WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > WZCW.com
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-25-2017, 12:04 PM
Great and Devious
X-Division Champion

The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to The Doctor

Fantastic cast. Long but absolutely packed with content so it was good. Future ones with an outline might help but two hours is a decent max. It's always nice to hear good things about LeBelle - it's been a blast working with him from day one.

Questions for next time, pretty much all self-indulgent:
  • Strikeforce were without a doubt Saxoteur's best rivals. I feel like our feuds had positive moments, but you and I both know that a lot of our ideas were just kind of lost. During that whole time where we dominated the tag team division, do you have any major regrets and do you have any major good memories? Really if you could just talk about that whole period of time because it was special to a lot of us who were around for it and it was pretty wild that'd be nice.
  • You briefly touched on Adonis replacing LeBelle in that triple threat. What was the reaction in the back when we pitched it, and what did you guys think of the RP?
  • On that note, I have been trying to be in this fed as a manager for a long time and things either fell through or were outright rejected. How does it feel to know you made history by actually allowing part-timers and the like?
  • This is more of a statement but I'm always really glad you've been supportive of AES in general, even if you getting out in the HOC spot drastically cut down your time to be involved. Big Tex is doing well for himself and is very over, so your contributions will live on forever. [Saluting GIF]
  • Say nice things about me and my characters
Old 01-25-2017, 12:54 PM
People Like Me, We Don't Play
ROH Pure Champion

FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...

I very much appreciate your positive praise of my work. You're far too kind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Legend.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 04:05 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Fantastic cast. Long but absolutely packed with content so it was good. Future ones with an outline might help but two hours is a decent max. It's always nice to hear good things about LeBelle - it's been a blast working with him from day one.

Questions for next time, pretty much all self-indulgent:
  • Strikeforce were without a doubt Saxoteur's best rivals. I feel like our feuds had positive moments, but you and I both know that a lot of our ideas were just kind of lost. During that whole time where we dominated the tag team division, do you have any major regrets and do you have any major good memories? Really if you could just talk about that whole period of time because it was special to a lot of us who were around for it and it was pretty wild that'd be nice.
  • You briefly touched on Adonis replacing LeBelle in that triple threat. What was the reaction in the back when we pitched it, and what did you guys think of the RP?
  • On that note, I have been trying to be in this fed as a manager for a long time and things either fell through or were outright rejected. How does it feel to know you made history by actually allowing part-timers and the like?
  • This is more of a statement but I'm always really glad you've been supportive of AES in general, even if you getting out in the HOC spot drastically cut down your time to be involved. Big Tex is doing well for himself and is very over, so your contributions will live on forever. [Saluting GIF]
  • Say nice things about me and my characters
Doc, self indulgent? Never

I think talking about our time at the top of the tag division should be a good time, even if only three or four people still remember those days. Crazy to me that I'm considered one of the veterans of the fed with five years now under my belt.

Thanks for taking care of Big Tex for me. I honestly can't think of anyone who could have ran with him other than yourself. I still pop onto AES from time to time to check it out. Always a good time.