WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > Digital Arts and Graphics > Requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-10-2017, 10:47 PM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate
Default Jack Gallagher sig request.

what I'm hoping to get is a sig with the British flag in the background and Jack Gallagher in the foreground.

on top I would like the words The Extraordinary Gentleman and on the bottom his name.

Anything else is up to the person doing it.

Thank you in advance.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 11:09 PM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

24 hours, sir.
Old 01-11-2017, 05:52 AM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

I'll try and get it done today, mate.
Old 01-11-2017, 11:07 AM
WZCW Head of Creative

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

So, I started your request and found an awesome render of Gallagher that I just had to do something with. I will, of course, do your proper request if you don't like this one. But let me know what you think regardless:

Click for Spoiler:
Old 01-11-2017, 11:11 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

That's too awesome, sir.

The one I made is Bo Dallas in front of yours which is AJ Styles.

I wish that i could do such good work too.
Old 01-11-2017, 01:04 PM
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
So, I started your request and found an awesome render of Gallagher that I just had to do something with. I will, of course, do your proper request if you don't like this one. But let me know what you think regardless:

Click for Spoiler:
Nah dude don't worry about it. This is amazing.
Old 01-12-2017, 06:51 PM
WWE European Champion

Quote:

Click for Spoiler:
I've been meaning to ask, what background did you use? It fits with the render pretty good.
Old 01-12-2017, 06:53 PM
WZCW Head of Creative

It's a city landscape from Steam punk. It's not something that I'm totally familiar with but I knew that the theme would fit the render.
Old 01-22-2017, 10:17 PM
WWE European Champion

Quote:
It's a city landscape from Steam punk. It's not something that I'm totally familiar with but I knew that the theme would fit the render.
I've been looking for a Gallagher background for my laptop to replace my Nakamura one but there's nothing out there. Is there any chance you can make this one bigger so I can use it for that as well?

Whenever you get the chance of course.
Old 01-23-2017, 03:29 AM
WZCW Head of Creative

I can certainly give it a bash. You'll need to give me a few days at least though.