WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Do you want to see Brock Lesnar Vs Goldberg III at Wrestlemania 33?
Yes 5 26.32%
No 14 73.68%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-05-2017, 09:46 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default Do you want to see this?

Do you want to see:

Brock Lesnar Vs Goldberg III at Wrestlemania 33?

There has been constant discussion about this match happening at Wrestlemania 33 in what's believed as the last match of Goldberg. The squash of Brock Lesnar by Goldberg at Survivor Series added fuel to the fire.

I don't want to see them fight again, that too at Wrestlemania 33 of all things. I think that these two could be better used in two different matches at Wrestlemania 33 instead of facing each other.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 10:01 AM
I know my name/avi/sig don't match.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...

It really doesn't matter if we want to see it, we're gonna see it.

Brock hasn't interested me since his feud with The Undertaker, he had a very very underwhelming 2016, especially when comparing it to his two previous years. It was cool to see Goldberg return but truthfully I was never a huge fan so when I see him on my screen now, it doesn't really do much for me. I realize this is going to sound harsh but quite frankly, I don't want to see either of them in any capacity. In my opinion it's a best case scenario that they're going up against each other as opposed to if they were in separate matches... so in that regard, I guess I do kinda sorta want to see it.

Last edited by The Life Of Pablo Ren : 01-05-2017 at 10:13 AM.
Old 01-05-2017, 10:52 AM
Trending Worldwide.
WWE European Champion

#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Their first match sucked. Their second match was simply an angle. One more match certainly doesn't interest me all that much. Brock probably needs redemption from such a devastating loss but unless he dominates Goldberg the next time around, this match does little for either involved. Lesnar's glory days are over. While he's still an attraction, his matches have been formulaic over the last year or so and their match at Wrestlemania will be no different. With that, Lesnar vs Goldberg does nothing for the future of the WWE. Both Lesnar and Goldberg should be used in separate matches to help launch future stars. Imagine a win over either stars for someone like Samoa Joe or Shinsuke Nakamura.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
Hamler's got one of the best minds for wrestling on this site.
Old 01-05-2017, 01:28 PM
A Jock That Loves Pepsi
WWF Hardcore Champion

CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...

If it's going to be a big brawl then fine. The first match was an embarrassment, second was all angle. Goldberg is 2-0 against Brock. Why should I give any fucks about it? I won't and they will probably eliminate each other at the Rumble just to keep this going. Ugh. Maybe it'll just be a sweet brawl though. Here's hoping anyway
I thought you were dead. Good to see you're not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
Go get me a fucking Pepsi, you wanker.
Old 01-05-2017, 02:19 PM
WOKEN Warrior
WCW TV Champion

Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey

It's a weird trilogy. They had one of the worst WrestleMania matches of all time, so naturally it got a sequel a decade later. Their second match was pure shock value and nothing of substance so now a third match is inevitable. How can Heyman hype a squashed Lesnar for the biggest show of the year? Why even do this match to begin with when everything they've done has been a dud? With a whole roster full of talent Goldberg has never faced, WWE is going with the guy who not only faced him twice now in matches that sucked, but Lesnar isn't even a regular. I'd rather have Goldberg win the Rumble than to see him fight Lesnar one more time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Kerouac - On The Road
Whither goest thou, America, in thy shiny car in the night?
Old 01-05-2017, 03:02 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

I had no interest in Goldberg vs. Lesnar II and I have no interest in seeing them again.

Some will disagree but I still feel as though Vince put over a 50 year old man who hasn't wrestled since 2004 at the expense of the main roster. Vince giving preferential treatment to Attitude Era stars in the sense that they're almost always put over whenever they do something with a modern star is a massive reason as to why a lot of casual fans don't view modern wrestlers in the same light. AE guys like Lesnar, Goldberg & Rock are given tons of creative freedom in terms of what they say and what they do while the wrestlers who carry the company 52 weeks out of the year are essentially hamstrung by Vince's restrictions. To me, Goldberg is a has-been who was little more than a flash in the pan during his glory days. To me, Lesnar is a massively overhyped and overpaid mercenary who has no passion for anything.

I understand why WWE is going to have this match in that casual fans will be interested in seeing it and that's not a bad thing. I'm just old fashioned in the sense that I'm a guy who feels that the stars of the show, the ones who get the biggest paydays for WrestleMania, should be the wrestlers who bust their asses year round rather than hacks like Goldberg and Brock Lesnar.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 01-05-2017, 03:14 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

I think they could do something special at Wrestlemania instead of a legit win/loss match to end the feud. Have them have a one on one match, tussle and no sell each other for a few minutes and have the commentary team glorify them as unstoppable, god-like beings. Then Braun Strowman's music hits and he comes out and beats the crap out of both of them for five minutes straight. Brock and Goldberg are layed out. Both have to be taken to the back in stretchers and security start getting thrown around until Braun decides he's caused enough destruction for one day and walks to the back.

"I'm a Mog. Half man and half dog, I'm my own best friend."
Old 01-05-2017, 05:09 PM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

I don't want to see it at all. Their last Mania match was horrible. I didn't watch their second match but heard it was a complete squash which would have infuriated me anyway.

There's also the fact I just don't like Lesnar and haven't for years. I like Goldberg a bit but I'm finding it hard to care about this latest run.

That being said it'll probably be set for Mania and unless the build up and match itself is infinitely better than their previous encounters it'll be my piss/stretch my leg break.
Old 01-05-2017, 06:58 PM

ComeOnVince is looking to come up from OCW...ComeOnVince is looking to come up from OCW...ComeOnVince is looking to come up from OCW...ComeOnVince is looking to come up from OCW...ComeOnVince is looking to come up from OCW...

I do. Color me guilty.

Two part-timers in one match that doesn't involve a title. Perfect for Wrestlemania. I really hope they put on a better show than they did at WMXX. I think Goldberg is motivated to do so, but Lesnar doesn't seem motivated to do much of anything, so he may crap all over it.

But I don't care. Lesnar is still an attraction for now, Goldberg is in great shape and it's fun to see him. I don't want to see Goldberg in a title match or even an extended run, but this match? Yeah. I want to see it.

Heyman can sell anything, of course. I think we, the IWC, will collectively nitpick this to death and that's ok. Even I will once it's over, but for now... count me as interested.
Old 01-05-2017, 07:20 PM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Not interested at all. I sat there and watched Goldberg squash Lesnar at SS and that was enough for me, thank you very much. Now it's time to move on.

Daniel Bryan was right the other night on Talking Smack when he said he's a little pissed at the fact part timers get high profile matches at Mania. He said that someone like Dean Ambrose who wrestles over 300 days a year, never misses a show and others like him, get pushed aside to make room for someone who wrestles a few times a year. I want to see the guys I watch week in and week out wrestle for the big prizes. If there is enough room to give Goldberg and Lesnar a match and it doesn't take away from a regular roster member than fine. If not then both can sit in the audience and watch.