WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Old School Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-29-2017, 11:13 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by therockiswwf View Post
Ah yes, ignore all my questions. Like, WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS BEING A WORK?

You do realize you're pushing an inane conspiracy theory right? I'm on the one using evidence and logic.

You're dense. I'm done here.
I was going to ignore it, but you wrote it again in all caps, so now I have to answer.

Kidding..I still don't care what the point may be.

I simply threw out a possible reason for Davey and Neidhart leaving. I'm not pushing anything because I don't care about this 20-year-old story. My whole point was that you reading interviews doesn't mean you know anything. But, you're right. You should believe everything you read. Wrestlers have never fallen for Vince's lies and they also never bend the truth themselves. Ever read about Tito Santana's and Billy Jack Haynes' planned WWF title runs? You should check them out. Fascinating stuff about actual title runs that were really going to happen, if not for one or two darn unfortunate twists of fate. Truly logical and, therefore, absolutely true.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 11:58 PM
the root of all evil
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...

Tito's world championship run was considered at the same time as Bret's.

Vince chose to focus on Canada instead of Mexico and messing with the lucha Libra market.

But had he decided to look south instead of north, Tito was very seriously considered as a champion.

the Five Moves of doom?
Old 11-30-2017, 12:01 AM
the root of all evil
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by therockiswwf View Post
Why would Bret do this work then claim to be unhappy for over a decade? What would be the point of keeping the work up and never appearing for WWE? What would be the point of Bret keeping up the work by going on talk shows and talking about how bad WWE is and that HBK/Vince are gay for each other? What was the point of HBK not being able to beat a leaving guy? What was the point of Vince having Bret legit punch him instead of pretending?

Why did Bulldog and Neidhart go to WCW? Why would that be part of the work?

Vince became big with Austin not this. This helped Vince but it wasn't really a factor in Austin/McMahon.

A lot of people know what happened. HHH, McMahon, HBK, etc. Bret didn't like Shawn saying he wasn't going to drop the title to anyone. Bret decided to use his creative control. HBK needed to win. Simple. There is no secret motivation here.

Your former boss dropping you're brother on his head for a lame gimmick making fun of hulk hogan would make any man bitter.

I lost a family member to a hortoble crime so i can sympathize with that.

Also the fact that Vince did play internal politics with the family against Martha and Bret would make not want tyo play ball either.

the Five Moves of doom?
Old 11-30-2017, 02:22 AM
The voice of Michael Cole's headset
WWE Diva's Champion

therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikkbones View Post
Your former boss dropping your brother on his head for a lame gimmick making fun of hulk hogan would make any man bitter.

I lost a family member to a horrible crime so i can sympathize with that.

Also the fact that Vince did play internal politics with the family against Martha and Bret would make not want to play ball either.
Still don't see how Owen has anything to do with the Screwjob being a work (which it is not). If anything, Owen dying probably would have led to Bret admitting the Screwjob was an angle because why would he keep up the ruse after that?

Still ignored all my questions.

Sorry to hear about your family member.

I honestly have no idea what you mean in the last part. I think you are trying to say Vince tried to turn the Hart family against Martha.
Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER
Old 11-30-2017, 04:35 PM
Once & Future Wrestlezone Columnist
World Heavyweight Champion

THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...

No, that's NEVER gonna be the case... Bret can't slate WWE in the past for their choice of angle that led to his brother's death and then say "but I took part in the greatest work ever sold..." If it was a work, any chance of that being revealed until either Vince or Bret dies, passed with Owen.