WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-31-2017, 04:58 AM

wwehqShorty is looking to come up from OCW...
Default It's a New Day yes it is!

For the first time in 400+ days NEW DAY were not featured on RAW... concerning coming into Mania' season that they dont have any strorylines..

Please dont break them up..
Old 01-31-2017, 05:09 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I don't think that New Day is going to break anytime soon. Of course it's inevitable but I think that New Day shouldn't break anytime soon.

Why? Because Raw's tag team division will suffer a lot if New Day breaks up. We have Gallows and Anderson as the champions now. Cesaro and Sheamus have already teased a split. That leaves us with Enzo-Cass and Shining Stars. Shining Stars have zero credibility and tag team division won't work well with just two credible tag teams.

By the way, I loved how New Day was eliminated from the Royal Rumble.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 07:13 AM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

New Day has been consistently booked as one of the top acts in WWE for the past 1.5 years, so not being on Raw last night isn't necessarily a sign of impending doom. They'll break up at some point, as pretty much all tag teams do, and I'd say it'll be sometime within 2017.

New Day's not going anywhere for a while and they weren't on Raw as WWE was looking to highlight some of the bigger, main event level programs and get the ball rolling with them. New Day can easily be put back into the tag title picture soon, possibly even some sort of multi-team match for WrestleMania.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 01-31-2017, 07:27 AM
I know my name/avi/sig don't match.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...

They're not gonna be broken up now. I expect them to last through the Spring and probably break them up sometime heading into the Summer. Just because they have no storylines at the moment doesn't mean it's gonna be like that for much longer. Sheamus and Cesaro will be out of the title picture within a few weeks. That would only leave Enzo and Cass or New Day as viable challengers for Gallows and Anderson. Which could possibly lead to a Triple Threat Tag Title match at Mania.
Old 01-31-2017, 10:02 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

The fact that The Club won the tag team championships show to me that they will probably be challenged by multiple face tag teams at Wrestlemania. There's your New Day storyline.
Old 01-31-2017, 01:55 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I don't think New Day will split up anytime soon. They are still pretty valuable as a super face team. As long as they keep evolving and staying fresh they won't get too stale and fans can still get behind them.

Not that it should matter a whole lot but New Day basically run UpUpDownDown gaming channel on YouTube so a tag team breakup would kind of throw a wrench in that. I'm sure they could get around it but it would probably be better, if say, the way New Day "splits up" is because of a WWE Draft, and that way they didn't split up because they wanted to or changed their attitude and perhaps New Day would reform with new members or in a different kind of group.

But I think they will get a Tag Team Title shot at WrestleMania vs The Club. But if that is going to happen the story needs to REALLY improve and get more interesting because they have already done a bland feud between the two teams before.

Either The Club needs to have new supporters emerge who relentlessly attack New Day and add a new dynamic to the story or another tag team needs to be added to the mix leading to a Triple Threat Tag Team Title Match at WM. Probably with a stipulation attached or gimmick like TLC or Falls Count Anywhere.

Last edited by Radical : 01-31-2017 at 01:57 PM.
Old 01-31-2017, 04:41 PM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

i think it was a breath of fresh air not having them on raw last night. I was getting tired of their lame comedy especially going into the rumble we're it's just felt like it was comedy for comedy sake. I say, if you don't have any plan for them going into fast lane, just don't use them, have them do a couple of matches on the main event tapings to keep them into peoples mind and after fast lane, you could bring them back slowly anyway, i'm kinda of guessing they might end up in the battle royal at mania anyway
Old 01-31-2017, 05:40 PM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
United States Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

I think they left Emmalina out too. This is clearly a dark time.

They're probably getting a quick break or filming something outside the show. While WWE has mostly exhausted their act, they still seem very committed to ND' s appeal and marketability. Enzo has taken some of that but ND still seems to have their place with or without the belts. They're also still pretty entertaining some of the time. A break up might be fun and there is a lot that can be done but there does not appear to be any rush to do that.

The most important thing for the guys in ND is that whether they are together or broken up, they continue to get the freedom to try different things and push the script (especially Woods).
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?
Old 01-31-2017, 06:59 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Woods has gone on record as saying that he doesn't want New Day to break up for a long time, as they have something special. Kofi has also hinted that once New Day breaks up, he is going to hang up the boots. Kofi is a valuable member of the roster and can slot in almost anywhere, so if what he says is true, I think Vince and company will want to keep them around a bit longer. They are still selling a fair amount of merch, so the act isn't stale just yet. Maybe a week off will do them some good and help them appear fresher next time they show up.
Old 01-31-2017, 09:49 PM
Future Endeavored
WWE Women's Champion

LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...

They don't need to break up, but they need to progress. You can't just keep doing the same things over and over. Maybe become more of a stable, where Big E gets a solo push and Kofi and Woods tag? Would add more diversity to them, so they could have multiple feuds going at once. Let them be seen solo and give solo promos on occasion. Mix it up a bit.

And to address the above comment....Kofi is really talking retirement? He's only 35! Doesn't even feel like he's been around that long. I don't recall major injuries for him, he's in good shape. He should probably keep getting them checks!

Last edited by LBGetBack : 01-31-2017 at 09:52 PM.