WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-10-2017, 02:24 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default TNA Gets A New Logo

It looks like TNA is getting a new logo. The logo, at least as of right now, isn't on the company's official website but it's up on its Facebook and Twitter accounts. https://twitter.com/IMPACTWRESTLING

And it's...ummm.....well yeah. As you might imagine, the logo is pretty much getting blasted online as I've yet to read anything that sounds remotely like a compliment. A good or bad logo isn't necessarily the end of the world because this is damn sure a bad one. As before, I'm guessing that the company is sticking with the TNA moniker with Impact Wrestling simply being the name of the show.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 02:57 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

It looks horrible, there's no doubt about it. I think we can all agree on that.

I really don't think it is befitting of a "worldwide" wrestling promotion by any stretch of the imagination. To me, it looks amateurish.
Old 01-10-2017, 03:02 PM
I've got more Ho's than Jim Duggan
Million Dollar Champion

Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...

This has been discussed on the board, but in case anyone missed it, the new logo for Impact is a direct play off of Anthem's official logo, and is part of rebranding the company as an Anthem property and further stepping away from the Dixie Carter era.

An Anthem logo for further clarification:

Old 01-10-2017, 04:28 PM
WWE Women's Champion

johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...

It's a bad logo, but it doesn't say "TNA" anywhere. So I expect the "TNA" to be dropped.

EDIT: On the other hand, the new UK app is "Total Access TNA Wrestling." So who knows.

"Will there be a Bound For Glory in 2011, post-Hogan?" That is my question about TNA.

January 4, 2010. Welcome to the TNApocalypse.
Old 01-10-2017, 06:09 PM
I know my name/avi/sig don't match.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...

It's bad. Really bad.

I don't care if it's a play off of Anthem's logo... the bird/hawk/Articuno looking thing has nothing to do with TNA. If they did it to show that TNA is owned by Anthem it's pretty pointless considering THE NAME OF THE COMPANY IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LOGO! The font doesn't look good... it's just all bad.
Old 01-10-2017, 07:23 PM
(To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I do not think it is really that bad. It looks like an educational program but still, it is clean looking and fresh. A well needed hopeful breathe of fresh air for TNA going forward.
Old 01-10-2017, 07:41 PM
WZCW's Tony Mancini & Milenko
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

I like it. It helps move the company forward into the Anthem era and doesn't look that bad. The Anthem logo is a big A IMPACT has an A right in the middle.

Anthem knows they need to change just about everything to erase the horrid stink that Dixie left and this is just a small part of that. Love it or hate it things like this are going to happen often over the next 6 months or so I'm sure.
Old 01-10-2017, 10:38 PM
Anti-Christ of Pro Wrestling
WWE Diva's Champion

Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...

It is absolutely horrific. When I first saw it I told my friend it looks like some Native American flea market quilt. I swear to god, it feels like this company just can't get their shit together. Even with dumb luck after how many restarts and rebrands they've undergone, the law of averages tells you they'd finally hit on something that works.

Here's an insane thought...TNA has been around longer than WCW or ECW were.

I say this with all seriousness and not just IWC shit talking, I work in the design industry, as do many of my friends who are all diehard wrestling fans. Any of us, could've, and would've happily designed something for them for free, that would've been a thousand times better.

The problem with this company is that it has always been a vanity project, kept afloat seemingly only to inflate the ego of it's current owner. Whether that was Jeff Jarrett booking himself to the top, Dixie always having her face on air, promoting her own action figure when the company was on the verge of collapse, Billy Corgan needing his own song as the theme, and being an on-screen character, when he was there purely for financial and creative reasons, and now Anthem sticking their stupid logo on it.

Can anyone just make their focus to create a good product and not allow their ego to get in the way of that?
Old 01-11-2017, 12:11 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starkist View Post
I do not think it is really that bad. It looks like an educational program but still, it is clean looking and fresh. A well needed hopeful breathe of fresh air for TNA going forward.
I totally agree.

It's something new & refreshing. I don't know why it is an unpopular opinion but I like it. It isn't the best thing TNA could do but still it isn't as bad as it's being made out to be. Anthem wanted to add something related to them so I can see why the bird was used.
Old 01-11-2017, 12:21 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...

It doesn't matter if it's Anthem branded, because Anthem isn't a brand that carries any weight. The biggest problem is that design-wise, it jsut doesn't look good, and that's because they center the A, puting IMP on one side and CT on the other, making it look out of order. When you look at you just think that something is off.