guess is a Grade 2 Sprain (the hardest to judge a timetable for, naturally) of his MCL.

Last edited by Dmbfantomas : 02-01-2017 at 10:21 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 10:27 AM
WWE Women's Champion

Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...

Main site says its not a work, its legit. Well, at least they can elevate Joe more now other then being just HHHs lackey. That is if they dont decide to pull a plug on him and demote him after this. Though maybe he can still work Mania, think even WWE doesnt know how severe it is.
Old 02-01-2017, 10:27 AM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Well this is a PITA if it's true. Shame for Rollins, he's done almost nothing since he returned and we've all be waiting for this blow up with HHH since August now. Rollins wasn't even in the Rumble this year because of it and he could have been a contender to win it, but because of this Mania feud he was kept out.

Neither Rollins or Sasha Banks seems to have a good pair of legs between the two of them. If he is out for awhile, wonder where this leaves him going forward, and what the hell happens to the Mania match with HHH now. Not only that Samoa Joe and Rollins at Fastlane is finished. Gee it's horrible that it happened and the worst time of the year on the wrestling calendar.
Old 02-01-2017, 10:39 AM
Not really working as a
WWE Diva's Champion

Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...

I'm going to be honest, as a fan and in my personal opinion I'm not mad about this. I wasn't feeling this Triple H vs. Seth Rollins feud in the slightest, this whole 'daddy's issues' storyline has been a drag and the match was just there for me. I don't believe Seth Rollins would be a bigger star for beating HHH and neither would WrestleMania be a better show for it. I understand if people were hyped for this, though.

With that said, it sucks for the guy. He's an helluva performer with the wrong gimmick at the moment. Maybe they can turn this into a storyline and finally unleash Rollins to play the heel that he is. Frustration must be in there for missing 2 WrestleManias in a row. He won't be reliable for management for a few years and he knows it. He'll adapt his style and be more story oriented and that's the best thing for him as an heel.

I see this as an opportunity to spice the card a little bit. I don't know about Finn Bálor condition, but the latest news we had on him pretty much guaranteed the guy would be a "go" for WrestleMania so let him take his spot. He already has a backstory with Samoa Joe and he could easily get arguments to go against Triple H. He does indeed need a high profile feud to establish him as a main event player and this could actually be time put up in good use.

When Rollins's fit again to return, he can come back, fight Bálor for taking his spot and all would be right with the world. Rollins returns as an heel, Bálor gets a shot to be the babyface RAW desperately needs and to freshen up the main event scene. Book it.

It's Damn Real
Old 02-01-2017, 10:50 AM
People Like Me, We Don't Play
ROH Pure Champion

FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...

Intriguingly, Joe is drawing attention to it on twitter (".@TripleH I believe I have delivered as requested.") and of course there's the presence of WWE's cameras at the hospital and a press statement to go alongside it so there is definitely something of a work aspect in there. Perhaps they have the results back from any evaluations that need doing and they know that it isn't that bad and he'll be ready to go for Mania?

If it is severe and he'll miss WrestleMania, you've got to feel for the guy. I know some people are talking about how this is 'poetic justice' or whatever for Rollins injuring Sting and Balor, but that's pretty messed up. Those were clearly accidents and the guy's going to miss the biggest pay day of the year for the second year running, not to even mention the absolute emotional wreck he'll probably be, especially given what we saw on that WWE 24 documentary they ran following his return last summer.

I hope he's back fighting fit sooner rather than later and I most certainly hope he's ready for Mania, regardless of who he's going up against.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Legend.
Old 02-01-2017, 11:39 AM
Soulberg
WWE Diva's Champion

Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...

I'm hearing Seth will be out about two months. Silver lining time? Seth v Joe at Mania is far more attractive than Seth/HHH (which they can now just do at Summerslam), and no one will bitch not when Seth beats Joe (like they would have at Fastlane.)
Old 02-01-2017, 12:21 PM
Future Endeavored
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

WorstWrestlingExcrement sold out

Like I said the WM 33 match has been scrapped and it won t be Seth Rollins vs HHH
It will be Seth Rollins vs Samoa Joe WM33 as it is more interesting than HHH hogging the damn spotlight every WM
Old 02-01-2017, 12:35 PM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

If it's legit and they have to scrap the HHH match at mania because it's serious enough that he has to miss a lot of time off. You could just spin it either we're Joe didn't want to injured Seth, he just wanted to teach him a lesson and that leads to Joe vs HHH at mania, or to less popular choice would be to drop everything they had planed for roman reigns and have him come defend seth's and take out joe at mania.